Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

If I take and it and have no negative reaction - great!  If it shrinks my balls or I go deaf, I file a lawsuit or go on disability and never work another day in my life.  Seems +EV to me.

No lawsuits champ - they can kill you and thousands or even tens of thousands of others without any consequence. Think about that. Todays report  just came out and it showed over 4 million doses given yesterday, this thing will be done in no time.

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

No lawsuits champ - they can kill you and thousands or even tens of thousands of others without any consequence. Think about that. Todays report  just came out and it showed over 4 million doses given yesterday, this thing will be done in no time.

EXPERIMENTAL and NO LAWSUITS

What could possibly go wrong?

You guys hear about the johnson and johnson plant that ruined 15 million doses? Apparently they mixed up the ingredients, I used to work in a pharmaceutical plant and we had the same thing happen all the time, either the wrong ingredients, the wrong amount, or the wrong methods, brought back fond memories. :mutley

7 hours ago, Ts179 said:

almost time to pull the plug on the internet as its known now

early days of the internet were great, it was a human awakening

now if you post truth on social media it gets deleted or you get banned

if you search for truth, the first 35 responses are communist "fact-checkers" inverting everything and lying

27 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

early days of the internet were great, it was a human awakening

now if you post truth on social media it gets deleted or you get banned

if you search for truth, the first 35 responses are communist "fact-checkers" inverting everything and lying

we had people who spouted crazy ass bullshit before the internet, it was just easier to avoid  ie. "stay away from that crazy man's house down the street"   not that easy now, hence me reading your posts

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread