Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

Just now, mikeman said:

Forgot? No, they just stopped making them, I believe We do have another launch vehicle being built but it's not tested fully yet.

NASA will build a rocket larger and more powerful than even the massive Saturn V moon rockets under a plan unveiled Sept. 14 to take astronauts farther into space than ever before.

The Space Launch System, or SLS, will take astronauts into deep space on missions to asteroids, the moon or Mars.

"We are dreaming big," NASA Administrator Charlie Bolden said. "We're investing in technologies to live and work in space and it sets the stage for visiting asteroids and Mars."

Just like its Saturn V predecessor, the SLS heavy-lift rocket will launch from NASA's Kennedy Space Center. Kennedy's main work during the SLS development will center on designing ground support equipment for the test flights and then the operational missions.

Ok then.....Like Journey sang "Dont Stop Believing"

We are not getting to Mars in our lifetime, AND IF it happens it sure wont be NASA that makes it happen......

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok then.....Like Journey sang "Dont Stop Believing"

We are not getting to Mars in our lifetime, AND IF it happens it sure wont be NASA that makes it happen......

At least that Tesla car that Elon launched into space will stay out there for millions of years.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Well if SNOPES sezs its legit then by GOD these photos are legit

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tesla-car-really-space/

I am working hard on taking a non aggressive approach to truth telling but how in DA FUCK are people that are so attuned to election fraud, mask lies, covid lies from the  MSM

eager to follow the "space" lies from the same folk?

TRUST YOUR OWN INTUITION

You blind men that keep repeating "nothing is happening" really need to pay close attention

October 8, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: Federal Judge Drops Massive Bomb on Clinton Foundation, Reveals IRS Cover Up — Judge Blows Roof Off Protection Racket in Moynihan & Doyle $2.5 BILLION Case Against Clinton’s

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RU3ry641.png

More totally legit election oddities

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-fulton-county-georgia-ordered-one-million-absentee-ballots-printer-days-2020-election-knowing-no-time-mail/

BREAKING: Fulton County Georgia Ordered More Than One Million Absentee Ballots from Printer Days Before the 2020 Election Knowing There Was No Time to Mail Them Out – Why?

wisconsin voter fraud.png

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-racine-wisconsin-county-sheriffs-office-announce-proof-state-wide-election-law-violations/

Racine, Wisconsin County Sheriff’s Office to Announce PROOF OF STATE-WIDE ELECTION LAW VIOLATIONS – Thursday at 11 AM

The kracken and the pillow crack head have been awfully quiet lately. 

I have posted numerous videos and pdfs that confirm the link between Trump and the Q plan.

I have also posted MANY examples of Q revealing information WAYYY before it became public information.

To imgaine that Q is some kind of prankster posting from his basement  is Avoidance and Denial at its finest

Im only posting this video because it is probably the shortest one that I know of,  giving those with the tiniest  of  attention spans  a chance to choose knowledge over ignorance:bulb

The Great Awakening is in progress.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OmvVfEChqNYX/

If you really want to understand how we came to this place in time and what the plans going forward are then you will read the Q drops and seek  those that can help you understand them better .....or just continue to choose ignorance.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy