The Official BigDeemer, WVU and Fishhead Roast Thread [Win $100 Cash]

KingRevolver

Just ask the CIA. Several members of Al-Qaida were apprehended and refused to speak. The CIA forced them to watch Fish's Vegas videos and they sang like canaries. JFC' date=' Fishhead, Siri has more charisma than you. Your videos are drier than the desert. For someone who is supposed to have it all figured out, you sure as hell aren't self aware. Let me help you out. If someone asks "Fish, are you better suited for radio or television?" you tell them neither![/quote']

I swear the BOSS has read this before. Somewhere.

My alltime dumpster nightmare.......

Must have been around 22-23 years old, drinking shots of whiskey with beer chasers playing a dice drinking game......ran bad with the dice and in turn, the alcohol was flowing.

I recall being dragged out of the bar, don't recall them tossing me in the alley dumpster,.........when I awoke sometime around 7am in the dumpster, the garbage truck was just about to hook on the dumpster, but managed to scramble out of it and drive home.

Nightmare evening

Sounds like a fun night. :laugh