Mariota and Manziel headed to Philly

Mofome

When it came out it was Over 9 -110, Under 9 -120

Not sure if it will change much after all the moves Chip made, my guess is not really (unless of course they do this crazy trade for mariota which i find highly unlikely)

Chip has gone 10-6 both his first two years in the league and in both seasons he has had his initial starting QB go down hurt and miss significant time. Not sure who else is doing that after taking over a 4-12 team with no real immediate upgrades on roster

On paper imo this is the best Philly team Chip has had. Maclin and mccoy loses dont matter, bradford way better qb than Foles and if he gets hurt again this team can still win 10 with Sanchez. Chip can make decent football players into a top offense, finally theyve added to the defense. Dont think the schedule is that hard either. I can see them starting 6-1 before their bye. Gets a bit tougher after the bye but still not crazy hard by any means

Can we bet on that 6-1 start?

You can name the terms. Please?

In today's NFL-- Riley Cooper is going to get the job done?

If Chip actually believed in what you posted, why the hell did he just roll out a 1M guarantee on Miles Austin?

Austin is done. He can't even run. He has not been healthy in 5 years. Yet, there was Chip-- spending money on Austin.

Who is going to provide pass rush for the Eagles?

They lost Trent Cole....

But even outside of all that-- who the fuck is going to play safety for the Eagles? They threw boatloads of cash at the 3 best safeties available in free agency and missed on all three.

And that is and will be the biggest problem for the Eagles--- their back 7.

I just don't see the Eagles team as the best chips had lol they've lost too many pieces and the ones they have now,Bradford and Murray will get injured. Their schedule is tougher than you think. Cowboys twice, lions patriots panthers bills cards Dolphins not a rollover team these days either that's half their schedule