Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Confirmed that this red pill is too much for you......Raise was right again......maybe in the future?

Stay tuned, maybe my next post wont tax those hamsters so much....

All I'm asking for a single possible link between that attack sub in the south china sea and bill clintons hospitalization, just one please.

Do you think our current port backups are related to that ship in the suez canal  ?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, mikeman said:

All I'm asking for a single possible link between that attack sub in the south china sea and bill clintons hospitalization, just one please.

Do you think our current port backups are related to that ship in the suez canal  ?

Current port backups related to Evergiven......in what way do you think they might be?

Im still just looking for some explanations from you geniuses who talked about camera angles and such....I had no idea that people shrank THIS much, its pretty wild regardless of what you believe:dunno

Find you own older photos of the two and reconcile in YOUR OWN mind, this one is a good comparison as they both appear to be wearing flat shoes on a flat surface, the BITCH barely reaches his chin these days.

Hillary Clinton is the Incredible Shrinking Woman....lol

bill and hill.jpg

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Im still just looking for some explanations from you geniuses who talked about camera angles and such....I had no idea that people shrank THIS much, its pretty wild regardless of what you believe:dunno

Find you own older photos of the two and reconcile in YOUR OWN mind, this one is a good comparison as they both appear to be wearing flat shoes on a flat surface, the BITCH barely reaches his chin these days.

Hillary Clinton is the Incredible Shrinking Woman....lol

bill and hill.jpg

Overview

Acromegaly is a hormonal disorder that develops when your pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone during adulthood.

When you have too much growth hormone, your bones increase in size. In childhood, this leads to increased height and is called gigantism. But in adulthood, a change in height doesn't occur. Instead, the increase in bone size is limited to the bones of your hands, feet and face, and is called acromegaly.

Because acromegaly is uncommon and the physical changes occur slowly over many years, the condition sometimes takes a long time to recognize. Untreated, high levels of growth hormone can affect other parts of the body, in addition to your bones. This can lead to serious — sometimes even life-threatening — health problems. But treatment can reduce your risk of complications and significantly improve your symptoms, including the enlargement of your features.

Huh?  Your own example proves the discrepancy, its not even close.

ARe you suggesting that the  HIllary in the bottom photo that reaches Bills nose WITHOUT even couting the hair is the same as the hospital photo where she barely reaches his chin WITH counting the hair.....okay pal, nothing to see here.

Trump has nothing to do with this, adding him in is pure distraction:bulb

882674306_billandhill.jpg.7723247697b01b780a277d2814f71014.jpg

th?id=OIP.HMUEWsowbovBjDzVIK_xvwHaEK%26p

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Huh?  Your own example proves the discrepancy, its not even close.

ARe you suggesting that the  HIllary in the bottom photo that reaches Bills nose WITHOUT even couting the hair is the same as the hospital photo where she barely reaches his chin WITH counting the hair.....okay pal, nothing to see here.

Trump has nothing to do with this, adding him in is pure distraction:bulb

882674306_billandhill.jpg.7723247697b01b780a277d2814f71014.jpg

th?id=OIP.HMUEWsowbovBjDzVIK_xvwHaEK%26p

Looks pretty close to me, in the trumps/clintons photo you know Melania has on high heels, likely 3-4 inches at least, hillary prob has shorter 2-3 inch heels. You're looking too hard, why would they send a fake hillary to get bill out of the hospital? He could just walk out on his own.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Looks pretty close to me, in the trumps/clintons photo you know Melania has on high heels, likely 3-4 inches at least, hillary prob has shorter 2-3 inch heels. You're looking too hard, why would they send a fake hillary to get bill out of the hospital? He could just walk out on his own.

These sorts of things will only be revealed to you when you enter the methmatrix, mikeydoom!!!

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I just dont know how you can look at that pic of dumpy old hillary and worn out Bill and see a grand conspiracy, much less imposters. :deemer

And I dont see how you can look at those pictures and not ADMIT at a minimum that Hillary has shrunk quite a bit

And even though I have not said that either is an imposter, it certainly isnt unusual AT ALL for famous people and politicians to use them all throughout history......LITFU and be just a little less ignorant today:bulb

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

For a sloppy old man  you sure are good with the mental gymnastics. :laughing-smiley-face:

YOu are making up all these ifs and butts guessing at heel heights while ignoring the obvious...quite Hillaryous really.

We go baby step with you next week.

283143065_hillandbill.jpg.10a38b508f734a4396f375267bb3cfa6.jpg

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

For a sloppy old man  you sure are good with the mental gymnastics. :laughing-smiley-face:

YOu are making up all these ifs and butts guessing at heel heights while ignoring the obvious...quite hilarous really.

283143065_hillandbill.jpg.10a38b508f734a4396f375267bb3cfa6.jpg

You can see hillaries heels in that pic on the right, and I'm not guessing at heel height - melania is wearing a fancy gown/dress in that pic - every good looking woman wears high heels with a dress like that, she's not wearing loafers. :laugh

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You can see hillaries heels in that pic on the right, and I'm not guessing at heel height - melania is wearing a fancy gown/dress in that pic - every good looking woman wears high heels with a dress like that, she's not wearing loafers. :laugh

What does Melania or Trump have to do with anything....find other pictures of Hill and Bill.....no wonder you are so gullible, you use no logic whatsover....guess what that short Hillary on the left photo is wearing boots with heels.....you cant even admit that she has shrunk quite a bit?

Are you that scared of being wrong?

Just now, RaiseThese said:

What does Melania or Trump have to do with anything....find other pictures of Hill and Bill.....no wonder you are so gullible, you use no logic whatsover....guess what that short Hillary on the left photo is wearing boots with heels.....you cant even admit that she has shrunk quite a bit?

Are you that scared of being wrong?

She's packed on the lbs on her already dumpy frame, so she shrunk an inch or so, big deal.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Some people shrink in their old age.  Not a secret.

Get a better hobby.

You're not very good at this one.

Oh yea?  Would you consider trolling a better hobby?

Mike said her weight caused her to shrink that is what I was asking about not whether of not old age did.

Do YOU know why she shrunk so much?

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy