vBulletin 4 is on the way

KingRevolver

I agree' date=' but part of the problem Ted is that it is easier to market (sell banners) when a potential client can look and see a volume of activity.[/b']

we really were between a rock and a hard place. No easy clear cut BEST option.

It will all work out in the end, just not as quickly as anyone had paid for or hoped.

I figured that's the reason, but also just thought you got 10 sponsors up top and this doesn't seem like the place to land a big boy banner any time soon. I assumed they look at the volume of activity for the recent month/months so when you're out looking for new sponsors, they'll be able to see what was done in May.

Just busting some fucking balls boat. Send me some SBR points.

Stuffed-Crust Pizza Sheckler trying to teach us how to run a forum. Balls of steel.

KINGER!!!! Nice to see you call people "Pizza" because they post at SBR. Lemme guess JFC as well? NICE! Good to see you posting like 90% of the others here. Love the variety!!

I thought it was a good suggestion, considering the gambling threads get 2 replies and 35 views, If i had a book, I would see those threads and just laugh. Figured you'd rather delete the forum and start fresh, maybe get some bots in here to make those "gambling" threads look a little nicer, maybe enticing those potential sponsors to think this is a gambling forum.

You need any more lessons/suggestions?

Unless you're trying to get perez hilton/tmz to sponsor here....I don't know

Guest boatboatboat

all books care about is DEPOSITS.

TGF produces those

We are one of the ONY forums that doesn't have affiliate deals.

We have a set fee.

Books are willing to pay that because they know we DRIVE deposits.

We are doing fine Ted...........considering we are 8 mths old.

Boat, I'm sure you're doing fine...

I'm just waiting for this joint to get TGFpoints so I can start raking in the krispy kremes...And I figured they'd be here by now and I don't want to come running over to a place after the points come and be called a donut bettor, I could then say "I was there before the points were given out"

Just PM a date on when they'll be available if you don't want to share with the rest of the group. Thanks boat.

Guest boatboatboat

2k a week is given away here.

call it pizza points

call it doughnut points

call it what ever you want.

You should get your share. It's out there to be had...........

• 2 weeks later...

And another 10 days later...

:jerk

Who the hell said it would be done in a week? Or 10 days?

Not sure what you guys don't understand about going to a whole separate forum platform and everything having to be moved by hand. It not just clicking a button and it's done. Vbulletin for doesn't allow downgrades and after playing with version 4 there was still a ton of bugs. So we went with a whole new forum provider

Not sure what you guys don't understand about going to a whole separate forum platform and everything having to be moved by hand. It not just clicking a button and it's done. Vbulletin for doesn't allow downgrades and after playing with version 4 there was still a ton of bugs. So we went with a whole new forum provider

Diabler thought Kirkland was going to beat Canelo.

What do you expect?

:jerk

Guest Admin

Our techs just handed me the first beta version of our new IPS software and it rocks. Lightning fast, excellent mobile site, very easy to navigate. You guys will love it.

Guest Admin

I'm so confident in our tech team and the software that we purchased that we will even offer a deadline. I expect us to be up and running with IPS software 4 by June 15th at the very latest.

Guest Admin

My name is not King Revolver. This forum has seen fuckup after fuckup under the leadership of our general King Revolver but rest assured that the results will be different now that admin has taken over.

We have a stupid deadline now? Admin = John Kelly

I'm so confident in our tech team and the software that we purchased that we will even offer a deadline. I expect us to be up and running with IPS software 4 by June 15th at the very latest.

Nice job admin. Whip these clowns into shape.

Big changes coming June 15th stay tuned!

I heard there's some big changes to the current TFG code of conduct.

Onward and upward.

Looking forward to future contributions of our smart and sophisticated banged up degenerate fukkks!