Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Vaccine Mandatory for Buffalo Bills Games: NY County Executive BY JACK PHILLIPS April 14, 2021 The county executive in Erie County, New York, suggested that COVID-19 vaccinations will be mandatory to attend Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres games in person.

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz, a Democrat, told news outlets Tuesday that “there is no God-given right to attend a football game.”

“No Vaccine = No Entry” is what a slide that was displayed by Poloncarz read during his press conference Tuesday. Poloncarz said he spoke with Bills’ management about his plan.

“I want to see that stadium full, I know the Bills want to see that stadium full. We want to return fans back to the stadium,” Poloncarz said in a news conference. “That’s why the county supports returning all fans to the stadium and (hockey) arena for this fall … We know there’s a way to do it. We know there’s a way to ensure it. That’s that all fans and staff are fully vaccinated.”

Poloncarz added that “unless you are vaccinated, you will not have entry to the stadium,” adding that “we can then guarantee 70,000-plus people at the stadium.” He said that medical and religious exemptions will not be accommodated.

OMG, THIS IS COMPLETE FUKING BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

OMG, THIS IS COMPLETE FUKING BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think this will end badly for the bills, people dont like being fucked with, especially when it comes to a personal medical decision like vaccinations. The question is will people who dont want to get the shot get one to attend games?  I doubt it.

it's pretty clear these teams think it's a privilege to attend a game, buffalo isn't NYC, there isn't an endless source of people who are interested.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Vaccine Mandatory for Buffalo Bills Games: NY County Executive BY JACK PHILLIPS April 14, 2021 The county executive in Erie County, New York, suggested that COVID-19 vaccinations will be mandatory to attend Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres games in person.

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz, a Democrat, told news outlets Tuesday that “there is no God-given right to attend a football game.”

“No Vaccine = No Entry” is what a slide that was displayed by Poloncarz read during his press conference Tuesday. Poloncarz said he spoke with Bills’ management about his plan.

“I want to see that stadium full, I know the Bills want to see that stadium full. We want to return fans back to the stadium,” Poloncarz said in a news conference. “That’s why the county supports returning all fans to the stadium and (hockey) arena for this fall … We know there’s a way to do it. We know there’s a way to ensure it. That’s that all fans and staff are fully vaccinated.”

Poloncarz added that “unless you are vaccinated, you will not have entry to the stadium,” adding that “we can then guarantee 70,000-plus people at the stadium.” He said that medical and religious exemptions will not be accommodated.

Wait it gets worse than it looks

https://www.aier.org/article/new-yorks-vaccine-passport-program-is-already-failing/

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

I would think this will end badly for the bills, people dont like being fucked with, especially when it comes to a personal medical decision like vaccinations. The question is will people who dont want to get the shot get one to attend games?  I doubt it.

it's pretty clear these teams think it's a privilege to attend a game, buffalo isn't NYC, there isn't an endless source of people who are interested.

100% people will

A potential link between the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and very rare cases of blood clotting is being investigated in the UK.

Some recently immunised people suffered an extremely rare form of blood clot - cerebral sinus vein thrombosis (CSVT) - in the brain.

In the UK, 30 cases of CSVT - seven of them fatal - were reported among people who received the vaccine.

The European Medicines agency was investigating 14 deaths as of 22 March.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55056016

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread