Mariota and Manziel headed to Philly

Mofome

Oregon's offense has always been based around using the run to set up the pass, specifically guys that go north south. McCoy was more East-West. Their offense employs PA to open up the WRs.

Who knows if it's gonna work, at least he trying something new. That's how you win without elite talent.

No one in the division got better, Cowboys got worse losing Murray. Eagles feel like they can strike now. Uptempo offense needs multiple RBs that run downhill.

First.. in order to run the ball in the NFL-- you need an dominant OL. I'm not sold on the Eagles having a dominant OL.

This isn't college football. Kelly's last year at Oregon, Mariota ran for almost 800 yards.

Who is filling that role for him now? Sam Bradford?

Now, about the Cowboys not improving. You're making me sound like a crazy Cowboy fan, but Hardy's suspension will be reduced-- so, they added a Top 5 DE, and they bring back a healthy Sean Lee-- who is one of the best LBs in football. They also added Keith Rivers.

With that OL-- I'm pretty sure even Kinger can run for 1K yards.

I guess we just disagree. I think Dallas is going to run away with the NFC East this year.

Far fetched but I have seen stranger things.....Bradford sweating bullets.....

Did you know that no sporting good stores in the Philadelphia area have any Bradford jerseys in stock.....

dicks has them all over the store, not sure what you know what the fuck you are talking about

im located 5 mins over the bridge from south philly

dicks has them all over the store, not sure what you know what the fuck you are talking about

im located 5 mins over the bridge from south philly

Sweep'r you sure about that?

This is from the Daily News.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/4/5/8347171/chip-kelly-eagles-roster-turnover-jersey-vendors-problems

and this...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/4/8/8370307/sam-bradford-trade-rumors-eagles-pro-shop-jerseys-quarterback-browns

Here are some cut ups from both pieces...

"A survey of the Eagles three Pro Shops, located in Cherry Hill, Philadelphia and Lancaster, showed that as of April 7, not a single store is carrying a No. 7 Sam Bradford jersey.

""I don't know what Chip Kelly is doing," Frank Sanders, the store manager of Lids Locker Room in the Cherry Hill Mall, was saying yesterday. "So, yeah, I'm a little nervous getting anything in here just yet."

Nearby, Sports Authority is in a state of suspended animation as well, said employee Tina Lopez, saddled with an inventory of shirts of players no longer with the team. As for the new guys, she said, there are a few DeMarco Murray shirts available in their Turnersville store, but the district manager has made it clear: No big buys until we're sure the guys who Chip brought in today are the same ones he will put on the field at summer's end."

Someone say foles could never or would never win in this offense? Is t his career starting record in Philly like 22-4? Someone say shady McCoy handles the ball to loose? Wait to you see demarco carry it,loosed then a Costa Rican hooker. Minimum 5 fumbles for Philly this year. And oh yeah Philly suckas and so does chip that fat bastard.

Sweep'r you sure about that?

This is from the Daily News.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/4/5/8347171/chip-kelly-eagles-roster-turnover-jersey-vendors-problems

and this...

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/4/8/8370307/sam-bradford-trade-rumors-eagles-pro-shop-jerseys-quarterback-browns

Here are some cut ups from both pieces...

"A survey of the Eagles three Pro Shops, located in Cherry Hill, Philadelphia and Lancaster, showed that as of April 7, not a single store is carrying a No. 7 Sam Bradford jersey.

""I don't know what Chip Kelly is doing," Frank Sanders, the store manager of Lids Locker Room in the Cherry Hill Mall, was saying yesterday. "So, yeah, I'm a little nervous getting anything in here just yet."

Nearby, Sports Authority is in a state of suspended animation as well, said employee Tina Lopez, saddled with an inventory of shirts of players no longer with the team. As for the new guys, she said, there are a few DeMarco Murray shirts available in their Turnersville store, but the district manager has made it clear: No big buys until we're sure the guys who Chip brought in today are the same ones he will put on the field at summer's end."

possitive, the eagles pro shop in c.h. is two mins from me, will stop in there and look around

Bradford to Clev for pick 19 and Manziel

Picks 19 and 20 to Tennessee along with Fletcher Cox, Mychel Kendricks.

Tebow

Manziel

Mariota

All in philly.

That's the rumor.

With the 19th and 20th picks along with Fletcher Cox and Mychal Kendricks. With the picks I'd take Todd Gurley at RB with 19 and Dorial Green Beckham at WR with 20. So Tennessee would be remade with gunslinger Zach Mettenberger at QB,Todd Gurley at RB,Green Beckham WR thats a damn good young nucleus on offense. In the middle rounds get some offensive line talent like Laken Tomlinson,TJ Clemmings,etc. to go along with vets Chance Warmack,Andy Levitre,Taylor Lewan....As far as defense i'll take a pass rusher like OLB Nate Orchard who had twenty sacks out of Utah in the third round or so. So out there on the defense you have Fletcher Cox,Jurrell Casey,Brian Orakpo,Derrick Morgan,Mychal Kendricks,Wesley Woodyard. Secondary includes Perish Cox,Da'Norris Searcy,Jason McCourty,Michael Griffin,etc.

With the 19th and 20th picks along with Fletcher Cox and Mychal Kendricks. With the picks I'd take Todd Gurley at RB with 19 and Dorial Green Beckham at WR with 20. So Tennessee would be remade with gunslinger Zach Mettenberger at QB,Todd Gurley at RB,Green Beckham WR thats a damn good young nucleus on offense. In the middle rounds get some offensive line talent like Laken Tomlinson,TJ Clemmings,etc. to go along with vets Chance Warmack,Andy Levitre,Taylor Lewan....As far as defense i'll take a pass rusher like OLB Nate Orchard who had twenty sacks out of Utah in the third round or so. So out there on the defense you have Fletcher Cox,Jurrell Casey,Brian Orakpo,Derrick Morgan,Mychal Kendricks,Wesley Woodyard. Secondary includes Perish Cox,Da'Norris Searcy,Jason McCourty,Michael Griffin,etc.

I don't think you would get Gurley at 19.

With his knee being cleared this week--- I don't think anyone has him getting passed Houston @ 16.

And, San Diego may grab Gordon at 17.

At 19-- you may get Strong from Arizona State. He's a better choice than Green-Beckham, and he doesn't come with all the baggage.

Strong isn't nearly as talented as DGB' date=' just no baggage[/quote']

Really?

Strong's 40: 4.44

Strong's Vert: 42.00

Strong's Broad: 123

Green Beckham 40: 4.49

Green Beckham Vert: 33.5

Green Beckham Broad: 119

Strong is every bit the WR that Green Beckham is.

Almost every draft board has Green Beckham and Strong going in round 2--- or Round 1 if there is a run on every WR.

Really?

Strong's 40: 4.44

Strong's Vert: 42.00

Strong's Broad: 123

Green Beckham 40: 4.49

Green Beckham Vert: 33.5

Green Beckham Broad: 119

Strong is every bit the WR that Green Beckham is.

Almost every draft board has Green Beckham and Strong going in round 2--- or Round 1 if there is a run on every WR.

I feel real strong about DGB as kinda like randy moss. He's just so much more talented, he just hasn't put it all together between his ears. He's a guy who's either gonna blow up or be a 4th WR for 8 years.

I feel real strong about DGB as kinda like randy moss. He's just so much more talented, he just hasn't put it all together between his ears. He's a guy who's either gonna blow up or be a 4th WR for 8 years.

Come on man. Moss was a once every 30 year type of talent.

It's like saying Bryce Petty reminds you of John Elway.

Green Beckham is NO WHERE close to being the athlete that Moss was.

At Florida State, Moss ran a 4.25. Green Beckham is pushing 4.5. Moss, who didn't compete in track in 4 years, walked onto the track at FSU and ran a 21.15 200. He missed the ACC conference record by .02 seconds.

Moss is on another universe of talent compared to Green Beckham.

First off I'm not betting this at 6 lol. It's going out on a limb in a division with one good team (Dallas) skins suck and Eli worst multiple sb winning qb in history. However, assuming the juice isn't huge I'll likely take the under online of actual line for a solid amount.

When it came out it was Over 9 -110, Under 9 -120

Not sure if it will change much after all the moves Chip made, my guess is not really (unless of course they do this crazy trade for mariota which i find highly unlikely)

Chip has gone 10-6 both his first two years in the league and in both seasons he has had his initial starting QB go down hurt and miss significant time. Not sure who else is doing that after taking over a 4-12 team with no real immediate upgrades on roster

On paper imo this is the best Philly team Chip has had. Maclin and mccoy loses dont matter, bradford way better qb than Foles and if he gets hurt again this team can still win 10 with Sanchez. Chip can make decent football players into a top offense, finally theyve added to the defense. Dont think the schedule is that hard either. I can see them starting 6-1 before their bye. Gets a bit tougher after the bye but still not crazy hard by any means