Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You really think that ship getting stuck wasn't an accident?

Do you still think that truck tipping over in china was no accident also?

Do you really think the call signs of that ship having HRC in it has deeper meaning?

Do you still think the names of the tug boats sent to free the ship had deeper meanings as well?

:pop

Out of curiousity, how many coincidences have to stack up before you will even consider the alternative?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Out of curiousity, how many coincidences have to stack up before you will even consider the alternative?

The four things you mentioned were very cursory,  the research that has come out since then is quite revealing.

If you had an open mind instead of thinking that you ALREADY know everything . Im confident that the research would AT LEAST intrigue you from a world knowledge point of view, but alas you dont care because your MSM gods told you it was that wind.....lolllll

Ship still sitting in about the same spot....this is an international event affecting numerous countries and entities....not close to being over yet.

Will they have to unload the ship in partial or full?:pop

Will they find anything  nefarious if they do?:pop

Will the crew get off house arrest or will they face greater charges?:gun2

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Ship still sitting in about the same spot....this is an international event affecting numerous countries and entities....not close to being over yet.

Will they have to unload the ship in partial or full?:pop

Will they find anything  nefarious if they do?:pop

Will the crew get off house arrest or will they face greater charges?:gun2

I assume they have doubts about the crew, dont want it to get stuck again do they?

The contents of that ship are being widely speculated and reported on(it is crazier than you can imagine).... I am still researching so I have not posted those links yet.

But this is the cover they are using now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/04/13/ever-given-seized-egypt/

Make NO mistake about it ...this WAS NO accident.:pop

Okay I have read through and listened to  a good bit of info and will link to a PORTION of it below

YOU MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION as to its validity. The guy reporting this is Turkish and his initial report was on National Turkish TV.

I am not sure if this is true or NOT and it has a sci-fi feel BUT remember this is Bill Gates we are talking about and this sick fuck not only wants to depopulate the world but just recently talked about spraying chemicals into the air to block out the sun and is currently making a stink about gas from cows.  When you realize the type of thing the Globalist have ALREADY done with the Covid Plandemic and how evil they are and how they media is starting to ramp up the Climate nonsense as their next phase of control then the story does not become far fetched at all, in fact it makes quite a bit of sense.

https://www.mavigazetem.com.tr/the-secret-contents-of-ever-given-evergreen-container-ship-translated-video-by-kaan-sariaydin/

His follow up report

https://www.mavigazetem.com.tr/the-second-act-of-the-evengreen-theatre/

Now if you all want to ignore EVERYTHING and stick with the  wind theory, just a coincidence angle  then be my guest. 

616970429_powelldavinciqutoe.png.2c049d39b7baaa048e255c47372974d5.png

22 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

:laugh 

From a straight up sheep who   a few months ago would have told you  that it was a conspiracy theory that Canadian authorities  would fence in churches and send  overly armed police to stop people from attending church .

Now that is what is really funny. Canadian Cucks ...lol

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

From a straight up sheep who   a few months ago would have told you  that it was a conspiracy theory that Canadian authorities  would fence in churches and send  overly armed police to stop people from attending church .

Now that is what is really funny. Canadian Cucks ...lol

yes, thats true, cognitive dissonance allows people to avoid responsibility over avoiding our warnings

but why wouldn't they avoid you? yes they are nasty to you but sometimes you are nastier to them... calling them stupid sheep blah blah... I  do the same to Brock... or House, people I genuinely dont like. But I bet you would like Losco or BLM Joey if you met them - kinda hard for that to happen while attacking and SPAMMING people 24/7.

I learned the hard way, STICK TO FACTS... all this qanon bullshit, Lin Wood or Mr. Pillow talking insurrection and military coup de etat... its all horseshit.

Just another psyop unleashed on us to break us, divide us, or getting us deplatformed and arrested (Jan 6 anyone? FALSE FLAG

Worst part is, Im starting to believe Both Trump and Wood were part  of that false flag. I like Trump, I like some of his policies, but you are a cultist.

There's a huge difference between us.

I act like a grown up. You are unable to. I like Trump, you jerk off thinking about him. I think he was the least harmful choice, you think he's the 2nd coming.

Is not that your intentions are ill, is that despite you knowing darkness only brings more darkness, you have decided to try and convince people here via ego, insults, mockery, and dribble. Why not change strategy if its not working? Maybe try some more honey? Maybe try to change the way you speak in order to change how others perceive you?

Live and learn Raise, but learn as fast as u fukin can.

3 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

yes, thats true, cognitive dissonance allows people to avoid responsibility over avoiding our warnings

but why wouldn't they avoid you? yes they are nasty to you but sometimes you are nastier to them... calling them stupid sheep blah blah... I  do the same to Brock... or House, people I genuinely dont like. But I bet you would like Losco or BLM Joey if you met them - kinda hard for that to happen while attacking and SPAMMING people 24/7.

I learned the hard way, STICK TO FACTS... all this qanon bullshit, Lin Wood or Mr. Pillow talking insurrection and military coup de etat... its all horseshit.

Just another psyop unleashed on us to break us, divide us, or getting us deplatformed and arrested (Jan 6 anyone? FALSE FLAG

Worst part is, Im starting to believe Both Trump and Wood were part  of that false flag. I like Trump, I like some of his policies, but you are a cultist.

There's a huge difference between us.

I act like a grown up. You are unable to. I like Trump, you jerk off thinking about him. I think he was the least harmful choice, you think he's the 2nd coming.

Is not that your intentions are ill, is that despite you knowing darkness only brings more darkness, you have decided to try and convince people here via ego, insults, mockery, and dribble. Why not change strategy if its not working? Maybe try some more honey? Maybe try to change the way you speak in order to change how others perceive you?

Live and learn Raise, but learn as fast as u fukin can.

Work on yourself pal....hilarious that you are giving forum behavior advice....you are a trip.....lollllll

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Work on yourself pal....hilarious that you are giving forum behavior advice....you are a trip.....lollllll

Who says I'm not?

Part of working on myself has been helping others,

The stepping stone for me was when I started volunteering to fight child sex trafficking in 2018.

Ive been doing this for 3 years fella...

I also have a job (unlike you), have a girlfriend (unlike you), and I go to therapy to WORK ON MYSELF (unlike you).

Do whever the fuk you want, Im on your side, at least politically. I made the mistakes you make now and I can be a voice of wisdom, or I can just tell you to fuk off and get you on post review again

See how easy it was last time? These good folks just NEED ONE EXCUSE TO GET RID OF U...

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

See that is the other thing smartie,,,I dont dislike Joey or Sam,,,,not ever sure how you made that conclusion. 

Keep trying though pal, one day at a time sweet Jesus.

you dont dislike them but you insult them any chance you get?

can you say dysfunctional? sociopathic? incoherent? cause thats all u

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Who says I'm not?

Part of working on myself has been helping others,

The stepping stone for me was when I started volunteering to fight child sex trafficking in 2018.

Ive been doing this for 3 years fella...

I also have a job (unlike you), have a girlfriend (unlike you), and I go to therapy to WORK ON MYSELF (unlike you).

Do whever the fuk you want, Im on your side, at least politically. I made the mistakes you make now and I can be a voice of wisdom, or I can just tell you to fuk off and get you on post review again

See how easy it was last time? These good folks just NEED ONE EXCUSE TO GET RID OF U...

BLAH BLAH BLAH......No one needs an excuse to get rid of me, they can do it anytime they want by pressing a button. If making 3 threads in a month gets me banned then I was never allowed to post to being with.

Keep trying to convince this forum that you are more than what you really are......keep repeating it over and over and maybe one day you will believe it

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

you dont dislike them but you insult them any chance you get?

can you say dysfunctional? sociopathic? incoherent? cause thats all u

Ha okay buddy roe...you are MR nice guy.........I hope tripping on me is positive therapy for you-Im happy to help the needy.

One day at a time sweet Jesus

PS if Joey or Sam or anyone else is hurt by my  forum insults then I will be happy to not joke on you....just say so:dancing

About these comms, they happen all the time and honestly the Trump one with the grandson takes knowing many factors to understand and I can see why blind people would dismiss it as foolishness.

I wanted to show you this one because of its simplicity....literally a novice could see the connections in this one...also It is not anything earth shattering ,it is just a simple "things look good " message. 

So this past Sunday Pompeo makes this tweet at 106 CST which is 206 EST . This tweet serves 2 purposes, one is a message to "regular" followers and one is a message to his Q associated followers

1710292831_pompeotweet.png.9606308a9832e556191dd484cc68fa2e.png

Now this decode is simple because there are going to be 3 references to a post made by Q about a year ago on the 15th of April

3 points match this post and Pompeos tweet

1. The timestamp as Q made this post at 206 EST..all timestamp references have to be converted to EST (sometimes to military time as well)

2. The imagery of the cross that appears in both posts

3. The text that appears in both posts "Armor of God"

421270436_qpostarmorofgod.png.51f5ed7941a69cb5779d10aa82acb4ed.png

I am posting this as MAYBE and I do mean MAYBE 1 or 2 Patriots on TGF are curious about Q and this comm is about as obvious as it gets.

Most messages are not this cut and dry, the more important comms are often ambiguous with double meanings.

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

About these comms, they happen all the time and honestly the Trump one with the grandson takes knowing many factors to understand and I can see why blind people would dismiss it as foolishness.

I wanted to show you this one because of its simplicity....literally a novice could see the connections in this one...also It is not anything earth shattering ,it is just a simple "things look good " message. 

So this past Sunday Pompeo makes this tweet at 106 CST which is 206 EST . This tweet serves 2 purposes, one is a message to "regular" followers and one is a message to his Q associated followers

1710292831_pompeotweet.png.9606308a9832e556191dd484cc68fa2e.png

Now this decode is simple because there are going to be 3 references to a post made by Q about a year ago on the 15th of April

3 points match this post and Pompeos tweet

1. The timestamp as Q made this post at 206 EST..all timestamp references have to be converted to EST (sometimes to military time as well)

2. The imagery of the cross that appears in both posts

3. The text that appears in both posts "Armor of God"

421270436_qpostarmorofgod.png.51f5ed7941a69cb5779d10aa82acb4ed.png

I am posting this as MAYBE and I do mean MAYBE 1 or 2 Patriots on TGF are curious about Q and this comm is about as obvious as it gets.

Most messages are not this cut and dry, the more important comms are often ambiguous with double meanings.

Huh? :laugh

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy
  • RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever