Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You know better...if you call a restaurant and ask if a dish is available....do you have to go there and make them cook it for you  first  or do you trust them enough to tell your wife/friend that its available .

So if Im stupid and trust

1Woldrop

2Trump

3Q

4 Lindell

and they are all lying to me ,then I guess Im the sucker and they got me, willing to take that chance.

Last week according to the methmatrix Trump =

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

JFC.  How the fuck did our education system fail us so badly?

Its amazing , guys like you are told WHAT to think instead of HOW to think

So then when you think you are right you just pound away and try to run over the other person , twisting words and ridiculing instead of taking a chance of being wrong and learning.

It the way of the forum, I didnt understand that until lately though.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Its amazing , guys like you are told WHAT to think instead of HOW to think

So then when you think you are right you just pound away and try to run over the other person , twisting words and ridiculing instead of taking a chance of being wrong and learning.

It the way of the forum, I didnt understand that until lately though.

Says the guy that just admitted to believing what four people said without seeing a shred of evidence.  LOL.

JFC.

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Would make sense as at one point Raise also said JFK Jr was returning to help Trump!!!

Not sure why you insist on being so dishonest, never said anything like that

I really dont mind you making up the meth stories and trailer park stories  but when you make up things that I said.....Its just dishonest and make me not want to trust you about other things.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy