My favorite baseball wager this month.

Gabe

Look at the ghosts come in to talk shit lol.

Posting plays on forums is the losing proposition. I've had a winning record every year since 07 in baseball, i have nothing to prove. This is my moneymaker and a lot of people know this and happily follow me .

Haters

Look at the ghosts come in to talk shit lol.

Posting plays on forums is the losing proposition. I've had a winning record every year since 07 in baseball, i have nothing to prove. This is my moneymaker and a lot of people know this and happily follow me .

Haters

This ghost isn't hating on your play nor hating on you.

Just calling your actions bitch like for crying about the play with 2+ innings left to go. Stop acting like a bitch. Just post your plays if you want to. Some win. Some lose. We wont think anything less or more of you by any result. This is gambling. Shit happens.

I bet in the next few weeks, Gabe will post at EOG how TGF sucks and he will never post here. Then a few weeks later, he will create a username and start posting here.

Then a few weeks later, he will post on EOG that TGF sucks. Then a few days later, he will start posting plays here.

Then he will post his biggest play of the MLB season on TGF. It looks good early. Then looks bad late. He starts acting like a bitch and apologizing for the play losing. Way too early.

The play eventually wins. Gabe comes back and acts like a bitch.

Or this all already happened within the past few months. And your BOSS is just giving a recap.

Im seeing a pattern here. Gabe is a bitch.