The Official BigDeemer, WVU and Fishhead Roast Thread [Win $100 Cash]

KingRevolver

This is the official BigDeemer, WVU and Fishhead Roast. Posters call them the trinity blowhards here @ TGF. So it's time to roast one, two or all of them. Up to you.

The poster with the funniest overall material will receive $100 in cash courtesy of Yanks and KR.

Roasting will start tonight and end Monday night- when we decide on a winner.

GO! :plommer

these 3 guys love themselves so much they should have a circle jerk... but none of them would be able to keep an erection because wvu and fishhead would be giving lessons on how to best stroke it and proclaiming themselves the best at it... maybe deemer could keep an erection through that if he painted fishhead's cock black and imagined it was lebron's

these clowns went to the doctor, said doc i'm feeling low on energy... doctor gave them some tests and gave them some brown liquid to drink... they said "yuck this tastes like shit"... doctor said that's what it is, you guys were each a quart low

Deemer says he hits 60% of his bets. LOL the only thing deemee does 60% is burn his eggs in the morning.

WVU's daughter is going to college at the U of Miami. He is a proud father. Only thing he forgot about was all the black guys that are going to try and ram her. Noooooooooooo

If dumpster diving were a pro sport fishhead would have his face as the logo. If you ever see a guys feet sticking out of a dumpster in vegas. 99% chance its him. Guy once scored a humidor out of a dumpster and thought he hit the lottery

these 3 guys love themselves so much they should have a circle jerk... but none of them would be able to keep an erection because wvu and fishhead would be giving lessons on how to best stroke it and proclaiming themselves the best at it... maybe deemer could keep an erection through that if he painted fishhead's cock black and imagined it was lebron's

these clowns went to the doctor, said doc i'm feeling low on energy... doctor gave them some tests and gave them some brown liquid to drink... they said "yuck this tastes like shit"... doctor said that's what it is, you guys were each a quart low

how deemer gonna keep he dikk out of he own mouth and do all that

Fishhead's posted forum record over the last 15 years is so bad even Brock landers calls him a mush. The guy has it all, though. From thanksgiving plates by the dozen , to 24" tube tv recovered from a dumpster, to free buffets at the El Cortez . A true robin hood of forumville. He is constantly giving away free stuff to posters and making sure he receives public kudos for it no less than 2 dozen times, a true man of the people! Not only a robin hood but he's also living the American dream. Going from picking corn in Iowa to being a brokedickfuck cab driver in Florida and finally to a world class coupon cutter and dumpster diver extraordinaire in the former TOWN and now CiTY of LAS VEGAS. A truly SUPREME self proclaimed sharp and a TREMENDOUS source of vague information that helps no one.

Big steamer , where to even start with this kid. His head is so far up his own ass when he looks at himself in the mirror it looks like Kinger's belly button. Kid thinks working out makes him some alpha male. The most alpha thing steamer has ever done is when he trucked over a dozen middle schoolers to touch Lebrons hand at an autograph signing.

WVU finds an angle on anything. Guy not only won $1k on an nba playoff bet against lapdance , he concurrently landed himself in the Guinness book of world records for most time spent hiding under a bed. Wvu really does have it all, and trust me, he likes to tell us all about it. Guys head is so big you'd see it even if he was sitting behind POS69.

Salud!

Fishhead's posted forum record over the last 15 years is so bad even Brock landers calls him a mush. The guy has it all, though. From thanksgiving plates by the dozen , to 24" tube tv recovered from a dumpster, to free buffets at the El Cortez . A true robin hood of forumville. He is constantly giving away free stuff to posters and making sure he receives public kudos for it no less than 2 dozen times, a true man of the people! Not only a robin hood but he's also living the American dream. Going from picking corn in Iowa to being a brokedickfuck cab driver in Florida and finally to a world class coupon cutter and dumpster diver extraordinaire in the former TOWN and now CiTY of LAS VEGAS. A truly SUPREME self proclaimed sharp and a TREMENDOUS source of vague information that helps no one.

Big steamer , where to even start with this kid. His head is so far up his own ass when he looks at himself in the mirror it looks like Kinger's belly button. Kid thinks working out makes him some alpha male. The most alpha thing steamer has ever done is when he trucked over a dozen middle schoolers to touch Lebrons hand at an autograph signing.

WVU finds an angle on anything. Guy not only won $1k on an nba playoff bet against lapdance , he concurrently landed himself in the Guinness book of world records for most time spent hiding under a bed. Wvu really does have it all, and trust me, he likes to tell us all about it. Guys head is so big you'd see it even if he was sitting behind POS69.

Salud!

winner. :lol

You hear that WVU only bangs 9s and 10s? That's right, ninth and tenth graders. Just ask him. He'll tell you his game is so good he once stole Dwight Howard's girl. What do you Dwight Howard, R.Kelly, and WVU all have in common? They are all interested in buying schools.

Don't get me wrong, he has done some older gals too. I'm sure you heard about the def chick. Who hasn't? Guy makes the chick sound like a Chewbacca and we are all suppose to think it's cool. If I fuck a girl and she sounds like a character out of Star Wars, I keep it to myself.

Deemer, where do we begin? You've come a long way. You started your posting career making videos for men on gambling boards and now you've stopped making videos for men on gambling boards. We have not seen that kind of improvement to society since they put your people in Internment camps. You'll make a good lawyer one day. As long as that one day never comes.

Unlike these two chumps, fishhead really is a value to society. Just ask the CIA. Several members of Al-Qaida were apprehended and refused to speak. The CIA forced them to watch Fish's Vegas videos and they sang like canaries. JFC, Fishhead, Siri has more charisma than you. Your videos are drier than the desert. For someone who is supposed to have it all figured out, you sure as hell aren't self aware. Let me help you out. If someone asks "Fish, are you better suited for radio or television?" you tell them neither!

You hear that WVU only bangs 9s and 10s? That's right, ninth and tenth graders. Just ask him. He'll tell you his game is so good he once stole Dwight Howard's girl. What do you Dwight Howard, R.Kelly, and WVU all have in common? They are all interested in buying schools.

Don't get me wrong, he has done some older gals too. I'm sure you heard about the def chick. Who hasn't? Guy makes the chick sound like a Chewbacca and we are all suppose to think it's cool. If I fuck a girl and she sounds like a character out of Star Wars, I keep it to myself.

Deemer, where do we begin? You've come a long way. You started your posting career making videos for men on gambling boards and now you've stopped making videos for men on gambling boards. We have not seen that kind of improvement to society since they put your people in Internment camps. You'll make a good lawyer one day. As long as that one day never comes.

Unlike these two chumps, fishhead really is a value to society. Just ask the CIA. Several members of Al-Qaida were apprehended and refused to speak. The CIA forced them to watch Fish's Vegas videos and they sang like canaries. JFC, Fishhead, Siri has more charisma than you. Your videos are drier than the desert. For someone who is supposed to have it all figured out, you sure as hell aren't self aware. Let me help you out. If someone asks "Fish, are you better suited for radio or television?" you tell them neither!

This is good, mostly in part because it is all 100% true!!!!!!

My alltime dumpster nightmare.......

Must have been around 22-23 years old, drinking shots of whiskey with beer chasers playing a dice drinking game......ran bad with the dice and in turn, the alcohol was flowing.

I recall being dragged out of the bar, don't recall them tossing me in the alley dumpster,.........when I awoke sometime around 7am in the dumpster, the garbage truck was just about to hook on the dumpster, but managed to scramble out of it and drive home.

Nightmare evening