Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh yea?  Would you consider trolling a better hobby?

Mike said her weight caused her to shrink that is what I was asking about not whether of not old age did.

Do YOU know why she shrunk so much?

People shrink when the disks in their backs compress or deteriorate(such as in old age), so yea, carrying around an extra 50lbs will make you shrink, that along with the hunched over look that comes with old age as well.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

People shrink when the disks in their backs compress or deteriorate(such as in old age), so yea, carrying around an extra 50lbs will make you shrink, that along with the hunched over look that comes with old age as well.

:laughing-smiley-face: cool story bro but Hill is not hunched over in any of these pictures....you are now just being silly just for silliness sakes ........

Well anyway at least I got your noggin joggin so that is a positive.....lets see what Revelations the new week brings.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:laughing-smiley-face: cool story bro but Hill is not hunched over in any of these pictures....you are now just being silly just for silliness sakes ........

Well anyway at least I got your noggin joggin so that is a positive.....lets see what Revelations the new week brings.

So when people shrink from old age, all they have to do is stand up straight?  LOL.

Get a new hobby.

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

Truth

LOL Cernovich

Trump calls it like it is.....he was actually pretty nice to Colon Bowel ....guess Colon found his WMD...keep an eye out at his funeral and see if his flag is wrinkled like McCains or not:bulb

This is Turmps's actual statement for those who have not seen it.....

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL Cernovich

Trump calls it like it is.....he was actually pretty nice to Colon Bowel ....guess Colon found his WMD...keep an eye out at his funeral and see if his flag is wrinkled like McCains or not:bulb

This is Turmps's actual statement for those who have not seen it.....

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

Holy cow, i've never heard this one - so Mccain had a wrinkled flag on his casket huh?  Just like bidens dirty car and the weeds on the white house lawn. :deemer

49 minutes ago, mikeman said:

There are no coincidences joey, EVERYTHING is linked.

If you recall Trump didn't attend Bidens innaugeration, but Pence did, I'm hearing Pence wore dirty underwear, it's the little details that send the message.

Heard they only stock 1ply tp in the Oval Office these days as well. Trump had nothing but 4 ply. 

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Holy cow, i've never heard this one - so Mccain had a wrinkled flag on his casket huh?  Just like bidens dirty car and the weeds on the white house lawn. :deemer

Yes his flag was wrinkled, the implications are nothing like dirty cars or unmowed grass:bulb

LITFU as I have covered McCain a couple times already this year......and if you really look you will find another prominent funeral where the deceased had a badly wrinkled flag......these are NOT coincidences .

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes his flag was wrinkled, the implications are nothing like dirty cars or unmowed grass:bulb

LITFU as I have covered McCain a couple times already this year......and if you really look you will find another prominent funeral where the deceased had a badly wrinkled flag......these are NOT coincidences .

I have no idea if his flag was wrinkled, I'll take your word for it, what exactly is the message that would send to a dead man with a mostly private funeral?  To Piss his widow off?

Sometimes a flag for a coffin for a famous person, , etc might be a flag with historical context, it 's by definition not brand new, would you want them to wash and iron it first?

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I have no idea if his flag was wrinkled, I'll take your word for it, what exactly is the message that would send to a dead man with a mostly private funeral?  To Piss his widow off?

Sometimes a flag for a coffin for a famous person, , etc might be a flag with historical context, it 's by definition not brand new, would you want them to wash and iron it first?

Ive covered Mcain  death 2X, feel free to LITFU but I have not posted this image before so here you go.....

Notice that these wrinkles are apart from the crease folds, they were deliberate.....

Just like Biden NOT getting the official 21 gun salute,

bigger image https://www.wtva.com/templates/AMP?contentID=492020121

1432943192_GetImage(1)36.thumb.jpeg.46acf0a1f359d2ffc295798c3c17c615.jpeg

VA form 27-2008 will get you a US government flag from any US post office.

The all come in an identical box and the flags are folded to 1/16 size to fit in a box.

It is the responsibility of the custodian of the body to drape the coffin.

The government releases the body to the designated funeral director long before the issuance of the flag.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

VA form 27-2008 will get you a US government flag from any US post office.

The all come in an identical box and the flags are folded to 1/16 size to fit in a box.

It is the responsibility of the custodian of the body to drape the coffin.

The government releases the body to the designated funeral director long before the issuance of the flag.

Thanks for the info Beatle Bailey:laugh

Ill make a screenshot and keep it for future reference.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ive covered Mcain  death 2X, feel free to LITFU but I have not posted this image before so here you go.....

Notice that these wrinkles are apart from the crease folds, they were deliberate.....

Just like Biden NOT getting the official 21 gun salute,

bigger image https://www.wtva.com/templates/AMP?contentID=492020121

1432943192_GetImage(1)36.thumb.jpeg.46acf0a1f359d2ffc295798c3c17c615.jpeg

Looks ok, just not brand new, like I said it might be the same flag that flew somewhere where Mccain was shot down, or perhaps covered his dads coffin, etc.

Looks like that one guy has a booger on his nose, sneaky bastards.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Looks ok, just not brand new, like I said it might be the same flag that flew somewhere where Mccain was shot down, or perhaps covered his dads coffin, etc.

Looks like that one guy has a booger on his nose, sneaky bastards.

You kill me with the making up crazy what ifs when the truth is right in from of you.....maybe they had Melania walk on it in high heels  or maybe Bill and HiIl had sex on it ......

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy