BOL----Honorable Shop

Machiavelli

6 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

they pay but they are morons

the rollover issues that almost everyone runs into is enough to avoid them

unless you want to spend hours on live-chat to settle them

Basically no limits...........easy whack out or rollover completed in 72 hours or less, usually less. 

GOD BLESS BETONLINE and SPORTSBETTING.AG 

bol/sbag were great books until a few months ago when they got paranoid over live betting

my live limits are 100, they were getting past the timer maybe 10% of the time, and if the line moved in my favor they were getting cancelled a few minutes later

i had 3 bets out of 18 cancelled, all winners and all were pretty fair lines, and since then i totally quit live betting

Maybe for US sports ,BOL is the one of the worst books for EU sports and completely useless for soccer ,late lines and the limited #of options and the leagues .BOL is no where near Heritage, 5D ,Bookmaker and so on .  BOL is the rock bottom book if you planning to bet anything outside of US !

13 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Maybe for US sports ,BOL is the one of the worst books for EU sports and completely useless for soccer ,late lines and the limited #of options and the leagues .BOL is no where near Heritage, 5D ,Bookmaker and so on .  BOL is the rock bottom book if you planning to bet anything outside of US !

35-50-100% bonuses, 5% cash bitcoin deposit boosts, no limits, good lines, 100k daily BTC payouts ...................no real need to make an opinion based wager if you want to increase wealth. 

Having said that, for me personally(maybe not some others), they are not as good as they were a year ago at this time. 

13 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

bol/sbag were great books until a few months ago when they got paranoid over live betting

my live limits are 100, they were getting past the timer maybe 10% of the time, and if the line moved in my favor they were getting cancelled a few minutes later

i had 3 bets out of 18 cancelled, all winners and all were pretty fair lines, and since then i totally quit live betting

Exact same thing happened to me and I immediately withdrew and will never go back. 

Garbage book...and that's being polite. 

12 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Exact same thing happened to me and I immediately withdrew and will never go back. 

Garbage book...and that's being polite. 

Just don't bet LIVE, how hard is that to do.

BOL is OUTSTANDING, you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off base here. 

34 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Just don't bet LIVE, how hard is that to do.

BOL is OUTSTANDING, you're wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off base here. 

but what use are they to someone not in nevada?  nothing to scalp against... even stuff like mlb team totals/alt lines can't be used for arbitrage because bol uses listed pitchers and bookmaker uses action

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

but what use are they to someone not in nevada?  nothing to scalp against... even stuff like mlb team totals/alt lines can't be used for arbitrage because bol uses listed pitchers and bookmaker uses action

True, slight disadvantage if doing arbs with bases and no Nevada ...........not that big of deal grand scheme, many other sports and of course, no need to arb.

The BM ACTION is just nutty