**it's DOGE time again!

milwaukee mike

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Says the guy who has less subscribers to his podcast than Deb has to her OnlyFans page

:laugh

132 paid subscribers pal

show me Deb's onlyfans?

oh wait, thats some bullshit 6grade shit joke you just make up? as usual

nevermind, tard

says he's an adult - proceeds to make a retarded joke about the wife of some dude who is not even posting today

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i sure wish iag would've pressured me harder to buy BNB

at least she's alive, thought she died

LOL.  I did!   Think I told you to buy Iota too. 

I’m also  kicking myself.   I had 200 BNB couple months ago...sold 150 of them for decent profit.  Thought I was making a smart move taking some money out,  but damn...1100 % last three months.  

and I texted you about a month ago.  Didn’t hear back pal.   

17 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

you could've taken that 100k and bought the wwe undertaker nft

talk me out of bidding 101k for this

https://www.bitski.com/wwe/products/0ad89df9-f980-413e-9312-b74bf88b9de5

Probably a better investment than Doge lol.  (although I AM rooting for it)

BNB was $13 a year ago.  Damn.  I had some long ago cheaper than that I’m sure..Can’t complain but selling the 150 stings a bit. I don’t know what I did with the profit, but I’m pretty certain I didn’t make those kind of gains. I’m still holding 50. Anyone who might have BNB in  dust at the old Binance should probably check it. It’s worth something now. A lot of people scrambling to find wallets with different coins that went to shit years ago but now are morning. Anyone who traded at the old Binance should look.   If you use a VPN you can still get it out of there.  If you used BINANCE, look for residual dust if you ever owned it!

I actually looked at that NFT  earlier when you posted,  and the cheaper one. I have no idea about the NFT thing. I own a few, but I don’t have much invested at all... I own a unicorn and a bunch of back to the future DeLorean‘s. The website screwed up and sent me a BOGO. 

Don’t do it. Or do.     Anyone else I would not even think we’re serious about this, but I’m afraid you might be. LOL..Since it is an auction and not a lottery, I would think anyone who really wants it, will pay top dollar now?  I don’t know how well you would be able to flip that. Unless you just want to own it, but that doesn’t sound too smart.  I find it hard to believe that this is not a passing fad, but people said that about bitcoin,  we know how that turned out...so no thought on this.