Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raise been telling you about Space Force since early in the year when he suggested you all LITFU

And judging by the clueless responses from a couple day ago no one did ...... but its OKAY I enjoy schooling the blind , there is still hope for some of them as long as they keep tuning in.

Im gonna now double down on Space Force, as I am even more confident today that they HAVE IT ALL than I was a couple days ago.:dancing

I also want to remind you of something Trump just said in a speech at CPAC Texas just a few weeks ago.......

....and we have a great military, or it’s coming soon and they won’t be able to stop it.

canvas.png

Griffin: You identify 15 counties where the votes were switched, we contacted all 15 counties --
Lindell: (INAUDIBLE).
Griffin: -- red and blue, red and blue.
Lindell: It doesn't matter.
Griffin: And we couldn't find a single person that said this is even possible. They say, are -- you are mistaken.
Lindell: Right.
Griffin: They think you're wrong.
Lindell: Right.

I think the funniest thing about Lindell was that for ALL this time until maybe a month or 2 ago the stories were like

Oh Mike is crazy,,,,Mike is harmless, He is just a  huckster.....

Then they became. nervous and started writing stuff like

...Mike is a threat to demorcracy ( we know what that reall means:laugh democracy = their communism)

Mike is dangerous....

Sometimes it takes a pillow saleman to wake up America.............ps Do you all REALLY think he is doing this on his own?

FOLLOWUP:

Once coverage of the symposium has concluded, Mr. Hoffa+ will continue his field reporting with coverage of the unveiling of the World's Largest Dust Bunny collection from Fairfield Ohio and continuing onto Reedy Pennsylvania for live coverage of the annual Volunteer Firefighters picnic and sack race.

Stay engaged with TGF for News, Weather, Sports and Traffic on the 10s.

-end-

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I think the funniest thing about Lindell was that for ALL this time until maybe a month or 2 ago the stories were like

Oh Mike is crazy,,,,Mike is harmless, He is just a  huckster.....

Then they became. nervous and started writing stuff like

...Mike is a threat to demorcracy ( we know what that reall means:laugh democracy = their communism)

Mike is dangerous....

Sometimes it takes a pillow saleman to wake up America.............ps Do you all REALLY think he is doing this on his own?

Mike like yourself is mentally ill and should seek help. 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

TGF is proud to announce that we will be sending Moderator Jimmy Hoffa+ to the symposium to provide unbiased coverage of this monumental event.

Mr. Hofa+ is currently en route and will be reporting live from the historic event beginning Tuesday August 10th.

- end -

Should we start bumping your posts from 3 years and ago to look for clues ???

I still crack up when I think of this, and Im only reposting because I know it will get a string of comments from the clueless who are not aware of the context during this time....your ignorance is funny to me.....this was taken and posted  right around the time that people figured out that 11.3 and 11.4 references in older drops  were NOT dates , they were sections of the Law of War manual.

This was literally the biggest revelation since Q stopped posting in DEC2020

There was chatter on Q boards, Trump (his people) moniter that chatter.......he made this photo as a shout out  to let anons know that they were onto something.  :bulb

mirrored-trump-and-grandson.png

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I still crack up when I think of this, and Im only reposting because I know it will get a string of comments from the clueless who are not aware of the context during this time....your ignorance is funny to me.....this was taken and posted  right around the time that people figured out that 11.3 and 11.4 references in older drops  were NOT dates , they were sections of the Law of War manual.

This was literally the biggest revelation since Q stopped posting in DEC2020

There was chatter on Q boards, Trump (his people) moniter that chatter.......he made this photo as a shout out  to let anons know that they were onto something.  :bulb

mirrored-trump-and-grandson.png

Please explain the meaning of the placement of each piece of silverwear in that photo?  :pop

As i recall the kids hand is clearly a symbol of the #4 - and that had tremendous meaning right?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Please explain the meaning of the placement of each piece of silverwear in that photo?  :pop

As i recall the kids hand is clearly a symbol of the #4 - and that had tremendous meaning right?

See.  That's where you go wrong.   MSM sheep like you always believe everything you see.  He is clearly holding out two fingers under the table making a total of 6.  And we all know what 6 means.

Not everything is as it seems.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy