Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

Just now, mikeman said:

She's 95 and in failing health, that's what happens to old people, yea, they might be covering for her - hoping she gets better, nothing shocking or conspiratorial about that.

So you wouldnt post if they were doing the same thing with Biden?

Of course you would, she is a world leader and her death will be a very big deal around the world.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

If you dont care then ignore......

I think the bigger issue is that is was kept hidden...obviously an ignorant fuck like you would not care.

Hmmm, what could it be, how about they lie about it and cover it up to keep people from swarming all over it looking for treasure, etc?

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

When we both sit on our wallets, I'm a lot taller than you are.

Fantastic Dr. Loveless, maybe you too can become a real life villian instead of just playing one on the internet.

Grow up Tiny Tim.....keep reading my thread and one day you may hope to be half as smart as you think you are.

Just now, mikeman said:

it's certainly possible that there are many conspiracies out there...but not everything that's ever happened. Every event, every election, every accomplishment, every news event for the last 100 years, every public photograph, is a grand conspiracy according to Raise.

No, just the ones that I choose to post about.

You are making shit up again.....

No, just the ones that I choose to post about.

You are making shit up again.....

Except hillary greeting her husband = fake, biden talking in public = fake, plane crashes(911) = fake, moon landing = fake, the queen doing queen stuff = fake, and finally Trump eating lunch = fake.

Me thinks though dost protest too much.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Except hillary greeting her husband = fake, biden talking in public = fake, plane crashes(911) = fake, moon landing = fake, the queen doing queen stuff = fake, and finally Trump eating lunch = fake.

Me thinks though dost protest too much.

Nah, I think you are lying just a little too much, get your facts straight is all I ask.

Apollo Moon Landing fake,

911 inside job, no plane crashed in Pentagon.. I barely scratched the surface on TGF

Multiple Hillaries , yes and NOT even a question.

Like I said if you dont believe  or are AT LEAST not curious enough to research for yourself then why bother?

Keep reading  though and One day you will realize , even if you dont appreciate, how much TRUTH I tried to share with you all about the world.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah, I think you are lying just a little too much, get your facts straight is all I ask.

Apollo Moon Landing fake,

911 inside job, no plane crashed in Pentagon

Multiple Hillaries , yes and NOT even a question.

Like I said if you dont believe  or are AT LEAST not curious enough to research for yourself then why bother?

Keep reading and One day you will realize , even if you dont appreciate, how much TRUTH I tried to share with you all about the world.

The internet is a great thing - every fact/piece of information at our fingertips, instant knowledge, but there are also a ton of nutcases out there saying crazy things  - cant you balance that in your head?

Just now, mikeman said:

The internet is a great thing - every fact/piece of information at our fingertips, instant knowledge, but there are also a ton of nutcases out there saying crazy things  - cant you balance that in your head?

Nutcases like the Government and Media that you believe? excpet for vaxes and covid that is.

Dont act like lm one who cant balance shit when YOU and the others wont even bother to look at the other side with an open mind.....especially KNOWING how much they are trying to fool and control you.

You arguing with me is STUPID, Im not going to stop believeing things that I have found the TRUTH to. I told you stop reading and responding if my words are causing you this much discomfort.

You keep listening to your MSM gods TELL you what to think though.

29 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Fantastic Dr. Loveless, maybe you too can become a real life villian instead of just playing one on the internet.

Grow up Tiny Tim.....keep reading my thread and one day you may hope to be half as smart as you think you are.

There isn't a single person on the planet that would rather be you than me.

But keep telling yourself that you're accomplishing something in life.

9 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

There isn't a single person on the planet that would rather be you than me.

But keep telling yourself that you're accomplishing something in life.

Okay lil feller...you projecting hard....Raise is just  a guy posting TRUTH on the internet....its the insecure folks like you that have to talk about how rich and accomplished they are.....

If you are so successful why the constant need to  belittle other people?

30 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay lil feller...you projecting hard....Raise is just  a guy posting TRUTH on the internet....its the insecure folks like you that have to talk about how rich and accomplished they are.....

If you are so successful why the constant need to  belittle other people?

So you think talking about other people's height is fine but them talking about their wealth is off limits.  LMAO.

It's not me that's insecure, dipshit.  It's you.

And the only reason I mock you is because it's amazing to me how stupid people can actually become.  And there's no way I want more people like you running around in this country.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you think talking about other people's height is fine but them talking about their wealth is off limits.  LMAO.

It's not me that's insecure, dipshit.  It's you.

And the only reason I mock you is because it's amazing to me how stupid people can actually become.  And there's no way I want more people like you running around in this country.

You sure love  to spin dwarf,   Strawman arguements are your forte.

If searching for and sharing TRUTH is stupid in your fairy tale, MSM sheep book, then it beats being "smart":dancing

Truth is  You WISHED I were dumb , but knowing that Im not scares you.

Keep reading and keep learning, I know you secretly admire my fortitude Tiny Tim.

th?id=OIP.F6J8JEpDqJ44Zq0ZuxgUCwAAAA%26p

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Truth seekers aren't followers.

Yes , you dont have to explain why you are are indeed a sheep....keep following your false MSM gods and you will never find the truth....

Ill still be here for you when you are ready for the TRUTH though.  I dont hold grudges pal. I was a MSM sheep myself in the past so I know what you are going through.:hat

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Because only the MSM creates sheep.  LOL.

Cerebral palsy much?

You're the exact type of Jonestown follower that people refer to when they mention "drinking the kool aid".

Ill be sure to say a prayer for you tomorrow. Your anger and despair is palpable.

Look I want to say I love you and thank you for your service.

59 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ill be sure to say a prayer for you tomorrow. Your anger and despair is palpable.

Look I want to say I love you and thank you for your service.

How many people here do you think actually respect your opinion about anything?

The only reason people come into this thread is to make fun of you.

Do you seriously not comprehend that?

You can lose the fake condescension.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Well, the thread of the title is quite pretentious and sets this for failure pretty easily

Raise is late to the party, super late

Most people who followed Q one year ago MOVED THE FUCK ON

4 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Q is a psyop and was all along Raise... its CIA counterintelligence basically

Jerome Corsi? Steve Bannon? Michael Flynn? Dude... all freemasons

The psyop is based on the campaign to discredit and disarm the Russians during the Stalinist genocide. Carbon copy.

Bannon is AntiQ for the records and calls is a psyop. Corsi was outed by Q.

As for Flynn , Im not sure that he is a freemason, if you have evidence of that then post.

As for it being a psyop Think logically. The DS were well into their 16 year plan. Obama had his eight and Hill was about to get hers.

54357651_16yrplan.thumb.jpeg.abe0a6b7f7ad6a27fbeae2d8c175888b.jpeg

Why bother spilling all the DS evils and crimes?

Why post cryptic messages encouraging people to research and connect dots?

But the kicker for ME, no matter what answers I could come up with to
ANY other question.....   If the Q  was/is  a psyop by  the DS why even bother to get Trump involved?
He  was the one that made us aware of how fake news works , how the DS works and he set them so far back on their plans and that is why they have been in overdrive since Pedotus took over. 

The DS strategy makes no sense to me.....perhaps you can explain it to me. But really think about your answer.

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not really lil feller. Most people read without commenting.

Pretty much You, Joey and MikeyDoom comment and I really cant take criticism from Sheep too seriously.

I get that you guys are ignorant to the information I discuss, that is why I dont have hard feelings.

I only can pray for you and hope that one day your eyes will open up to the truth.

Not really lil feller. Most people read without commenting.

Pretty much You, Joey and MikeyDoom comment and I really cant take criticism from Sheep too seriously.

I get that you guys are ignorant to the information I discuss, that is why I dont have hard feelings.

I only can pray for you and hope that one day your eyes will open up to the truth.

Yeah?  How many people read this thread exactly?

And you know that how?

A lot of people here really scared to give their opinions.  Right?  LOL.

You're just making shit up again and caught in yet another lie.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy