TGF Master Political Thread

KingRevolver

Yep it was all a coincidence and wind....lol...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/cargo-ship-drew-penis-before-getting-stuck-in-suez-canal/

Oh BTW, I guess that most of you have no idea that Hillarys Secret Service code name is Evergreen, but that probably doesnt mean anything because there are lots of evergreens....This was all a coincidence...:laugh, even the call letters of THIS EVERGREEN ship H3RC is just a coincidence....

And who says it was a deep state plot to block the canal?

I dont pretend to know the whole story but if you clowns think this is just some random event then you are truly blind to reality.

• Replies 69.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep it was all a coincidence and wind....lol...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/cargo-ship-drew-penis-before-getting-stuck-in-suez-canal/

Oh BTW, I guess that most of you have no idea that Hillarys Secret Service code name is Evergreen, but that probably doesnt mean anything because there are lots of evergreens....This was all a coincidence...:laugh, even the call letters of THIS EVERGREEN ship H3RC is just a coincidence....

And who says it was a deep state plot to block the canal?

I dont pretend to know the whole story but if you clowns think this is just some random event then you are truly blind to reality.

Phew.

Explain that penis drawing, we can see the size of the ship, it's as long as the canal is wide, so it would be impossible for the vessel to turn more than what it did to make any "figures" as is shown.

Yea, first it made the butt cheeks, then it spun around a few times to make the balls and finally it did the penis. :laugh

41 minutes ago, Paddy said:

No they couldn't. I don't know what knowledge you have of the relative army sizes, Jimmy, but no, Luxembourg couldn't beat the US in a war. You're thinking of Montenegro.

I would give Bangladesh the advantage over the US in a war with the current commander in chief.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread
  • rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?