Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

You dream that Durham is just getting started, in reality he's prob finishing - a couple of minnows get a slap on the wrist and he closes up shop.

Keep watching the Movies Mikey Doom. I get it cry about the worst and hope for the best, that is one way from getting too dissappointed.

For those that need visual representations of scenes from each movie look no further.....Oh 11.4 , where have we seen that NUMBER before.

3 movies.jpeg

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/11/lt-gen-thomas-mcinerney-new-jersey-switched-more-than-40000-votes-to-give-democrat-phil-murphy-a-rigged-victory

In New Jersey, the Democrats also attacked the Governor’s race and were able to find 40,000-plus votes to switch from Republican Jack Ciattarelli’s total over to Murphy — the death-dealer to elderly Wuhan Flu sufferers — to give him a rigged victory.

Fortunately, the automated real-time coverage of vote counts on television showed the moment the switching of the votes from Ciattarelli to Murphy occurred, and that video is now all over the internet.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

However you think/were told to think  these ancient structures were buit is probably wrong....this guy is great if this topic interests you

People assume were smarter today than they were thousands of years ago - we are not, your average well educated american today is likely far less intelligent than an illiterate farmer 5000 years ago.

The cheating was ALWAYS more that just the swing states.

It was done on smaller levels nationwide in an attempt to "normalize" the bigger cheating. Repsoting this as a reminder to everyone.

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-jw-study-voter-registration/

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

The cheating was ALWAYS more that just the swing states.

It was done on smaller levels nationwide in an attempt to "normalize" the bigger cheating. Repsoting this as a reminder to everyone.

New Judicial Watch Study Finds 353 U.S. Counties in 29 States with Voter Registration Rates Exceeding 100%

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-jw-study-voter-registration/

Old news..

Nobody cares, Dummfukk...

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This is a pretty cool post by Jr that is exactly a 4yr Delta from Q drop 127 mentioning Titanic.

Others made deeper connections that I dont agree with so I just cropped that part out......to me its just a nice troll/shout out type post

canvas.png

I think you need some new material raise.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why are you trying to link posts from years ago to current events, what are you trying to accomplish? A meme to mock the biden administration has no link whatsoever to Q posts from 2017.

You keep saying the same stupid shit, of course it DOES.  That is like saying what Comey and McCabe and Hillary and co. did 4 years ago has no impact on today......:bulb..... Get some new material pal.

The Q posts ARE current .....3 years may as well be 3 month when justice takes forever to accomplish. They Q drops were desingned as a history lesson so people could understandthe PAST and  how we got to that point in time......

They also described the PRESENTthings that were happening behind the scences as the drops were made

FUTURE ... how it was going to play out down the road, (the time we are in NOW)

You refuse to acknowledge this and so you obviously continue to choose ignorance in the face of knowlegde.

The movie is much more enjoyable when you watch the directors cut with notes!!!

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You keep saying the same stupid shit, of course it DOES.  That is like saying what Comey and McCabe and Hillary and co. did 4 years ago has no impact on today......:bulb..... Get some new material pal.

The Q posts ARE current .....3 years may as well be 3 month when justice takes forever to accomplish. They Q drops were desingned as a history lesson so people could understandthe PAST and  how we got to that point in time......

They also described the PRESENTthings that were happening behind the scences as the drops were made

FUTURE ... how it was going to play out down the road, (the time we are in NOW)

You refuse to acknowledge this and so you obviously continue to choose ignorance in the face of knowlegde.

The movie is much more enjoyable when you watch the directors cut with notes!!!

I wont acknowledge it because it's insane, i doubt there is a single event that could happen anywhere that you would not find a way to link to this fictitious Q character.

That meme is not linked to Q in any way shape or form - he didn't predict it, design it or inspire it. :laugh

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I wont acknowledge it because it's insane, i doubt there is a single event that could happen anywhere that you would not find a way to link to this fictitious Q character.

That meme is not linked to Q in any way shape or form - he didn't predict it, design it or inspire it. :laugh

Of course the Q drop inspired the post by JR.   Duh, that is why he didnt post it till Nov 7, like I said its nothing major just a shout out.

If Q  is insane why do you continue to read and respond?:bulb

Denying all the evidence is insane, I get that you dont want to shatter your preconcieved notions of the world though.....you can barely remember shit to begin with.

Choose knowledge over ignorance Gump.

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Of course the Q drop inspired the post by JR.   Duh, that is why he didnt post it till Nov 7, like I said its nothing major just a shout out.

If Q  is insane why do you continue to read and respond?:bulb

Denying all the evidence is insane, I get that you dont want to shatter your preconcieved notions of the world though.....you can barely remember shit to begin with.

Choose knowledge over ignorance Gump.

Getting a little testy huh? :mutley

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy