Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You kill me with the making up crazy what ifs when the truth is right in from of you.....maybe they had Melania walk on it in high heels  or maybe Bill and HiIl had sex on it ......

Ok mr i see the signs, tell us, what possible reason would anyone have to put a wrinkled flag on Mccains coffin? What message would it send? Now trump couldn't stand him because of the affordable care vote that mccain made, but other than that he was well respected, so WTF are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Ok mr i see the signs, tell us, what possible reason would anyone have to put a wrinkled flag on Mccains coffin? What message would it send? Now trump couldn't stand him because of the affordable care vote that mccain made, but other than that he was well respected, so WTF are you talking about?

I believe he is insinuating that Trump's people called the McCain family's funeral director and told them to make sure the flag looks shitty.

Just now, mikeman said:

Again I have covered this 2x in this thead..if you want the answers LITFU in search. I have  posted links and videos about McCain.....

Yep , McCain was surely respected......by the Deep State.:bulb

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

When a top executive office official calls the Federal Office of Flag Displacement things move quickly. 

They likely submitted draft wrinkle patterns for approval first.

Slow witted Hoops is funnier than you .....i mean for fucks sake , you would contribute more by not commenting.

Actually this one is so good that Im going to post it ONE more time....its a fuking doozy , yet is only one of  a collection of hundreds of Q proofs that exist in public domain.

Here is a post Q made at 6:28 pm est on      7/25/2018

Guess who died at EXACTLY 6:28 pm est on 8/25/2018 , dont take Raises word LITFU to confirm

Now the naysayers  will simply say that is one helluv a Qincidence, but Anons know the truth.

BTW Q called him "No name" as he didnt even deserve to have his name said.

postimage1706.jpg

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Actually this one is so good that Im going to post it ONE more time....its a fuking doozy , yet is only one of  a collection of hundreds of Q proofs that exist in public domain.

Here is a post Q made at 6:28 pm est on      7/25/2018

Guess who died at EXACTLY 6:28 pm est on 8/25/2018 , dont take Raises word LITFU to confirm

Now the naysayers  will simply say that is one helluv a Qincidence, but Anons know the truth.

BTW Q called him "No name" as he didnt even deserve to have his name said.

postimage1706.jpg

So you're saying that Q knew   exactly when Mccain would die a month in advance? He now has power over life and death?

But he cant do anything about a nationwide conspiracy to rig an election against trump...that sucks. :deemer

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

So you're saying that Q knew   exactly when Mccain would die a month in advance? He now has power over life and death?

But he cant do anything about a nationwide conspiracy to rig an election against trump...that sucks. :deemer

1.The question you have to ask is how did Q know, unless its  yet another Qincidence, how many do you need to see before  you realize they are mathematically impossible though.?......Q wasnt responsible for McCains death:bulb

2.  Ive explained the election rigging multiple times, you still refuse to listen...maybe next month

3. Congrats on finding the Bush flags....:bulb Now take that info and combine with the funeral notes and see if your baby hamsters start spinning..maybe Jeb just saw a ghost...lol

bush_funeral.gif.3ef19321304f01da361bf1ab28e6c2e8.gif

Now go a step further and find out what a deliberately wrinkled flag means. Hopefully by now you can tell the difference between a shirt that comes straight out the dryer VS one that has been ironed but worn for a few hours.

Again at least I got your noggin joggin and you took an effort to semi LITFU. You may be slow but keep reading my posts and you cant help but to get smarter..

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

1.The question you have to ask is how did Q know, unless its  yet another Qincidence, how many do you need to see before  you realize they are mathematically impossible though.?......Q wasnt responsible for McCains death:bulb

2.  Ive explained the election rigging multiple times, you still refuse to listen...maybe next month

3. Congrats on finding the Bush flags....:bulb Now take that info and combine with the funeral notes and see if your baby hamsters start spinning..maybe Jeb just saw a ghost...lol

bush_funeral.gif.3ef19321304f01da361bf1ab28e6c2e8.gif

Now go a step further and find out what a deliberately wrinkled flag means. Hopefully by now you can tell the difference between a shirt that comes straight out the dryer VS one that has been ironed but worn for a few hours.

Again at least I got your noggin joggin and you took an effort to semi LITFU. You may be slow but keep reading my posts and you cant help but to get smarter..

Why did Reagan deliberately wrinkle those flags in the pic? And i see no difference between bush's flag and any of the others.

27 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why did Reagan deliberately wrinkle those flags in the pic? And i see no difference between bush's flag and any of the others.

Not sure what some made up story about Regan has to do with McCain......

Frankly there is much discussion and opinions either way about wrinkled flags.......Personally I dont pay much attention to them BY ITSELF, its simply ONE data point....but that data point can be a factor when looking at the totality of the situation.

In other words, despite the badly wrinkled flag for McCain I would think very little of it by itself, but when you realize who McCain was and how he REALLY died then it is a factor to me and others who enjoy digging for truth.:bulb

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure what some made up story about Regan has to do with McCain......

Frankly there is much discussion and opinions either way about wrinkled flags.......Personally I dont pay much attention to them BY ITSELF, its simply ONE data point....but that data point can be a factor when looking at the totality of the situation.

In other words, despite the badly wrinkled flag for McCain I would think very little of it by itself, but when you realize who McCain was and how he REALLY died then it is a factor to me and others who enjoy digging for truth.:bulb

How did he really die? I'm all ears, I thought he died of brain cancer?

for those who have only been exposed to the McCain is a hero narrative, here are some ideas to the contrary

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/08/27/the-truth-is-that-john-songbird-mccain-was-a-traitor/

(link has a nice video regarding the disdain pow's and other vets had for him)

Q wrote about him many times,,this one cracks me up....Just a few months before his "death from cancer"

postimage732.jpg

25 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

for those who have only been exposed to the McCain is a hero narrative, here are some ideas to the contrary

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/08/27/the-truth-is-that-john-songbird-mccain-was-a-traitor/

(link has a nice video regarding the disdain pow's and other vets had for him)

Q wrote about him many times,,this one cracks me up....Just a few months before his "death from cancer"

postimage732.jpg

I guess they got even with him with that wrinkled flag huh? :deemer

In June of 2018, 2 months prior to death,  Q replied to an anon with the comment referrencing no name (John McCain) and used the phrase

"Every dog has his day"

postimage1649.jpg

On Aug 26,2018 the day after McCains death....... Q basically confirmed his previous post 1706 made on 7/25/18 that foretold of McCains death.... (this drop I posted a couple hours ago so scroll up if you missed it)

picture of McCain with hands up, 30 days , 28 min after the hour......is this clicking for any of you yet?

postimage1933.jpg

NOw here is the fucking cherry on top of the MCCain IceCream. Guess what "holiday" is on 26th of Aug, the same day that flags around the country were flown at half mast for McCain,,,,National DOG DAY, every dog has its day......

but but but its all just a Qincidence Raise..ok fellas, ok....Q is a larp, just a dude telling fairy tales....lol

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

In June of 2018, 2 months prior to death,  Q replied to an anon with the comment referrencing no name (John McCain) and used the phrase

"Every dog has his day"

postimage1649.jpg

On Aug 26,2018 the day after McCains death....... Q basically confirmed his previous post 1706 made on 7/25/18 that foretold of McCains death.... (this drop I posted a couple hours ago so scroll up if you missed it)

picture of McCain with hands up, 30 days , 28 min after the hour......is this clicking for any of you yet?

postimage1933.jpg

NOw here is the fucking cherry on top of the MCCain IceCream. Guess what "holiday" is on 26th of Aug, the same day that flags around the country were flown at half mast for McCain,,,,National DOG DAY, every dog has its day......

but but but its all just a Qincidence Raise..ok fellas, ok....Q is a larp, just a dude telling fairy tales....lol

:laugh

National dog day huh? This is getting real baby!

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy