Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Thank you, that's possible for sure, I've always been an optimist and I'm optimistic now, I'm a math guy, I just dont see how if at least 40% of americans have had covid, and if the vaccines actually work, and if say 70% of people get vaccinated(there is admittedly overlap), the virus can persist at a high level.

But we;ll see, IMO the thing to do very soon is to stop all the testing, that just makes people crazy, it should go back to the way it's always been, if you feel sick go top the dr.

my belief is, from the the get go the virus controlled us, we didn't control it, it only ends thru vaccination, testing, get the numbers small enough to where we can stomp out local flare ups, because worlds a small place this will be with us for awhile(variants)

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are correct on that, which is why no matter what various states or countries have done, everyone is pretty much in the same boat(certainly regionally), all lockdowns(and masks) may have done is delay the inevitable - and I doubt they even did that.

Last summer when it surged down south they were saying they should have done this and that, etc, look how great europe did, it turns out it was all nonsense, the virus did what they always do - run their course through the population, no matter what some dumb politicians think and say.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Canada closed the border a year ago, yup, they had stopped it, those americans were too lax, gotta keep them and the virus out, how did that work out?

The only real choice people had was whether to commit economic suicide or not, the smart ones chose to live.

they closed the land border but planes never stopped flying

For all those getting angry at Trump for his actions regarding the vaccinations I get it. It is the one thing about him that bothered me the most since the transition  and at times still bothers me now despite knowing that

There is a reason he had to handle it the way he did. From start to finish.:bulb

I cant type out the whole thing as it would take me close to an hour to make coherent ..and who wants to spend all that time just for dummies to mock...

But remember this :

Trump would never have MANDATED use of the vaccine.....the fact that he still promotes the thing shouldnt affect the minds of the strong... we can research for ourselves and determine if the vaccine is something we should take, who gives a fk what Trump says....I dont care if he offered to fly up from MaraLago and have Melania administer it to me in a bikini- I decline.

This is what cracks me up when LIBS say Trump followers are a cult, they dont even know what the word means.

The libs are truly cult members who answer to the call of their MSM gods, These are the same people who said they would not trust a Trump vaccine but are now all aboard the train since Biden and his Media say take it.. Its the same vaccine idiots....talk about being brainwashed......lol:laughing-smiley-face:

without a doubt a small percentage of Trump folks would do whatever he says do without question....BUT the VAST MAJORITY of Trump supporters can think for themselves......we view Trump as a leader rather than a Mesiah and that is why the majority of us

REJECT THAT POISON SHIT THEY CALL A VACCINE !!!!!

43 years old, could be permanent damage from this vaccine, just sad.

Mississippi man partially paralyzed, unable to talk after J&J vaccine

April 15, 2021 | 5:20pm | Updated

Enlarge Image
Brad Malagarie, the Mississippi man who was left paralyzed after a reaction to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
Brad Malagarie (left), the Mississippi man who was left paralyzed after a reaction to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. Facebook

A Mississippi man who experienced a blood clot after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, has been left paralyzed on one side of his body and unable to talk, his family said.

Brad Malagarie, 43, of St. Martin, suffered a stroke soon after stepping out last week to get the one-dose shot, news station WLOX reported.

“They called me and said he had that vaccine and something is wrong, we think it’s a stroke,” his aunt, Celeste Foster O’Keefe, told the outlet.

The father of seven was rushed to the hospital, where they determined that he had a stroke as a result of a blood clot in his brain, the outlet reported.

“I said be sure to tell the doctors he took that J & J vaccine and that, to me, is what caused his stroke,” his aunt said.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Montana bans vaccine passports - it also specifically bans business's from requiring one to obtain services. that's the key element other states need to do, it would stop crap like what sports teams are doing(such as the  buffalo bills)

https://www.westernjournal.com/another-gop-governor-stands-individual-liberty-strikes-vaccine-passports/

Why???

Fuck you if you want to attend a large gathering but haven't gotten the vaccine and I have.

2 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Why???

Fuck you if you want to attend a large gathering but haven't gotten the vaccine and I have.

Why do you guys care? you're protected...aren't you? Plus if it bothers you you can single or double mask.

And by the way, we attend large gatherings now, so nothing will change.

8 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Why???

Midget turd thinks he is special because he took a shot of poison.....like he is some VIP member at the Flying J who got a 10 percent discount on the day old weenies.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Midget turd thinks he is special because he took a shot of poison.....like he is some VIP member at the Flying J who got a 10 percent discount on the day old weenies.

Now the dummy has to get a third shot.

57 shots to flatten the curve.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This one is just a slap in the face to the fools

https://www.theepochtimes.com/5800-fully-vaccinated-americans-have-contracted-covid-19-74-dead-cdc_3777637.html/amp

5,800 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 74 Dead: CDC

they all must have gotten it from someone unvaccinated with no symptoms!

it's weird that people still believe the BLATANT LIE that asymptomatic people spread disease, they don't!

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread