Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally the streets would be packed but this year crowd was thinner than king cucks hair. 

Still was great to mingle. There was this freestyle rapper that made up rhymes to people passing by. He had some funny never trump rhymes when i passed by.  Turned around and said spit another one,he did and earned a fistfull of pennies from me.

image.jpg

• 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, WVU said:

That was a very good watch 

I genuinely want Raise to chime in since he's a skeptic on everything, the way it explained the winds combined with the suction/sideway forces of the water in a narrow channel seems very reasonable. A deep state plot seems rather unlikely.

I havent had internet for a few days and it is spotty as fk right now so not even sure how much I can post until I get back home?

Believe what you want, there is more going on in the SUEZ than the MSM is telling you.. like WAYYYYY the hell more than they are reporting.

That video is BS and a cover story:laugh

No sense in me giving you all any info since you all are content with the MSM narrative,,,,enjoy it. 

I never said it was a deep state operation, YOU all said that.......in fact the odds are that the good guys are in charge of this one!!!:dancing

Like everything else, on day the truth will come to light.

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I havent had internet for a few days and it is spotty as fk right now so not even sure how much I can post until I get back home?

Believe what you want, there is more going on in the SUEZ than the MSM is telling you.. like WAYYYYY the hell more than they are reporting.

That video is BS and a cover story:laugh

No sense in me giving you all any info since you all are content with the MSM narrative,,,,enjoy it. 

I never said it was a deep state operation, YOU all said that.......in fact the odds are that the good guys are in charge of this one!!!:dancing

Like everything else, on day the truth will come to light.

I thought you said it was the clintons? And that they tipped one...just one semi over on some random road in China as well? Now it's the "good guys" ?

If you're going to hang around here and talk conspiracies, you're gonna have to up your game.

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

I thought you said it was the clintons? And that they tipped one...just one semi over on some random road in China as well? Now it's the "good guys" ?

If you're going to hang around here and talk conspiracies, you're gonna have to up your game.

nope , dont make up shit about what I said...reread what I posted in the master political thread....I only talked about WHAT happened and all the coincidences that were involved , not WHO was behind it.....

look it the fuk up before you turn into a complete lying lib like the rest of them....either way enjoy the "truths" your MSM gods are feeding you ...

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

I dont mind being mocked,,,it comes with the territory but I wish you fks would AT LEAST mock things I actually said

rather than make up your own story?

We mock you because you deserve it. You imply a million things, when called out you correctly say you never actually stated anything, which makes you a comical figure deserving of mocking.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:05 PM, mikeman said:

We mock you because you deserve it. You imply a million things, when called out you correctly say you never actually stated anything, which makes you a comical figure deserving of mocking.

Enjoy your MSM fake news buddy...you need to be spoon fed "conclusions" and "facts"  rather than take information and come up with your own conclusions....:dunno so being a MSM sheep should suit you.

Total coincindence in the Suez canal....a giant ship draws a dick pick and then gets stuck in the canal  with a US warship on one end and a Russian one on the other...haha, move along nothing to see here fellas because the media said it was the wind and that "dick pic" was like totally randon ( actually I did read an explanation from an "expert" on youtube who said why it happened and that was some funny shit):dancing

Congats!!

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Enjoy your MSM fake news buddy...you need to be spoon fed "conclusions" and "facts"  rather than take information and come up with your own conclusions....:dunno so being a MSM sheep should suit you.

Total coincindence in the Suez canal....a giant ship draws a dick pick and then gets stuck in the canal  with a US warship on one end and a Russian one on the other...haha, move along nothing to see here fellas because the media said it was the wind and that "dick pic" was like totally randon ( actually I did read an explanation from an "expert" on youtube who said why it happened and that was some funny shit):dancing

Congats!!

How do you think naval  ships get around? they go through the canal, and that means ships from all countries that have fleets - do you think they sail around africa when they dont have to? :laugh

Ships only deploy for a few months typically, some are always either coming or going?

Your fascination with GPS coordinates as they appear on a map are just silly. Flip the map over and you can pretend it's something else - perhaps bigfoot?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

How do you think naval  ships get around? they go through the canal, and that means ships from all countries that have fleets - do you think they sail around africa when they dont have to? :laugh

Ships only deploy for a few months typically, some are always either coming or going?

Your fascination with GPS coordinates as they appear on a map are just silly. Flip the map over and you can pretend it's something else - perhaps bigfoot?

Enjoy your fake news....congrats on making sheepdom:dancing

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Enjoy your fake news....congrats on making sheepdom:dancing

You really think that ship getting stuck wasn't an accident?

Do you still think that truck tipping over in china was no accident also?

Do you really think the call signs of that ship having HRC in it has deeper meaning?

Do you still think the names of the tug boats sent to free the ship had deeper meanings as well?

:pop

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy
  • RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever