Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Raise might be the real Q. Sent here to get 12 more followers.

I know , in a way its absurd to spend the time to compile , write up and present these posts to mostly trolls.

But I figure somehow some way, even  by osmosis as long as people continue to read then down the line it will be for something.:dunno

crazy-and-awakea.jpg

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

I know , in a way its absurd to spend the time to compile , write up and present these posts to mostly trolls.

But I figure somehow some way, even  by osmosis as long as people continue to read then down the line it will be for something.:dunno

crazy-and-awakea.jpg

Maybe join dumbhillbillymethheads.com lots of big Q fans there, I’ve heard 

32 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Your post are worthless ,and just take up space. 

Why don't you just ignore Raise threads? 

Oh never mind then you wouldn't have any posts :laugh 

Maybe a good idea for that moronic bot if it wants to counter Raise

Instead of spamming stupid shit, let the bot tell us about ALL the good things the left is doing to help this country.

OH snap, same problem, wouldnt have any posts.......:laugh

I own chumpo like Trump owns the fake news.

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Maybe a good idea for that moronic bot if it wants to counter Raise

Instead of spamming stupid shit, let the bot tell us about ALL the good things the left is doing to help this country.

OH snap, same problem, wouldnt have any posts.......:laugh

I own chumpo like Trump owns the fake news.

Dream On, Pussy...

You "Own" Me???? LMAO!

Like Peter Dinklage OWNS A.D. in the Slam Dunk Contest????

You have NO ORIGINALITY Beyond Parroting the Latest RW Mouthshits...

Get a Clue, You Delusuional Trump Ass-Licking POS..

5hpvy1.jpg

Yep just a coincidence...lol......The message is simple, dont give up Patriots , keep doing what you need to do on a local level and the Alliance are going to continue to do what they need to do an a national and international level.

A few days ago, Scavino posts on Twitter a Patriotic video narrated by TRUMP(Q+) at 9:19 est /21:19 military time

Oh by the way Q drop  2119 is a Patriotic Q drop "narrated" by Q+  (one of a realtively small # of drops signed Q+)

And just for a little icing on the cake Dan makes the video length  2:19 just to shore up the connection

It is amazing that Im the dumb one yet you ignorant bitches continue to ingore and talk yourself out of  what is obvious. I have posted tons of these and there are hundreds of pages of proofs already published yet EVERY time , its just a coincidence..:dancing

Stay tuned and enjoy the show

2119-Q.png

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep just a coincidence...lol......The message is simple, dont give up Patriots , keep doing what you need to do on a local level and the Alliance are going to continue to do what they need to do an a national and international level.

A few days ago, Scavino posts on Twitter a Patriotic video narrated by TRUMP(Q+) at 9:19 est /21:19 military time

Oh by the way Q drop  2119 is a Patriotic Q drop "narrated" by Q+  (one of a realtively small # of drops signed Q+)

And just for a little icing on the cake Dan makes the video length  2:19 just to shore up the connection

It is amazing that Im the dumb one yet you ignorant bitches continue to ingore and talk yourself out of  what is obvious. I have posted tons of these and there are hundreds of pages of proofs already published yet EVERY time , its just a coincidence..:dancing

Stay tuned and enjoy the show

2119-Q.png

Sorry, a 2:19 video does not equate to 21:19. Why wasn't the video 21:19 in length? That would be certain proof of Q's existence and evidence that nothing can stop what's coming.  This one does not .

39 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

In time people will be like "Why didnt I see that?"

Trump is telling you in words and in visuals that things are going to change

It could not be more blatant or obvious that from that moment forward

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

That was while he was president, those days are long gone mboy. he's not the president and he wont magically be crowned president unless he wins an election.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy