Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A year and a day after taking part in an unprecedented assault on the country’s democracy, Virginia Spencer became the first North Carolina defendant sentenced in connection with the violent breach of the U.S. Capitol. Now, the Pilot Mountain mother of five will be the first to spend time in prison. A federal judge in Washington on Friday sentenced Spencer to three months in custody, three years’ probation and $500 in restitution.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article257108187.html#storylink=cpy

Good old Lin Wood finally goes over the deep end. :deemer

Lin Wood Makes Outrageously Insane Claim That Sidney Powell Is A Man

file.jpgd6cbf5_73560568e2ea43cc95fe9844034f199f~mv2.webp

Is Lin Wood off his rocker? It sure looks like it. During a recent episode of The Bonafide Truth, a recorded phone call with defamation attorney Lin Wood was played in its entirety. During the phone call, Lin made the outrageous accusation that Sidney Powell is actually a man

Lin Wood has been throwing some wild accusations at fellow America First Conservatives, including General Michael Flynn and Marjorie Taylor Greene, even going so far as to say MTG is a Communist. During the recorded phone call, Lin invoked Q in saying that Flynn might be the first arrest of the Deep State that would shock the world.

Earlier this year at the Rock the Red event, General Flynn was the keynote speaker. After his speech, he walked off the stage and a man from the audience took the mic and began reading a manifesto, accusing Flynn and Trump of committing treason and that he was there to perform a citizens arrest on Flynn. Chad Caton was there, seeing this as a threat against Flynn, and sprung into action, immediately grabbing him by the collar and walking him directly out of the room and handing him off to security.

During this recorded phone call, Lin Wood accused this event as being setup by Flynn and Chad. This could not be further from the truth. There is no basis for this accusation, especially as the man Chad apprehended is in the process of suing him.

What makes this even more shocking is that Chad was the one who ran Lin Wood's campaign for the Chairman of the GOP in South Carolina. They went on the road together and Chad spent his own money on travel expenses, including gas and hotel, in Lin's bid for the leadership of the SCGOP. Chad went to bat on behalf of Lin, even coming on my show defending Lin from accusations of being a RINO and a closet Democrat attempting to infiltrate the GOP.

The fact that Lin Wood is imputing the character of Chad Caton who was his number one cheerleader during the campaign and has been nothing but loyal to him, shows that something is going on with Lin Wood. He's choosing to stab those in the back that have been nothing but supportive.

While Lin Wood was at the forefront of fight to expose Election Fraud in the days after the stolen election of 2020, he has alienated himself to the point that he's on an island almost on his own. Gen Flynn, Clay Clark, Sidney Powell and almost everyone else who were once allies with Wood now have nothing to do with him.

He's attacking all of the Conservative voices that he once aligned himself with. He claims he's exposing the Deep State operation to deceive Trump supporters. However, after this, it appears as if he's the one deceiving his followers.

When it comes to Sidney Powell, the fact that he'd stoop so low as to accuse her of being a transgender and a biological male is beyond insane. Here's the direct quote:

"Mike Flynn is not a good man... neither is Sidney Powell... I mean, he's a she... or she's a he, I don't know. Neither is Tracy Beanz. I'd watch out for Chad..."

During this episode of Bonafide TV, Chad Caton and Bonafide expose Lin Wood's many lies about a lot of the patriots that you know and love. They also share the truth that proves Lin Wood is outright lying.

As time passes, it's getting harder to know who to trust. This is why I've been very intentional since the very beginning of my show to not be a follower of any individual. Instead, I focus on my believe system, aligning myself around those specific issues and only those issues. If someone is saying something I agree with, I'll back them up. If I disagree with them, I'll correct that error.

No man is perfect, only Jesus Christ. This means that I'll only be a follower of Him and with everyone else I'll align myself with them on a case-by-base basis.

Lin Wood appears to be proving himself to be the Divider in Chief. He's been making many wild accusations against many people, and sometimes I ask myself, "What does he know that I don't?" However, we've come to a point where he's been exposed for outright lies.

No one seems to understand what's going on with him. Is he losing it? Is there a psychological condition that's causing these outbursts and false accusations? Or is he simply a Deep State plant attempting to divide the Patriots who love this country?

Only time will tell. The one thing we know is that Lin Wood does not appear to be someone that can or should be trusted after this.

I think its obvious what happened here

Raise knows he is a fraud and has been peddling fraudster psyops on this thread

The way he has done it, makes it almost impossible to come back from

He took these vacations as an opportunity to disappear, can wait on the MEGA weave he is gonna cook (along with the meth) if he cant stay away and comes back

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

He took these vacations as an opportunity to disappear, can wait on the MEGA weave he is gonna cook (along with the meth) if he cant stay away and comes back

He was getting hammered pretty hard in here...

51 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

i barely notice he's not posting. I wouldn't mind him coming back but if he doesn't that's fine too. I posted the article about Lin Wood because he was Lin's biggest fan.

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i barely notice he's not posting. I wouldn't mind him coming back but if he doesn't that's fine too. I posted the article about Lin Wood because he was Lin's biggest fan.

Lin Wood is a fake piece of shit, disgusting

He actually was the lawyer for the Ramsay family... Ill post about it soon

I see the absolute moron Trump did it again - he went for an interview with a far left media guy and is surprised when he didn't get softball questions, he never, ever learns.

Former President Donald Trump abruptly ended an interview with NPR on Tuesday after being pressed about his repeated lies about the 2020 presidential election.

During the interview, which aired on NPR's "Morning Edition" Wednesday, Trump seemed to become irritated when host Steve Inskeep asked him about recent comments by Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., who said that the 2020 election was fair and that Trump “did not win.”

"Rounds is wrong on that," Trump said. "Totally wrong."

Inskeep asked Trump why many Republicans in the U.S. Senate are standing behind him and his disproven claim that his loss was attributable to voter fraud.

"Because Mitch McConnell is a loser," Trump replied, referring to the Senate minority leader. "This is a long way from over."

Trump bragged that he got more votes than any sitting president, and wondered aloud how Joe Biden could have beaten him.

“How come Biden couldn’t attract 20 people for a crowd? How come when he went to speak in different locations, nobody came to watch, but all of a sudden he got 80 million votes? Nobody believes that, Steve," Trump said. "Nobody believes that.”

“If you’ll forgive me," Inskeep replied, "maybe because the election was about you.”

President Trump speaks on election night in the East Room of the White House in the early morning hours of Nov. 4, 2020. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

President Trump speaks on election night in the East Room of the White House in the early morning hours of Nov. 4, 2020. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

The former president — whose endorsement is seen as key in many Republican midterm races — was asked if he’ll refuse to endorse any GOP candidates who dispute his lies about the 2020 election, and whether peddling his baseless claims is "an absolute."

Trump suggested that "the ones that are smart" will continue to press the election fraud issue.

"People have no idea how big this issue is, and they don't want it to happen again," Trump said. "And the only way it's not going to happen again is you have to solve the problem of the presidential rigged election."

Trump then thanked Inskeep and hung up before the host could ask a question related to a legal case involving the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy