Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

CDC officials tell Yahoo Life that as of April 13, about 5,800 breakthrough COVID-19 infections — meaning someone who was fully vaccinated against the virus still contracts COVID-19 — have been reported to the CDC among the more than 66 million Americans who have been fully vaccinated. Of those, 396 (or 7 percent) required hospitalization and 74 people (0.0001 percent) died. 

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

CDC officials tell Yahoo Life that as of April 13, about 5,800 breakthrough COVID-19 infections — meaning someone who was fully vaccinated against the virus still contracts COVID-19 — have been reported to the CDC among the more than 66 million Americans who have been fully vaccinated. Of those, 396 (or 7 percent) required hospitalization and 74 people (0.0001 percent) died. 

Flu shot. 

21 minutes ago, The X said:

Flu shot. 

CDC reports 5,800 breakthrough COVID-19 infections in people who were vaccinated. Doctors say, 'Don't panic.' (yahoo.com)

Overall, it amounts to a rate of 0.008 percent of Americans who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 that have gotten the infection.

So what was the percentage that got it before vaccines ? 

Here's a chart that shows upper respiritory virus's(colds and flu) are starting to return after being almost zero for a yr, what happened is when you have a pandemic virus like covid is suppresses other virus in the population. What this means is the covid pandemic is ending and it's becoming just another virus that will circulate at a lower level - which is very good news. This also means that the reason we had no flu wasn't because of masks - like the lunatics believe.

:laugh

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) The NHL has delayed the Vancouver Canucks' return to competition.

The Canucks, who have not played a game since March 24 due to a COVID-19 outbreak, had been scheduled to host the Edmonton Oilers on Friday night. The league announced Thursday the team would not play that game and did not immediately set a new date for Vancouver's return.

The decision was made with input from the NHL Players' Association and medical staff from teams, the NHL said.

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Notice most of the red states have the lowest percentages.

They will have a hard time reaching even 50% in those states.

It'll be lower than the lunatics want , that's for sure, the good news is that as soon as the vaccinations are almost complete that will be the time when governors end the emergencies - when they will no longer recommend anything, that's why NH is going to end the mask mandate - they're at 69% right now, once you've vaccinated as many as you can there's nothing left to do.

It will be interesting because 2/3s to 3/4ths of states will be done with covid, while some blue states will be wearing masks forever.

7 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

wrong everyday for over a year, like i said you post (mostly)decent data but your analysis sucks, but you keep saying it, one day you will be right

If you disagree just say  so, and why, those are the numbers, the bottom states will be lucky to hit 55%, the middle ones might hit 70, the top ones could hit 80%, either way the US as a whole is almost 2/3s of the way there - we're still vaccinating 3 million/day, in 2-3 weeks the numbers of 1st doses will tail off, it'll be mostly 2nd doses.

Keep in mind many people(perhaps 5-8%) will never get the 2nd dose, either because the first one affected them hard or they're just lazy.

im gonna give you my prediction for the next couple months, this 3rd wave will peak next week and start to go down so about may 15th everybody's gonna hoot and holler that it's over(sound familiar) , then were gonna have what i am gonna call the dumbfuck (4th) wave which will start after memorial day, because every ones gonna show there ass then, vaccinated people who think they have super powers, anti- maskers, anti-vaxers, and of course young people who think they are invulnerable 

12 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

wrong everyday for over a year, like i said you post (mostly)decent data but your analysis sucks, but you keep saying it, one day you will be right

You ever learn the meaning(s) of the word survey yet...:laugh

Mike trying to school ZZ on covid fact is like Seargant Carter tyring to talk sense into Gomer Pyle.

One is too hard headed to question his own conclusions and the other just keeps saying "Well Golllly Sarge"

Just now, RaiseThese said:

You ever learn the meaning(s) of the word survey yet...:laugh

Mike trying to school ZZ on covid fact is like Seargant Carter tyring to talk sense into Gomer Pyle.

One is too hard headed to question his own conclusions and the other just keeps saying "Well Golllly Sarge"

fuck off dip-shit the adults are talking

8 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

im gonna give you my prediction for the next couple months, this 3rd wave will peak next week and start to go down so about may 15th everybody's gonna hoot and holler that it's over(sound familiar) , then were gonna have what i am gonna call the dumbfuck (4th) wave which will start after memorial day, because every ones gonna show there ass then, vaccinated people who think they have super powers, anti- maskers, anti-vaxers, and of course young people who think they are invulnerable 

Thank you, that's possible for sure, I've always been an optimist and I'm optimistic now, I'm a math guy, I just dont see how if at least 40% of americans have had covid, and if the vaccines actually work, and if say 70% of people get vaccinated(there is admittedly overlap), the virus can persist at a high level.

But we;ll see, IMO the thing to do very soon is to stop all the testing, that just makes people crazy, it should go back to the way it's always been, if you feel sick go to the dr.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread