Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

4 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

If you are shocked about 6 women getting blood clots from the 7 million people who took the J & J vaccine, wait till I tell you about how many people died who didn’t get a vaccine at all.

Total cases31,269,524

Total deaths562,610

• Last updated: April 13, 2021 at 9:45 a.m. ET

If it was only 6 that might be the case - right now dr's are not encouraged to report this, the blood clotting occurs up to 2 weeks later, now that the alert is out who knows how many will be reported. the same thing happened in the UK with the astra zeneca - they had a couple dozen cases and once they started looking for it they had hundreds.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, mikeman said:

If it was only 6 that might be the case - right now dr's are not encouraged to report this, the blood clotting occurs up to 2 weeks later, now that the alert is out who knows how many will be reported. the same thing happened in the UK with the astra zeneca - they had a couple dozen cases and once they started looking for it they had hundreds.

Healthy people under 50 taking this, including some under 18.....................SAD.................as well as other experimental vaccines. 

As of April 12, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen ) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine. In these cases, a type of blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) was seen in combination with low levels of blood platelets (thrombocytopenia). All six cases occurred among women between the ages of 18 and 48, and symptoms occurred 6 to 13 days after vaccination. Treatment of this specific type of blood clot is different from the treatment that might typically be administered. Usually, an anticoagulant drug called heparin is used to treat blood clots. In this setting, administration of heparin may be dangerous, and alternative treatments need to be given.

CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Wednesday to further review these cases and assess their potential significance. FDA will review that analysis as it also investigates these cases. Until that process is complete, we are recommending a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution. This is important, in part, to ensure that the health care provider community is aware of the potential for these adverse events and can plan for proper recognition and management due to the unique treatment required with this type of blood clot.

Right now, these adverse events appear to be extremely rare. COVID-19 vaccine safety is a top priority for the federal government, and we take all reports of health problems following COVID-19 vaccination very seriously. People who have received the J&J vaccine who develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider.

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

As of April 12, more than 6.8 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen ) vaccine have been administered in the U.S. CDC and FDA are reviewing data involving six reported U.S. cases of a rare and severe type of blood clot in individuals after receiving the J&J vaccine. In these cases, a type of blood clot called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) was seen in combination with low levels of blood platelets (thrombocytopenia). All six cases occurred among women between the ages of 18 and 48, and symptoms occurred 6 to 13 days after vaccination. Treatment of this specific type of blood clot is different from the treatment that might typically be administered. Usually, an anticoagulant drug called heparin is used to treat blood clots. In this setting, administration of heparin may be dangerous, and alternative treatments need to be given.

CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) on Wednesday to further review these cases and assess their potential significance. FDA will review that analysis as it also investigates these cases. Until that process is complete, we are recommending a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution. This is important, in part, to ensure that the health care provider community is aware of the potential for these adverse events and can plan for proper recognition and management due to the unique treatment required with this type of blood clot.

Right now, these adverse events appear to be extremely rare. COVID-19 vaccine safety is a top priority for the federal government, and we take all reports of health problems following COVID-19 vaccination very seriously. People who have received the J&J vaccine who develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider.

CDC lol

center for drama control

NEVER NEVER do these PRO VACCINE people speak of consequences down the road...........and the ravaging effects ALREADY done have been massively underreported with these shots, couple that with the  way COVID has been OVER exaggerated with misleading numbers and you have the beginning recipe for disaster, and there are many more ingredients in the recipe not yet been added, which will be at a later date. 

ALL this and one still expected to wear masks after vaccination and still can catch Covid..........

Why do they insist in not having liability over adverse reactions or deaths from vaccines? seems they know their product is risky, is not like PFIZER, J&J, Moderna and Astra Zeneca lost dozens of heavy charged cases in court and are actually criminally guilty companies.

That's like a thief demanding you unlock your doors despite being in the "I take your shit and run" business. Its fuckin comedic you people dont even allow yourselves to question these FACTS.

I'm not anti vax - I get the flu shot, however in this case i dont believe the govt has the best interests of the population in mind - quite the opposite, I dont trust them.

These are people that lied about the origin of the virus(they still do), they lied about it's severity to allow draconian lockdowns, they failed to adjust when the reality about the virus became clear, and they continue to spread fear and panic in order to further their agenda. They are the enemy, never do what your enemy wants...ever.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm not anti vax - I get the flu shot, however in this case i dont believe the govt has the best interests of the population in mind - quite the opposite, I dont trust them.

These are people that lied about the origin of the virus(they still do), they lied about it's severity to allow draconian lockdowns, they failed to adjust when the reality about the virus became clear, and they continue to spread fear and panic in order to further their agenda. They are the enemy, never do what your enemy wants...ever.

Uh, pal....it's all over the WORLD, not just the little country you live in

6 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Uh, pal....it's all over the WORLD, not just the little country you live in

Remember this picture out of china? People dropping dead in the streets, it didn't happen anywhere else in the world, that's because it was fake, all part of a psy op to scare the world into locking down.

A man lies dead in the street: the image that captures the Wuhan coronavirus  crisis | Coronavirus | The Guardian

'

5 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

FALSE   (and multiple side effects likely)

It's quite simple actually, if you were open minded. 

You don't have a god damn idea what you're talking about.

Zero clue.

I'm going to go ahead and trust the opinion and follow the example of my friend, Dr Martin Burke PhD/MD who not only developed the ground breaking saliva test at the University of Illinois, but also got the PFIZER vaccine as soon as possible.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread