Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

10 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Well, the thread of the title is quite pretentious and sets this for failure pretty easily

Raise is late to the party, super late

Most people who followed Q one year ago MOVED THE FUCK ON

Nope , right on time to the party. :yayYou may have given up but the Q TRUTH movement grows daily and is worldwide.

Is the bible not relevant because it was written so long ago?

It is not even quite a year since Q made his last post, and much of the info was meant to be placeholders for future events.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nope , right on time to the party. :yayYou may have given up but the Q TRUTH movement grows daily and is worldwide.

It is not even quite a year since Q made his last post, and much of the info was meant to be placeholders for future events.

And that, right there, proves that you're brainwashed.

The Bible.  Huh?

The Q-tards aren't a cult at all.  Where would anyone get that absurd idea from?  LOL.

Take a big gulp of that kool aid.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah?  How many people read this thread exactly?

And you know that how?

A lot of people here really scared to give their opinions.  Right?  LOL.

You're just making shit up again and caught in yet another lie.

No sir, unlike yourself I do not lie....

Just like I never said anything about people being scared to post their opinions. This is YOUR spin.

I just go by the forum thread view numbers. Obviously many more people that you, Mikey and Joey read this thread.

And Im glad that you are at least exposing yourself to the truth even if you still deny it.....one day you will feel differently and will at least remember that Raise mentioned it to you first.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And that, right there, proves that you're brainwashed.

The Bible.  Huh?

The Q-tards aren't a cult at all.  Where would anyone get that absurd idea from?  LOL.

Take a big gulp of that kool aid.

Well some might think that people who follow the Bible and go to church are in a cult.

Some might think that people like you who believe your MSM gods and Government like you do are in a cult.

Your bitterness and hostility to anything that opposes your presets are Cult Like.

Maybe you just want everyone to by in YOUR cult?:scratch

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

if you say so... good for you

I want things to happen too

I just dont wait for anyone in government to do it for me

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No sir, unlike yourself I do not lie....

Just like I never said anything about people being scared to post their opinions. This is YOUR spin.

I just go by the forum thread view numbers. Obviously many more people that you, Mikey and Joey read this thread.

And Im glad that you are at least exposing yourself to the truth even if you still deny it.....one day you will feel differently and will at least remember that Raise mentioned it to you first.

So you have zero evidence considering that search engine crawlers and every refresh from you count as views.

Thanks for the lies as usual.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well some might think that people who follow the Bible and go to church are in a cult.

Some might think that people like you who believe your MSM gods and Government like you do are in a cult.

Your bitterness and hostility to anything that opposes your presets are Cult Like.

Maybe you just want everyone to by in YOUR cult?:scratch

I'm not the one that needed their threads consolidated because of the quantity of them.

I'm not the one trying to convince people using other people's words.

But keep trying to rationalize your cult membership.

9 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'm not the one that needed their threads consolidated because of the quantity of them.

I'm not the one trying to convince people using other people's words.

But keep trying to rationalize your cult membership.

No need to rationalize my membership in the CULT OF TRUTH, I love it.

LOL, Raise aint trying to convince people of shit........he posts what he believes to be true and encourages others to do their own research if they find a topic interesting:dancing

Really though why are you so bitter and hostile, besides the fact that you buy you clothes in the children's section ?

Seems like youd be happy to get shit cheaper.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

So you never post links and words from other people?

:laughing-smiley-face:

I certainly don't post videos of three different tunnels claiming they were all the same one.

I post data and evidence to support my statements.

I'm capable of original thoughts unlike yourself.

Throughout every one of your delusions, everything you post is spoonfed propaganda.

It's no surprise that you were a MSM sheep.  You're just too dumb to comprehend that you're still a sheep.

Some of you might relate to Geddes because he writes on a variety of topics related to communications. Q is only a small percentage of his articles  https://www.martingeddes.com/

Martin Geddes wrote what he thougt Q drops were in 2019 in this article https://qanon.martingeddes.com/

• A multi-year process to disclose secret illegal government activity.
  • A prophylactic against civil war and vigilante activity.
  • A training program in discernment and logical thinking.
  • An information weapon against institutionalised crime and corrupted media.

Around a month ago he added 4 additional thoughts

I feel now is a good time to add to this list with four more:

1. A psychological preparation for “anons” to fight. The “scamdemic” has put us all through extreme distress as we see friends and family foolishly volunteer for the dangerous “clotshot” offered by known criminals. The Q drops gave us the grounding to identify with being at war as active participants, and thus find the resoluteness needed to confront the bio-social battlefield as we find it, not how we might wish it to be. As such, it has been a much needed “bootcamp” to create a formidable citizen army ready for unrestricted warfare.
  2. An anti-demoralisation morale booster. As the Soviet dissident and defector Yuri Bezmenov pointed out, demoralisation is core to the process of a communist style takeover. The Q drops “condensed” the diffused community of “anons” into an emergent but still coherent fighting force, filled with the camaraderie and mutual support that any “real” militia can expect. This arrested the process of demoralisation and halted encroaching tyranny.
  3. A support for individual autonomy to prevent mass hypnosis. Prof Mattias Desmet identifies four prerequisites for totalitarian takeover and loss of individual autonomy, which the Q drops counter. Anons were tarnished by the “QAnon” label as “untouchables”, and endlessly gaslit by the corrupt media about the data on offer. This paradoxically hardened us, giving us the “Q vaccine” against this mass hypnosis: anons DGAF about reputation and the opinion of the hive mind. This will pay off down the road as the level of destruction needed to awaken the brainwashed masses is lessened.
  4. A pre-sensitisation of the public to plausible deniability. The weapon of choice of the totalitarian enemy is to construct a false reality, and have you continually explain it away as being coincidental or emergent, not conspiratorial and engineered. We see this with the pseudopandemic being sold to us, and its genocidal potential being dismissed; it is too scary to accept that someone wants to kill you and your family. The Q drops exposed the underlying mechanism of the dark occult illusion.

12 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

you guys are soooooo gullible  :laughing-smiley-face:

ps Flynn was telling the truth on that call. Ill help you if you cant figure it out in thr next 8-12 hours or so

ncswic.png.274d342b241c69b8b4357535ad19b5be.png

Any idiotic excuse this moron can find to keep believing his brainwashing...

In the recording, which Wood says is a Telegram call between himself and Flynn, the man purported to be Flynn says he thinks QAnon is "a disinformation campaign that the CIA created," adding: "I find it total nonsense. And I think it's a disinformation campaign created by the left." 

Goo..  I wonder who else has said that around here.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Any idiotic excuse this moron can find to keep believing his brainwashing...

In the recording, which Wood says is a Telegram call between himself and Flynn, the man purported to be Flynn says he thinks QAnon is "a disinformation campaign that the CIA created," adding: "I find it total nonsense. And I think it's a disinformation campaign created by the left." 

Goo..  I wonder who else has said that around here.

LOL , Flynn was telling the truth.....:laughing-smiley-face:, I mean he REALLY was telling the truth.

Get a footstool so you dont miss anything, and keep an eye on the horizon....:dancing

WWG1WGA

white-sq.jpg

MonkeySpin is a trip, but you all know that already.  He claims others lack self awareness , He claims other people provide biased sources....

Lin Wood is a lying scumbag per Mr "I use Facts and Evidence to support my case"....Sooooooo

A. Lin  is such a liar that Monkey has NO INTEREST in even hearing Lin's side on the whole Rittenhouse ordeal. Lin is guilty because Monkey said so ....yet

B. He is willing to accept this recording of a private conversation between Flynn and Lin as some kind of "proof" dispelling Q..

You know damn well if Flynn had said something like "Q is real and is working to bring down the Cabal",  Monkey would have defaulted to "You cant believe that shit, Lin lies and that could be anyone on tape":laugh

And this is why, despite his incessant need to "win" vs me,  I cant even get mad at the lil feller....you are okay by me sir.

I have been laughing my ass off for the last 5 minutes:laughing-smiley-face:C'mon pal let loose on Runny and Brock, entertain us.

21 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

MonkeySpin is a trip, but you all know that already.  He claims others lack self awareness , He claims other people provide biased sources....

Lin Wood is a lying scumbag per Mr "I use Facts and Evidence to support my case"....Sooooooo

A. Lin  is such a liar that Monkey has NO INTEREST in even hearing Lin's side on the whole Rittenhouse ordeal. Lin is guilty because Monkey said so ....yet

B. He is willing to accept this recording of a private conversation between Flynn and Lin as some kind of "proof" dispelling Q..

You know damn well if Flynn had said something like "Q is real and is working to bring down the Cabal",  Monkey would have defaulted to "You cant believe that shit, Lin lies and that could be anyone on tape":laugh

And this is why, despite his incessant need to "win" vs me,  I cant even get mad at the lil feller....you are okay by me sir.

I have been laughing my ass off for the last 5 minutes:laughing-smiley-face:C'mon pal let loose on Runny and Brock, entertain us.

No, idiot.  This has nothing to do with me.

It has to do with your hero Lin Wood trying to rat out Flynn to the Q-tards like the scumbag I said he is.  All he's trying to do is destroy the right from within.  And that starts by dividing you retards that worship both Lin Wood and Michael Flynn.

Flynn was telling the truth.  Q is pure propaganda.  Everyone sane knows it.  Yet, you'll deny it to your grave while trying to decipher place settings at a dinner table.  This whole ordeal won't stop you from trying to continue to worship both of them when they clearly don't share the same beliefs.  Friends and people fighting for the same ideals don't release telephone recordings of each other publicly to stir controversy.  Period.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I hate to be the one to break it to you Raise....

But Q only exists in your mind.

So basically you saying that you have never bothered to REALLY research it and you are just repeating what you hear from your MSM gods.....fair enough

:flag

I am talking to a guy who thinks 2020 election wasnt stolen and we should move on from it.....and that Zionists are looking out for the common Jew.

?

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy