Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lol that’s the Louvre, pal 

Oh, never been to Rome...just kidding, I thought the pic was from mexico since that's apparently where the woman moved? Anyway I'll listen to raise - sure I think he a tad kookoo but I am willing to listen and consider his points.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Oh, never been to Rome...just kidding, I thought the pic was from mexico since that's apparently where the woman moved? Anyway I'll listen to raise - sure I think he a tad kookoo but I am willing to listen and consider his points.

Okay Mike , the story itself contains several pictures and this is the one they used to promote it on social media.

I cant type the whole thing but it has to do with the history of the Louvre pyramid and its association with the illuminati

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louvre_Pyramid#Urban_legend_of_666_panes

https://news.artnet.com/opinion/apeshit-art-1304999

Now that is not a big deal in itself because how many pictures are there of people in front of this pyramid, tons....but then they go out of their way to make such a contrived headline in order to REALLY make it clear,

They had to let you know that she saved 660,000 EXACTLY after leaving her 6 figure job. You do see that right?

or is all  just another coincidence like Biden saying  this specifically last week

Biden: “It doesn’t matter whether it’s in 6 minutes, 6 days or 6 weeks we are going to get it done"

Or this

EjLouaOXgAA4_ak.jpg

EjLoulKWkAElVWX.jpg

Symbolism will be their downfall:bulb

Okay MikeyDoom I havent given up on you yet so I gave you an honest and detailed explanation since you genuinely wanted to know. I realize that it will take much more to wake you up but remember that you heard it from Raise first.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay Mike , the story itself contains several pictures and this is the one they used to promote it on social media.

I cant type the whole thing but it has to do with the history of the Louvre pyramid and its association with the illuminati

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louvre_Pyramid#Urban_legend_of_666_panes

https://news.artnet.com/opinion/apeshit-art-1304999

Now that is not a big deal in itself because how many pictures are there of people in front of this pyramid, tons....but then they go out of their way to make such a contrived headline in order to REALLY make it clear,

They had to let you know that she saved 660,000 EXACTLY after leaving her 6 figure job. You do see that right?

or is all  just another coincidence like Biden saying  this specifically last week

Biden: “It doesn’t matter whether it’s in 6 minutes, 6 days or 6 weeks we are going to get it done"

Or this

EjLouaOXgAA4_ak.jpg

EjLoulKWkAElVWX.jpg

Symbolism will be their downfall:bulb

Okay MikeyDoom I havent given up on you yet so I gave you an honest and detailed explanation since you genuinely wanted to know. I realize that it will take much more to wake you up but remember that you heard it from Raise first.

The 666 stuff is interesting, and yes I can buy that it is symbolic of our times - and that our media is being manipulated and controlled by satanic elements.

Of course only satanists would make that connection.

In case you all are not realizing how IN YOUR FACE they are about their intentions, here is something that will surely make you go WHAT in the EVERLOVING fk is this about...sure we expect satanic performances in music videos, award shows, movies  and hell we even accepted a satanic performance  by the Weeknd at  the Super Bowl

They keep doing it in the open because NO ONE seems to give a fuck......

Keep in mind that the guy narrating does not make "conspiracy videos" as his content, he was just so blown away after see this that he had to bring it to light.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BulletBarry/videos

40 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

In case you all are not realizing how IN YOUR FACE they are about their intentions, here is something that will surely make you go WHAT in the EVERLOVING fk is this about...sure we expect satanic performances in music videos, award shows, movies  and hell we even accepted a satanic performance  by the Weeknd at  the Super Bowl

They keep doing it in the open because NO ONE seems to give a fuck......

Keep in mind that the guy narrating does not make "conspiracy videos" as his content, he was just so blown away after see this that he had to bring it to light.

https://www.youtube.com/c/BulletBarry/videos

I watched it, very strange, certainly could be seen as satanic in style.

It's a good thing Donald trump will save the world from this nonsense huh?

It's also a good thing that nothing can stop what's coming.

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I watched it, very strange, certainly could be seen as satanic in style.

It's a good thing Donald trump will save the world from this nonsense huh?

It's also a good thing that nothing can stop what's coming.

We have to save ourselves:bulb

Each person does what they can do to, hopefully as they start doing they realize they can do more.

At this time the best I can do is try to bring awareness on various internet boards, I truly hope to be able to do more in the future.

Yes nothing can stop what is coming but NOT until we reach the precipice and we are not there yet. THE PEOPLE are part of the plan, just as TRUMP is part of the plan, he is  a human but he is NOT a savior

I mean for fuks sake even with what is going on there are STILL 35-40 percent of the population that think Biden is doing a good job, yes people  like ZZ and Brock and BR are lost forever but there is still hope for others.

16 hours ago, mikeman said:

The 666 stuff is interesting, and yes I can buy that it is symbolic of our times - and that our media is being manipulated and controlled by satanic elements.

Of course only satanists would make that connection.

Here is what many are missing about this whole satanic thing, one may say stuff like that is silly, that is fantasy.....

ok MAYBE it is BUT here is the thing

It does NOT matter if YOU believe in it or not, the fact is that THEY do and THEY rule over you.:bulb

30 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is what many are missing about this whole satanic thing, one may say stuff like that is silly, that is fantasy.....

ok MAYBE it is BUT here is the thing

It does NOT matter if YOU believe in it or not, the fact is that THEY do and THEY rule over you.:bulb

I dont recognize their rule.

What do you think about Clinton and the Island Mr President?

https://files.catbox.moe/y3gg4y.mp4

What does that have to do with what is going on TODAY ?:scratch

Could this story tell us anything more?  https://news.usni.org/2021/10/07/breaking-attack-submarine-uss-connecticut-suffers-underwater-in-pacific

Could this have anything to do with it?:scratch   https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/feds-must-disclose-identities-of-any-unnamed-co-conspirators-to-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-judge-rules/

When was Clinton actually ADMITTED to the hospital?

Im pretty sure its ALL just a coincidence but where is the fun in that:dancing

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What do you think about Clinton and the Island Mr President?

https://files.catbox.moe/y3gg4y.mp4

What does that have to do with what is going on TODAY ?:scratch

Could this story tell us anything more?  https://news.usni.org/2021/10/07/breaking-attack-submarine-uss-connecticut-suffers-underwater-in-pacific

Could this have anything to do with it?:scratch   https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/feds-must-disclose-identities-of-any-unnamed-co-conspirators-to-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-judge-rules/

When was Clinton actually ADMITTED to the hospital?

Im pretty sure its ALL just a coincidence but where is the fun in that:dancing

Huh? What does a sub hitting something in the indian ocean have to do with clinton, epstein, or anything else? Do tell.

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Huh? What does a sub hitting something in the indian ocean have to do with clinton, epstein, or anything else? Do tell.

Depends on whether a person wants to take the story LITERALLY or dig into the comms and symbolism? Maybe it measn NOTHING , maybe it means EVERYTHING

Well I already hear those baby hamsters running in your mind,,,,,"well you can say that about ANY story",  sure that is why you should consider multiple datas points before trying to consider if a story is just a story, if a car crash is just a car crash, if a murder is just a murder   OR is there something else going on.:bulb

If you hide something in plain site then fewer people are likely to go digging around.:bulb

If  you would like to learn about comms and symbolism from someone who has WAYYYYY more knowledge than me I can direct you to a site...but I think its more than you want to think about or learn about at this time and I dont think you are ready for this big of a red pill....(not an insult, just an observation from what I know about you)

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Depends on whether a person wants to take the story LITERALLY or dig into the comms and symbolism? Maybe it measn NOTHING , maybe it means EVERYTHING

Well I already hear those baby hamsters running in your mind,,,,,"well you can say that about ANY story",  sure that is why you should consider multiple datas points before trying to consider if a story is just a story, if a car crash is just a car crash, if a murder is just a murder   OR is there something else going on.:bulb

If you hide something in plain site then fewer people are likely to go digging around.:bulb

If  you would like to learn about comms and symbolism from someone who has WAYYYYY more knowledge than me I can direct you to a site...but I think its more than you want to think about or learn about at this time and I dont think you are ready for this big of a red pill....(not an insult, just an observation from what I know about you)

Phew...:laugh

Here's another one, I read some mennonite woman in WY was attacked by someone for some reason(I have no details) - do you think that is linked to clinton and the US submarine fleet? :pop

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Phew...:laugh

Here's another one, I read some mennonite woman in WY was attacked by someone for some reason(I have no details) - do you think that is linked to clinton and the US submarine fleet? :pop

Confirmed that this red pill is too much for you......Raise was right again......maybe in the future?

Stay tuned, maybe my next post wont tax those hamsters so much....

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy