My favorite baseball wager this month.

Gabe

I bet in the next few weeks, Gabe will post at EOG how TGF sucks and he will never post here. Then a few weeks later, he will create a username and start posting here.

Then a few weeks later, he will post on EOG that TGF sucks. Then a few days later, he will start posting plays here.

Then he will post his biggest play of the MLB season on TGF. It looks good early. Then looks bad late. He starts acting like a bitch and apologizing for the play losing. Way too early.

The play eventually wins. Gabe comes back and acts like a bitch.

Or this all already happened within the past few months. And your BOSS is just giving a recap.

Im seeing a pattern here. Gabe is a bitch.

JFC simmer down.........no wonder nobody ever post plays anymore...........Yea he got lucky on that play but that's part of it but a win is a win....nice job gyno

Not going to get into a pissing match with a ghost. Call me a bitch, fine okay with me, it's just words on a screen from someone hiding behind a silly name.

BOSS doesn't know the reverse jinx angle, it's been used in forumville for years, must be a rookie.

anyway this wager made up for the Oakland screwing I had to endure last night.

Record:

26-18 +4.98 units via 0.5 unit plays, insane R.O.I thus far. Hope I can keep it up.

JFC simmer down.........no wonder nobody ever post plays anymore...........Yea he got lucky on that play but that's part of it but a win is a win....nice job gyno

I love you TNVOLFAN. You just dont know it. So I will excuse your ignorance here.

You ignore the facts of the matter. Gyno has been trashing TGF for months. Yet he keeps posting here. Weird behavior from a weird dude.

Posting plays is a no-win situation, that is why most of my stuff is posted on twitter and to people who I text plays too. Too many haters and ghosts who talk shit. That is why so many good guys shy away from posting because of forum BS.

Lol fucking diabler, a few months ago I made fun of him and say something about him bragging about fucking his wife and he holds it in for months , and when he let's it all out he lashes out at me with a ghost.

Funny thing is, he called me the weird dude.

God bless the Internet.

Lol fucking diabler, a few months ago I made fun of him and say something about him bragging about fucking his wife and he holds it in for months , and when he let's it all out he lashes out at me with a ghost.

Funny thing is, he called me the weird dude.

God bless the Internet.

You are weird. But that was uncalled for. I'm sorry.

And it was nothing personal. You were acting like a bitch. Me "lashing out" at you had nothing to do with me fucking my wife.