Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, FairWarning said:

While the country is going to hell, it’s reassuring that Trump and Biden continue to obsess over election laws.

Trump made a veiled swipe at desantis yesterday - said politicians should announce their booster status, yea, that's the kind of info people are really clamoring for. :laugh

trumps pro vaccine stance will kill him.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You need a birth certificate to draw Social Security or SSI.

You need and ID to get welfare or food stamps.

The mere idea that obtaining an I.D. card for voting is a burden to the elderly, disabled or poor is preposterous....

If one wants to argue that it should be on their license or ID card, that’s fine.  They lose me when you have to show a vax card for entry at a bar, but no ID to vote.  Let a bunch of unvaccinated illegals in the country is fine with them, but fire essential workers who didn’t is ok also?  

• 5 months later...

This post is mainly for the small number of people here who DONT KNOW EVERYTHING already. Felt like you all could use an update and a little boost as it does seem like everything is going to shit and Im not here everday to give good news.    The DS is getting picked apart piece by piece on a daily basis.

Have ALWAYS said its gonna get worse before it gets better and it will get worse for sure....we must reach the precipice and we are not there YET

Back in 2017 Q made this drop and Im sure it seemed absurd to people reading Qdrops at the time......the part in RED

Trump had already got together with XI a couple times in 2017, once at MaraLago and once in the Forbidden City(Nov 9th...2 days before this drop...coincidence I know, lol)

OF course in 2018 Trump hooked up with Putin in Helsinki and got a soccer ball from him in July and they hooked up again in Paris in Nov 2018

x1T3quTcx0uk.jpeg

Then last year I made this post as I saw that things were coming together and as usual was mocked by the ignorant know it alls..perhaps I should have worded it better and said Trump/Alliance  was working with Putin ....

canvas.png.4e58bf34844d9bf0ea328d46244a39af.png

And then we saw what happened in Ukraine with Putin taking down the DS , crushing many of their money laundering avenues and exposing the biolabs.....I am impressed that many of you normal MSMSheep saw through the Ukraine propaganda that most ALL the left and right media were pushing....At the same time we saw Soros double and triple down on the anti XI and Putin rhetoric over the last year +..........

Now many of you know Bio Clandestine as he was the first dude to call out the Biolabs in Ukraine shit and of course the media went into "conspiracy theory" mode for all of what , a few days....lol. They had no choice to admit the truth....The guy is a great read and would suggest his Substack if you want his insights........

Anyway Putin spoke the other day at  the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) Friday, 06/17/22.

Clandestine put together some very nice observations and perhaps MAYBE , just MAYBE some of you deniers can finally see what is happening:

I just read the full transcripts from Putin’s speech at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) Friday, 06/17/22. Just WOW. It is extremely eye opening to read his message. Surprisingly, I have to agree with him on everything he said. He kinda sounds like Trump to be honest.

I highly suggest you read the entire thing, but let’s break down some passages that stuck out to me:

-“the era of the unipolar world order is over, I want to start with this, there is no escape, it is over despite all attempts to preserve it, preserve it for any medium.”

Kinda sounds like he’s saying “nothing can stop what is coming”. Putin has been adamant that he’s taking out the neo-nazis and NWO. He claims it’s all theater at this point. Window dressing until their inevitable defeat.

“The United States, having declared victory in the Cold War, declared themselves the messengers of the Lord on Earth, who have no obligations, but only interests, and these interests are declared sacred.”

“They (United States) are captives of their own delusions about countries outside the so-called “golden billion”: they consider everything else to be the periphery, their backyard, they still treat them like colonies, and the people who live there consider them second-class people . , because they are considered exceptional. If they are exceptional, everyone else is second class.”

“Therefore, an irrepressible desire to punish, financially crush those who stand out from the general ranks, they do not want to blindly obey. Furthermore, they rudely and shamelessly impose their own ethics, views on culture and ideas on history and sometimes question the sovereignty and integrity of states, creating a threat to their existence. Suffice it to recall the fate of Yugoslavia and Syria, Libya and Iraq.”

Here, we see Putin saying some harsh, but accurate things about the United States and how they have conducted themselves on a global stage since the end of the Cold War. Putin is right. Actors within the US government pushed illegal and dangerous biological activity directly onto Russia’s border, left countries in an absolute state of destruction, waged bloody and pointless wars, only seeking to fulfill the self interests of a global order. Sounds like Trump talking about the Deep State to me.

Putin then goes on to speak more directly about Russia and their economic plan moving forward to fill the void left by the dissolving “unipolar world order”.

Sounds to me like he and Trump have the same global interests. Sounds to me like Putin isn’t the genocidal maniac the Western media complex painted him out to be. Sounds to me like the US have been the “evil empire” for the past 30 years, and the rest of the world are rightfully sick of our shit.

You can claim Putin is pushing Russian propaganda, but ask yourself… where’s the lie? Did he say anything that wasn’t true? If anything he was pulling his punches. I would have said a lot worse.

But from what I can gather, Putin appears to be, as of now, an ally to the People of Earth. As is Trump. Trump and Putin seem to be in agreement as it pertains to globalism. Putin and Xi are also allied, and in agreement with Russian MIL’s findings on US biolabs in Ukraine. Xi and Trump also have a rather peculiar and friendly relationship.

We are not that far off from a coalition of the 3 world superpowers to stand up to the global Deep State. And that’s what it would take to garner enough global support to prosecute the Deep State players and truly awaken the world to the crimes against humanity.

It’s a long shot, but it might be the only shot we got.

-Clandestine

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/06/17/europe/russia-president-vladimir-putin-speech-spief-intl/index.html

One day you will understand what the Highlighted part really means for yourself.

.....but read this statement and tell me does this sound like a person who is just playing golf all day

This is going to be the greatest story told in American History one day and you all were lucky enough to witness it being played out.

Devolution BITCHES

......look it the fuck up, I have left you all a treasure trove of info

Also dont panic too much if/when  XI invades Taiwan..it will work out for the best, just like Russia and Ukraine.

0iMTrdoygwT9.thumb.jpeg.c9692d25b083a439a6c268de11b34c26.jpeg

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

One day you will understand what the Highlighted part really means for yourself.

.....but read this statement and tell me does this sound like a person who is just playing golf all day

This is going to be the greatest story told in American History one day and you all were lucky enough to witness it being played out.

Devolution BITCHES

......look it the fuck up

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It's fun when you can be wrong about every single prediction you made and pretend like you know more than everyone else because you're brainwashed.

Not delusional at all.

Yes indeed, that has seemed to work well for you all these years......

And look at you now, the only debate you can win is arguing with One Foot or Brock

Anyway no time to waste on a boring know-it-all  NPC midget like yourself.

Enjoy the free knowlege, keep reading and you just may learn a thing or 3

ps    Congrats on still getting the best of Runny 8 out of 10 times, strive for 9

trump birdiesa.jpg

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy