imagine calling MINNESOTA home?

Sam Losco

Just now, mikeman said:

The best part of MN is how segregated it is, all the negros live together in a few parts of town, that way the rest of us can give not one flying fuck about them.

Pedo Joe wants to change that through his diversity and equity bullshit.

I'm sure the white communities will really enjoy that.

I live maybe 1 mile away from where the state patrol musters for their daily battle with the negros, so I'm coming home from happy hour and there are 3 buss's loading up with fully geared up guys heading to brooklyn center, probably 100 + getting ready for the night festivities. Wouldn't it be easier to just clean up the trash in a single night?

One interesting tidbit is that every single state patrol officer drives a pickup, they park there and and there is not a single car/suv, van, etc in the parking lot, only pickups.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I live maybe 1 mile away from where the state patrol musters for their daily battle with the negros, so I'm coming home from happy hour and there are 3 buss's loading up with fully geared up guys heading to brooklyn center, probably 100 + getting ready for the night festivities. Wouldn't it be easier to just clean up the trash in a single night?

One interesting tidbit is that every single state patrol officer drives a pickup, they park there and and there is not a single car/suv, van, etc in the parking lot, only pickups.

I was disappointed with the rioter's efforts last night.

The cold and snow takes the punch out of them pretty quickly.

I'm hoping the rest of the Portland gang is in place tonight to help the disorderly activities...