**it's DOGE time again!

milwaukee mike

9 minutes ago, IAG said:

It’s definitely an inflationary coin...for now anyway...maybe they are going to hard cap it?

the point is they can do whatever they want. why not create a few billion more for themselves?

It's like a guy hawking frosty malts at a ball game...get your doge coin, doge coin here...

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

the point is they can do whatever they want. why not create a few billion more for themselves?

It's like a guy hawking frosty malts at a ball game...get your doge coin, doge coin here...

Well the supply increases on a schedule of some sort I believe...I don’t think they just issue randomly...like Tether lol. 

Just reading Twitter and some people do actually think Musk  really might be doing a fork or something. There is no way this is organic...is it?

1 minute ago, IAG said:

Well the supply increases on a schedule of some sort I believe...I don’t think they just issue randomly...like Tether lol. 

Just reading Twitter and some people do actually think Musk  really might be doing a fork or something. There is no way this is organic...is it?

markets are not sane in the short run.

11 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

So did anyone take some profits or still holding?

I’m completely out.  Fomoed in a couple nights ago and out yesterday morning.   I didn’t want to sit and watch all day waiting for the dump.  Made a bit probably, but not much.  

WVU sold and believe Joey booked some profit as well.