See ya

HurryUpAndDrink

I dont need this shit, in between RaiseRetard and the fuckin konts bashing the Picks Thread despite Hoffa warning them, I dont fuckin need this

I think I add more value to this place than any of these konts, X, NBW, Raise, are you fukkin kidding me? And if you disagree I have 2 words for ya

Have they ever posted any winners?

NO

So fuk this place and fuk these people. SEE YA.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I dont need this shit, in between RaiseRetard and the fuckin konts bashing the Picks Thread despite Hoffa warning them, I dont fuckin need this

I think I add more value to this place than any of these konts, X, NBW, Raise, are you fukkin kidding me? And if you disagree I have 2 words for ya

NO

You seem like a decent guy, but one thing we dont need is drama queens. I'm leaving threads are  a dime a dozen.

POKE.......SEE YA.....DONT FORGET YOUR ONCE A WEEK SATURDAY SORRY PAL......USE EXTRA STRENGTH SHAMPOO FOR THAT HEAD OF GREASE PAL.....

KID POSTS PCKS, ONLY REASON IS SOMEONE OFFERS HIM MONEY TO DO SO.......HE ADDS VALUE T A SPORTS FORUM.....LOL WOW PARENTS MUST BE PROUD OF HM FOR THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT.....I BET THEY WOULD BE HAPPIER HAD THE BROKE DICK STOPPED BEGGING FROM THM AND FOUND A JOB 20 YEARS AGO.......

POKE

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You seem like a decent guy, but one thing we dont need is drama queens. I'm leaving threads are  a dime a dozen.

Hoffa and Jorge deserve to know why Im leaving, the allowed me back in and Im thankful to them

Im posting this for them, nobody else

As I said, 50% of the people who post here are useless konts who ruin the forum for the value posters

You are one of the good guys too

But are people really supposed to deal with these childish uncreative uninteresting konts following you around like a bitch 24/7? even in the picks thread? nah

I dont need the interaction, but none of this cowards would say shit in person cause then they are open for smackdown

Everyone is a tough guy online

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Hoffa and Jorge deserve to know why Im leaving, the allowed me back in and Im thankful to them

Im posting this for them, nobody else

As I said, 50% of the people who post here are useless konts who ruin the forum for the value posters

You are one of the good guys too

But are people really supposed to deal with these childish uncreative uninteresting konts following you around like a bitch 24/7? even in the picks thread? nah

I dont need the interaction, but none of this cowards would say shit in person cause then they are open for smackdown

Everyone is a tough guy online

It's a tough forum world out there, not for ninnies who cant take the heat, every time someone rips me I like it, it means I won.

If your picks are winning you'll get your props, if they dont people are lined up to laugh and insult, that's just the way it is.

One thing that people find irrisistable is poking at touchy folks, never show weakness sir.

Just now, mikeman said:

It's a tough forum world out there, not for ninnies who cant take the heat, every time someone rips me I like it, it means I won.

If your picks are winning you'll get your props, if they dont people are lined up to laugh and insult, that's just the way it is.

One thing that people find irrisistable is poking at touchy folks, never show weakness sir.

touchy? dude, you clearly dont know what I do as a side gig

I couldnt expose myself more to the world

the 30mins I spend here daily can be better used elsewhere

thats all, I wish the good people here luck in your endeavors... but I have no more time to waste

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

touchy? dude, you clearly dont know what I do as a side gig

I couldnt expose myself more to the world

the 30mins I spend here daily can be better used elsewhere

thats all, I wish the good people here luck in your endeavors... but I have no more time to waste

I have no idea what you're really like, but you cant let words typed by strangers tilt you. Cool off and maybe we'll see you in a few days,  :cheers

14 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

NO

Don't let the Door Hitya...

Where the Good Lord Splitya...

I knew (early on) that you didn't have what it took to hang at a True MAN'S Forum...

Especially, one where the Almighty El Chapo...

...(The Greatest Capper in History, with a Documented 99.44% Winning Record)...

...Was Commander-in-Chief...

Best of Luck on your return to the Minor Leagues...

Consider yourself placed on Unconditional Release Waivers..

Also, what kind of an Internet Pussy makes a "Farewell Post"?

Unless you are a Sniveling POS (like that Needy Feces-Eater, Hank--Who used to make 20 "Farewell Posts" a Week), "Farewell Posts" are the kind of thing that went out in the last millennium.

Farewell Posts are the sort of thing that hasn't been taken seriously since a whiny 11-year-old girl quit the Harry Potter Forum in 1998.

If you don't like it here, then just leave Fukkhead.

Nobody needs your pussy-ass Farewell Post...

And, when you're gone--STAY GONE...

Obviously, RT is a Complete Piece of Piece of Shit (who spends all day lapping up Trump's Bloody AIDS Turds and then comes back here and regurgitates every bit of the Imbecility that he gleaned from giving Trump's Rotting Cellulite Asshole a Tongue Bath)...

^And, everybody gets that..

Is your telling us that RT is a Complete POS (with no redeeming qualities) supposed to be some kind of revelation?

What is next?

Are you going to tell us that "1+1=2"?

All that said, No Shade and BOL on all of your future action.