Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

In hindsite, while I liked him and enjoyed his battles with the press, he was very unpresidential - which ended up costing him the election. He never grew into the job, he allowed his enemies to sidetrack and derail him and wasn't smart enough to stop doing it.

yea, he's really pulling the strings and sending secret coded messages to crazies in their basements. :doh

That's recipe for success.

Weird I thought what  cost him the election was the theft?

IF you will research Trump you will see how much of a spy he has been in the past, the dude gets a kick out of sending the Anons messages.....while titling the left at the same time.

Turn off Fox and look into some alternative sources, your brain will thank you in a few months...

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Oh wow a pic of the law of war manual!! Hopefully Q+ Posted about this!!! It’s all coming together. Heard the KRAKEN will be making an appearance at the pillow crack symposium !!! Nothing can stop what isn’t ever coming !!!

Its heating up, Keep that pretty boy head on a swivel

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

More "crazy coincidences" , damn its weird for real.....:laugh "spooky" even

I wonder what kind of packet Q was talking about EXACTLY 3 years ago tomorrow, what happens tomorrow

Oh Lindell's Cyber Symposium you say.....hmmmmm

packets.png

Wow!

Crazy Coincidences!

Like 12 coming after 11.

Major stuff...

Give it a Rest, Fukkhead...

Quit insulting everyone's intelligence by parroting every mouthshit that Alex Jones shits down your Imbecilic Throat...

52 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

More "crazy coincidences" , damn its weird for real.....:laugh "spooky" even

I wonder what kind of packet Q was talking about EXACTLY 3 years ago tomorrow, what happens tomorrow

Oh Lindell's Cyber Symposium you say.....hmmmmm

packets.png

So you have no idea what a TCP data packet is or what a man-in-the-middle attack is.

You think a packet is a stack of papers in a folder.  LMAO.

Surely, Mike Lindell is a sophisticated hacker.

JFC.

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You clearly have no idea what any of that means.  It's hilarious to anyone that actually knows TCP RFC's, cryptography, and encryption standards (which are used for literally every secure transaction on the planet).

Just blind support for nonsense Q dumbfuckery from you as usual.

Hey Ted , check out this post and add it to your list......:laugh  Guy says you gotta be an expert now in order to post a graphic on TGF.......good stuff TED you missing out buddy.

Gonna go get the 5 milly Monkey, show LIndell what time it is,

know it all.jpg

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  A coder would know nothing about networking protocols or encryption algorithms.

Not my fault you're only qualified to flip burgers.

Coder lolololol....

You are too much pal, I want to thank you again for that graphic on placesettings.....those Dummies that set the table for Trump gave the Grandson 2 of the same knives instead of 2 different type of knives......should have looked your charts first.:bulb

Go get the 5milly from that dumb Mike Lindell, shouldnt be too hard for a genius like you to debunk.

rhino-shit-2.gif

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Coder lolololol....

You are too much pal, I want to thank you again for that graphic on placesettings.....those Dummies that set the table for Trump gave the Grandson 2 of the same knives instead of 2 different type of knives......should have looked your charts first.:bulb

Go get the 5milly from that dumb Mike Lindell, shouldnt be too hard for a genius like you to debunk.

rhino-shit-2.gif

You’re so out of your element it’s not even funny. :mutley

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy