Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is great, They Wont be able to walk down the streets

Pelosi Chased Off The Street. F-#ing Communist!

https://libertylibrary.net/v/.p6Q?channelName=Phillip

This scene has already happened many times around the world and will continue to grow in number

canvas.png

Looks like a fake video. No chance she would allow people to get that close to her.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Looks like a fake video. No chance she would allow people to get that close to her.

Except for the fact that THEY ARE close to her......

I show you obvious staged videos and you think they are real

I show you what is most likely a REAL video and you think its fake

Sometime you are too much MikeyDoom....stick with me though and with a little more practice and guidance your batting average will go way up:dancing

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Except for the fact that THEY ARE close to her......

I show you obvious staged videos and you think they are real

I show you what is most likely a REAL video and you think its fake

Sometime you are too much MikeyDoom....stick with me though and with a little more practice and guidance your batting average will go way up:dancing

Ok, when exactly did that occur, I'll try to find it elsewhere, if I can, it may be real.

On 10/28/2021 at 6:46 PM, RaiseThese said:

Facebook to change name to META

Name Change is appropriate...wait until you understand how Facebook REALLY started....hint it wasnt quite like that movie they made:bulb(The Social Network... but I was fooled for a long time as well)

Zuck is a highly paid puppet

YTLdjcsl.png

Here is a litle info on Building 8,

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/02/facebooks-flop-in-hardware-the-untold-story-of-building-8.html

Oh BTW      LIFELOG=FACEBOOK

What a COINCIDENCE that one was shut down and the next day the "other " one began....:laugh

Amazed at how many people who claim to be smart and logical dont get why hit piece after hit piece comes out about Q.

More and more lies and deceptions are being revealed on a near daily basis and the Great Awakening is in progress.

They are desperate to put a lid on the reveals ......but in the end the harder they try to hide the truth , the harder it becomes to hide the truth.:bulb

storm.jpg

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Dont you realize raise that they will almost certainly keep cheating - watch this election next week, Youngkin will have a huge lead and they'll take 4-5 days counting ballots in the NE VA DC suburbs until macauliff wins. They got away with the presidency - they wont stop now.

Yep they gonna cheat. I believe this time things will be different

How about a small $20 bet who wins VA, you have the odds in your favor but its just a small "fun" bet.

I got Younkin , You got MCCommie

Ill even give you the extra advantage by saying whoever gets sworn in first is the winner so anything that happens after the fact doesnt count.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep they gonna cheat. I believe this time things will be different

How about a small $20 bet who wins VA, you have the odds in your favor but its just a small "fun" bet.

I got Younkin , You got MCCommie

Ill even give you the extra advantage by saying whoever gets sworn in first is the winner so anything that happens after the fact doesnt count.

Nope.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I hope you're right, i really do, but I dont want to wager with a mentally unbalanced person, no offence.

I understand your position even thought NO ONE has ever claimed I have not paid a bet

I take the bigger risk as

YOU are the one with Alzheimers who is MOST likely to claim he didnt make a bet:laugh after losing of course.

PS I dont blame you , the 20 means nothing  but knowing that RAISE beat you YET AGAIN will be too much to handle for your psyche.

Just now, mikeman said:

I never said you were a stiff or that you wouldn't pay. I'm just not going to bet with you.

I dont blame you , the 20 means nothing  but knowing that RAISE beat you YET AGAIN will be too much to handle for your psyche.

Anyway , I beleive Youngkin will win and further hasten the Great Awakening.

•  

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I dont blame you , the 20 means nothing  but knowing that RAISE beat you YET AGAIN will be too much to handle for your psyche.

Anyway , I beleive Youngkin will win and further hasten the Great Awakening.

•  

I think Youngkin will win too, but he'll be cheated out of it. We're on record, only a few days to find out. A wager wouldn't change anything.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy