• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are  the kind of heros our country needs...Now the parents have to stand up for HIM!

https://summit.news/2021/04/09/video-high-school-coach-fired-after-refusing-to-enforce-insane-outdoor-masks-during-sports/

Video: High School Coach Fired After Refusing To Enforce “Insane” Outdoor Masks During Sports

“I will not stand up in front of the kids and lie to them and tell them that these masks are doing anything worthwhile”

9 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

ITS THE ONLY WAY THE PANDEMIC ENDS

IDIOT

What's wrong with you? If we had never done anything to mitigate it, never closed anything, we would likely be a little further along on the path to herd immunity than now - it would prob be over by now without any vaccine. the spanish flu was far more severe than this, far more deadly, and it came and went in two waves over the course of about 16 months - they never had a vaccine and it was gone.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal. 

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

What's wrong with you? If we had never done anything to mitigate it, never closed anything, we would likely be a little further along on the path to herd immunity than now - it would prob be over by now without any vaccine. the spanish flu was far more severe than this, far more deadly, and it came and went in two waves over the course of about 16 months - they never had a vaccine and it was gone.

Don't speak anymore, you're so far off base it's sickening.  Knowing people who think like you exist is disturbing

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

add rapper DMX to the celebrity list of vaccine deaths

celebrity vaccine death list is already much longer than the celebrity covid death list

you chalked his death up to covid vaccine rather quickly there. i remember seeing you argue that they were inflating covid caused deaths just because circumstantially the person had covid and they blamed that

are you not doing the same thing here? 

27 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Don't speak anymore, you're so far off base it's sickening.  Knowing people who think like you exist is disturbing

I just figured out why the midge is so defensive on the vaccine.

He is a drain to society and  is a worthless subhuman who takes and takes without giving back. So now he  gets the jab thinking he is FINALLY doing something good for the world, he is the GOOD guy for a change...and it all turns out to be a scam....Brock mushed the vaccine...:laugh

7 hours ago, Sam Losco said:

you chalked his death up to covid vaccine rather quickly there. i remember seeing you argue that they were inflating covid caused deaths just because circumstantially the person had covid and they blamed that

are you not doing the same thing here? 

absolutely

turnabout is fair play

what do you think is more likely?  a 28 year old healthy nurse dying of natural causes... or a 95 year old on hospice dying of natural causes?

if the media can say the 95 year old died of covid, and the 28 year old died naturally, they are blatantly lying

18 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

absolutely

turnabout is fair play

what do you think is more likely?  a 28 year old healthy nurse dying of natural causes... or a 95 year old on hospice dying of natural causes?

if the media can say the 95 year old died of covid, and the 28 year old died naturally, they are blatantly lying

THIS IS SPOT ON.

Having said that, there is no doubt THOUSANDS of 100%  covid deaths and my heart goes heart to their families. 

BUT, there is NO QUESTION that COVID deaths have been way overreported, AND deaths from the vaccine will be underreported moving forward. 

54 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

absolutely

turnabout is fair play

dmx isnt a 28 year old nurse...

he was a 50 year old lifelong drug user who had previously been found unresponsive before. natural heart attack isnt out of the question, but you want to pin it on the vaccine because it fits your narrative

6 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

dmx isnt a 28 year old nurse...

he was a 50 year old lifelong drug user who had previously been found unresponsive before. natural heart attack isnt out of the question, but you want to pin it on the vaccine because it fits your narrative

You're right, and we dont know anything about what really happened( a heart attack is really not a side effect), but we do know other people(young people) literally drop dead within a hr or a day and they still refuse to pin it on the vaccine. In the UK they've already blamed them for 20 or so deaths, any other vaccine ever developed would be yanked from the market if it did that. Side effects are ok and expected, deaths are not.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread