See ya

HurryUpAndDrink

personally i think rock should save the money he will spend going to get this girl. its just too iffy he has to meet her family and they have to approve of him. too chancy

what he has now is a job and his own pad. just get a girl from the area and have her live there and cook and clean ect

thats my opinion 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Agreed.

My Presence makes TGF the Internet Epicenter of Gambling Forums.

Your presence ONLY has value when you post a play. 

You are THE GREATEST FADE!  

You can't pick your own nose!

Now, there are hundreds and hundreds of your LOSERS, but these are two of my favorites.

19 minutes ago, xyz said:

Your presence ONLY has value when you post a play. 

You are THE GREATEST FADE!  

You can't pick your own nose!

Now, there are hundreds and hundreds of your LOSERS, but these are two of my favorites.

Ain't that a Bitch...

Ya can't win 'em all...

Earlier this week at ATP Monte Carlo, Joker shit the bed at -2500.

Yesterday, Nadal shit the bed at -1000.

Shit happens 

That said, thank you so much for paying such meticulous attention to my posting content...

I am used to being the object of IDOL Worship...

No shade and BOL...

4 minutes ago, kyhawk said:

Good question.  Has Raise ever posted a winner... or a loser. ? Or even an opinion? 

It seems like it is always  the same political rant.

rGood luck

Sure...Is is my opinion that you are a loser:dancing

BTW my one and only lock of the year for 2020 was an easy winner, even with the cheating!!

3 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I dont need this shit, in between RaiseRetard and the fuckin konts bashing the Picks Thread despite Hoffa warning them, I dont fuckin need this

I think I add more value to this place than any of these konts, X, NBW, Raise, are you fukkin kidding me? And if you disagree I have 2 words for ya

Have they ever posted any winners?

NO

So fuk this place and fuk these people. SEE YA.

That was 7 words....

2 hours ago, Ts179 said:

personally i think rock should save the money he will spend going to get this girl. its just too iffy he has to meet her family and they have to approve of him. too chancy

what he has now is a job and his own pad. just get a girl from the area and have her live there and cook and clean ect

thats my opinion 

1. Nobody knows what we mean to each other BUT us. Obviously the details are private but there's no approval pending. If her dad doesn't approve of me she will still marry me. Just yesterday we were discussing a possible date for next year... the engagement is real and very serious.

2. Yes, I want to impress her dad, her mom, and grandma. Why not? Traveling is a pleasure, yes, its rushed and expensive but is the least I can do for love.

3. Again, I repeat, those speaking against this marriage have no idea what I want, what I need, or what will happen. She and I will be married by 2023, period.

4. Kolz, please get the stuff done as soon as possible today - I need to take a break from this place and get that coffee maker so I can be alert before my shift starts.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I'm not at all happy with my current coffee maker, I can't wait until it dies and can be replaced.

i left mine on for a whole day cause i fell sleep to the pyrex glsss got ultra soft and just broke off

oh well, it was a 10+ year old coffee maker my  mom gave me

lots of great options out there for $30+

4 hours ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Don't let the Door Hitya...

Where the Good Lord Splitya...

I knew (early on) that you didn't have what it took to hang at a True MAN'S Forum...

Especially, one where the Almighty El Chapo...

...(The Greatest Capper in History, with a Documented 99.44% Winning Record)...

...Was Commander-in-Chief...

Best of Luck on your return to the Minor Leagues...

Consider yourself placed on Unconditional Release Waivers..

Also, what kind of an Internet Pussy makes a "Farewell Post"?

Unless you are a Sniveling POS (like that Needy Feces-Eater, Hank--Who used to make 20 "Farewell Posts" a Week), "Farewell Posts" are the kind of thing that went out in the last millennium.

Farewell Posts are the sort of thing that hasn't been taken seriously since a whiny 11-year-old girl quit the Harry Potter Forum in 1998.

If you don't like it here, then just leave Fukkhead.

Nobody needs your pussy-ass Farewell Post...

And, when you're gone--STAY GONE...

Obviously, RT is a Complete Piece of Piece of Shit (who spends all day lapping up Trump's Bloody AIDS Turds and then comes back here and regurgitates every bit of the Imbecility that he gleaned from giving Trump's Rotting Cellulite Asshole a Tongue Bath)...

^And, everybody gets that..

Is your telling us that RT is a Complete POS (with no redeeming qualities) supposed to be some kind of revelation?

What is next?

Are you going to tell us that "1+1=2"?

All that said, No Shade and BOL on all of your future action.

99.44%? Man, you're slipping...

Used to be 100%, 100% of the time...

4. Kolz, please get the stuff done as soon as possible today - I need to take a break from this place and get that coffee maker so I can be alert before my shift starts

Almost sounds like a demand klogz, fuck him make him wait till you have the time to send the BTC.....not like he hasn’t made posters wait o get paid from him before....

Do it like other 3rd worlders.....boil some water, take a new sock and place some ground up coffee it in.....once water is hot put through sock and you have some hot coffee pal..... easy stuff and POKE

6 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

4. Kolz, please get the stuff done as soon as possible today - I need to take a break from this place and get that coffee maker so I can be alert before my shift starts

Almost sounds like a demand klogz, fuck him make him wait till you have the time to send the BTC.....not like he hasn’t made posters wait o get paid from him before....

Do it like other 3rd worlders.....boil some water, take a new sock and place some ground up coffee it in.....once water is hot put through sock and you have some hot coffee pal..... easy stuff and POKE

Sorry Hoffa but I wont post here as long as this piece of shit diaper wearing useless kont is allowed to go full retard harassing others

Adults dont have time for this

This animal must not have a life, if his Saturday morning is all about trolling, one can only imagine the disgrace he must endure every day

Ty anyway - I just dont have time for bs

14 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Kolz just sent, in a HURRY

Which is a clear statement of what he thinks of u

Kolz thinks u are a useless geriatric kont

2 hours ago, kyhawk said:

Good question.  Has Raise ever posted a winner... or a loser. ? Or even an opinion? 

It seems like it is always  the same political rant.

rGood luck

He posts about losers every day with his his 10,000 Trump posts 

btw, I’ve been waiting weeks for trumps reinaugaration ceremony..

Will they advertise this or will it just happen when Biden is out of the WH one day on a business meeting? :pop

5 minutes ago, Hoops said:

He posts about losers every day with his his 10,000 Trump posts 

btw, I’ve been waiting weeks for trumps reinaugaration ceremony..

Will they advertise this or will it just happen when Biden is out of the WH one day on a business meeting? :pop

Sorry fatboy already posted this reply angle , you are behind as usual and when I say behind I mean a BIG BEHIND

rocky is lucky hes batshit crazy. i would have blown him off today for sure if he wasnt. my usual BTC atm was down, i found that out the hard way. so i had to then drive home and go online to find another one. that was 45 minutes away. entire thing ate up 3-4 hours

sent him an extra $30 for the coffee maker