Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Awesome...

A QAnon Board?

Sounds like a Real Bunch of Tinfoil Hat Dipshits...

5kbkcz.jpg

Hey chappy, how about coming up to see the MN state fair(starts thursday), it's a major event here, normally draws about 2 million people although this year will likely be down 10% or so. I'll buy you a pronto pup or a pork chop on a stick(your choice).

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to get vaccinated

Allan Smith
Sun, August 22, 2021, 11:29 AM

Former President Donald Trump was booed at a rally Saturday in Alabama after he told supporters they should get vaccinated.

"And you know what? I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You've got to do what you have to do," Trump said. "But I recommend take the vaccines. I did it. It's good. Take the vaccines."

Some boos rang out from the crowd, who were largely maskless.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Sounds like bullshit - so let me get this straight, the fact they got sick yesterday means they couldn't finish the report...it wasn't done?

No way they were still typing and compiling data, etc right up until the day the report was supposed to be sent.

Maybe they were going to present it in-person to the Senate?  Not sure.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy