• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, sleepy said:

image.png.5c23d07cbdd933cd39c1f5b75f491d66.png

They think it's messaging, they think education is the answer. Hate and rage is what's stopping many people, that cant be fixed.

Then they say it's not political, just as they said masks were not political, these are the same people(kamalla and others) who said they wouldn't take the vaccine when trump was president. :doh

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They think it's messaging, they think education is the answer. Hate and rage is what's stopping many people, that cant be fixed.

Then they say it's not political, just as they said masks were not political, these are the same people(kamalla and others) who said they wouldn't take the vaccine when trump was president. :doh

kamala did get the vaccine when trump was president, 5800 out of 100 million shots is to be expected, get the shot don't get the shot i don't give a shit, what bothers me is when you guys hype obvious bullshit

7 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

kamala did get the vaccine when trump was president, 5800 out of 100 million shots is to be expected, get the shot don't get the shot i don't give a shit, what bothers me is when you guys hype obvious bullshit

You mean like how your MSM gods hyped up covid deaths?:scratch

It is tough walking around as a LIB , you keep having to stumble over your own nonsense

7 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

She got it after the election when they knew she and joe were coming to power, before the election(when the outcome was uncertain) she was casting as much doubt and derision as she could.

8 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

I dont care about the 5800, it's a lot more than that by the way(mn alone said the other day we had over 500), with 200 million doses given and at best 95% efficacy tens of thousands is nothing..

This is a virus, at some point people who catch it will NOT spread it to anyone else(either because they were vaccinated or had immunity), and it will die away. That's the whole R 0 number, at some point it'll fall far below 1 and in a few cycles it'll no longer be a pandemic or even a epidemic.

36 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

my condo just sent a reminder out to remind everyone to wear their masks in common areas, and to call bylaw when you see anyone violating the order

:mutley

poor bastard canadians. :laugh

Homeowners associations are the worst, I lived in one and was even on the board of one, you have all these crazy old people calling up all the time with petty complaints. Had one old grouch complaining about some cat being in his yard, we'd ask if he knows who's cat it is - nope, sorry there's not much we can do about it. leaves blowing around, bushes need trimming, loud cars, people visiting, never ending bullshit.

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Every time this midget piece of whoreshit spouts his nonsense about the vax makes me more confident in my decision not to get it 

he claims he wants everyone to get vaxxed to attend large gatherings... then he goes to a baseball game where he knows more than 1/2 the people haven't been vaxxed

like when he said everyone was safer at home during the pandemic while he's driving all over the country

what axl says and what he does are 2 totally different things

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

poor bastard canadians. :laugh

Homeowners associations are the worst, I lived in one and was even on the board of one, you have all these crazy old people calling up all the time with petty complaints. Had one old grouch complaining about some cat being in his yard, we'd ask if he knows who's cat it is - nope, sorry there's not much we can do about it. leaves blowing around, bushes need trimming, loud cars, people visiting, never ending bullshit.

i call them “nosey neighbours”. they are all friends with each other too. i cant fucking stand them

Chile, a country of 19 million on the Pacific coast of South America, had gotten a head start on vaccines by making agreements with pharmaceutical companies only months into the pandemic. By the beginning of this year, Chile had reached one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, while other countries in the region had yet to get any vaccines.

As of Wednesday, Chile had a vaccination rate of 38.94 per 100 people, 3rd highest on planet.

Yet the pandemic has hardly abated. Last week, Chile broke records on its number of daily cases since the start of the pandemic on two consecutive days: 8,195 new Covid-19 cases on Thursday and 9,171 on Friday. And even though the number of new cases diagnose per day has fallen this week, the reality is that a spike that began in December has continued steadily in Chile.
As of Wednesday, Chile was approaching 1.1 million total Covid-19 cases. Nearly 25,000 people had died of the disease, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. What went wrong?

25 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

he claims he wants everyone to get vaxxed to attend large gatherings... then he goes to a baseball game where he knows more than 1/2 the people haven't been vaxxed

like when he said everyone was safer at home during the pandemic while he's driving all over the country

what axl says and what he does are 2 totally different things

Midget brains are much smaller than ours 

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

weird any time someone in a position to know these things speaks out... they end up committing suicide by shooting themself in the back of the head or drowning themself in a river after smacking themself in the back of the head with a crowbar or bat

yep, and forget autoerotic asphyxiation - but thats more popular to frame the suicides of musicians and actors

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread