Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, GreenDoberman said:

At this point  every number has significance therefore all numbers have significance. Did nice everything has a number, everything is significant.

I see.

That is one idea....another might be that since every number has significance....those that want us to pay attention to any certain number must use it more often than one would expect , else it blends in and becomes like any OTHER significant number.:bulb

26 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is one idea....another might be that since every number has significance....those that want us to pay attention to any certain number must use it more often than one would expect , else it blends in and becomes like any OTHER significant number.:bulb

Who is “us” and why the fuck would “q” or whoever is behind the thing you claim no one can stop want to communicate with broke white trash losers on the internet? Must have missed your “research” on that. 

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Here are a few  little fun  Things to get yer NOGGIN JOGGIN   tidbits that Raise has become aware of since last posting.

So Q+ actually registered a Trump Plus bidness:rain

58770596_qplustrumpplus.thumb.jpeg.752a15bed56cdeae7dbf6a69f61b43b5.jpeg

Now this Qincincence is cool because for some people it is evidence of a long term plan for others its just another thing to go "nah" about.......At this time Raise just classifies it as fun 4yr Delta Qincidnece and nothing more

802897823_atjacktruthdelta.png.bce1d904fc0906895ab632168035668b.png

Also there is way more to the CLinton going to hospital story than meets the eye. Way more. The wildest part is that Bill goes into the hopsital the day after defendant names in the Maxwell case were due, he supposedly has this life threatening sepsis thing that affects 1.7 million people yearly ( i think different illnesses  like e-coli were also reported but I see why they went with sepsis)  per NYT article and then just a handful of days later  on the 17th of Oct  , Bill is WALKING out of a hospital to do a photo op......its like they went out of their way to say "Nothing to see here folks"

You know this picture reminds me of the time Hillary "fainted" and then  "Hillary" :laugh came out of Chelsea's apt to do a "Im good folks photo op"

1506309507_clinton2.jpg.f611818c2ec5fa8ecd6689033fcdc545.jpg

hill.jpg.25c36e7432ca3516546fa1b308a7b3c9.jpg

The usual know it all trolls say stupid shit like "Why do you look for the conspiracy in everything?".......Fact is we look for the truth and if they would quit lying to us there would be no reason to doubt them:bulb.

You dont even have to think in terms of some kind of "grand conspiracy" to realize that the story they are telling is likely not true. Its just common sense, learn to trust your own judgement

...And then someone shows me this photo from the AP,,,,just another Qincindence right....okay fair enough but how many do you need to see before you realize that its mathematically impossible.:dunno

clinton_1.jpg.26ddf170e77c3af3034365f29281baf4.jpg

As with anything Raise doesnt want to convince you of anything, Raise  doesnt even want you to believe him, Raise just presents info in hopes you are  curious enough to investigate for yourself.:cheers

That 17 in the background is huge huh? :deemer

36 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That would make it more significant mathematically, or simply shift the parabola to make the significant insignificant and the more significant significant.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

That 17 in the background is huge huh? :deemer

:scratch

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Who is “us” and why the fuck would “q” or whoever is behind the thing you claim no one can stop want to communicate with broke white trash losers on the internet? Must have missed your “research” on that. 

You miss quite a bit, not surprising.

The communications are not just for anons but also  for the enemy. It is no different than one side taunting the other... gangs tagging each others territory, The Cabal loves to communicate and taunt with their symbolism and so the good  guys do the same.

It has been this way througout history and will continue.  LITFU and learn something or just remain smug in your ignorance, whichever make you feel more comfortable:cheers

1 minute ago, GreenDoberman said:

That would make it more significant mathematically, or simply shift the parabola to make the significant insignificant and the more significant significant.

Indeed and its the reason why Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men told the shopkeeper to keep that lucky quarter apart from his other quarters, else it just becomes another coin:bulb which it is.

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:scratch

You miss quite a bit, not surprising.

The communications are not just for anons but also  for the enemy. It is no different than one side taunting the other... gangs tagging each others territory, The Cabal loves to communicate and taunt with their symbolism and so the good  guys do the same.

It has been this way througout history and will continue.  LITFU and learn something or just remain smug in your ignorance, whichever make you feel more comfortable:cheers

image.gif

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

image.gif

Joey again chooses avoidance....dont blame you , its easier to deal with

I helped get your head out of the LIB cesspool that you have been drowning in but you are going to have to put in a little more effort if we are to pull out other body parts.

Keep reading and keep learning , you are my best student so far so obviously I cant give up on you at this juncture.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Joey again chooses avoidance....dont blame you , its easier to deal with

I helped get your head out of the LIB cesspool that you have been drowning in but you are going to have to put in a little more effort if we are to pull out other body parts.

Keep reading and keep learning , you are my best student so far so obviously I cant give up on you at this juncture.

Jeez lucky me!

If I study really hard and keep “researching “ and I can be poor and unemployed like my “teacher”?

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Jeez lucky me!

If I study really hard and keep “researching “ and I can be poor and unemployed like my “teacher”?

What you get from me is far more valuable than money and that is why you continue to read and respond to my posts.....regardless of the reasons you state:bulb

Its been a year and I see the progress you are making, best not to regress at this juncture.

Here is a bonus No Name Mcain drop in honor of that Smackdown Trump laid on Meghan today 10/22

Here is Q post 1022...one of a number of times Q told up about the fake "health issues" Ground work and cover had  already being laid for the traitor and he would only have a few short months left on this earth.

Who remembers when asked about wearing the boot on the wrong foot in 2017 , NO NAME said that he was giving his other foot a break.....:laugh

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccains-walking-boot-mysteriously-appears-to-swap-feet-in-latest-photo

0rPCMLUC.jpeg

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

We have no vehicals or rockets to get us to the moon, that's why.

Oh , so they forgot HOW TO or LOST the technology , just like they LOST all that supposed footage of moonwalks.....damn that sure is convenient ,,,HUH?

Maybe Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos will get us there before Captain Kirk hits 100....now that would be a TRIP.....

PS Why dont you actually watch the video, you may learn something....:pop

I am sure that ONE DAY in the future, something will trigger a reaction in people who still believe this Wacky Conspiracy Theory about Apollo Missions going to the moon multiple times in the 70's

And when that happens they will actually research these events with an open mind searching for truth. When they realize that TRUTH for themselves

Then it will hit like a ton of bricks,,,,,I may not be posting here at the time, You may not be posting here at the time but you WILL rember that LUNATIC Raise who was trying to spit truth back in 2021:dancing

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Oh , so they forgot HOW TO or LOST the technology , just like they LOST all that supposed footage of moonwalks.....damn that sure is convenient ,,,HUH?

Maybe Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos will get us there before Captain Kirk hits 100....now that would be a TRIP.....

PS Why dont you actually watch the video, you may learn something....:pop

Forgot? No, they just stopped making them, I believe We do have another launch vehicle being built but it's not tested fully yet.

NASA will build a rocket larger and more powerful than even the massive Saturn V moon rockets under a plan unveiled Sept. 14 to take astronauts farther into space than ever before.

The Space Launch System, or SLS, will take astronauts into deep space on missions to asteroids, the moon or Mars.

"We are dreaming big," NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden said. "We're investing in technologies to live and work in space and it sets the stage for visiting asteroids and Mars."

Just like its Saturn V predecessor, the SLS heavy-lift rocket will launch from NASA's Kennedy Space Center. Kennedy's main work during the SLS development will center on designing ground support equipment for the test flights and then the operational missions.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy