Jump to content

Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread


Recommended Posts

Imagine Pulling of this amazing technological achievent and then getting to tell the world about it.

Looked more like these fellas were at a funeral. It was all fun and games plotting and executing the hoax behind the scenes (yes there is footage of that as well) but NOW you have to actually lie in FRONT of the world at a press conference....

Amazing how many "smart" people truly think this happened.

We cant even go to the moon today , ACCORDING TO NASA, yet we did it multiple times 50 years ago:laughing-smiley-face:

How insidious  and omnipresent  the manipulation must be for folks to  not even believe NASA reps.,,Its like OJ wrote a book titled  "If I did it" and people still thinking he is innocent,  oh wait he did that...lol

Its like if Hunter Biden documented all his crimes on video and in documents and stored them on a computer and people were like NAH , didnt happen.....oh shit that actually happenned too

Its like they sent watchers home on the premise of a water pipe burst  and then the  people who stayed pulled out a case of ballots for their guy and processed them multiple times  ON CAMERA and people were like, didnt happen.....oh shit that happened too damn.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two cousins with extensive criminal records were sentenced Wednesday to 45 days in jail for storming the US Capitol during the pro-Trump insurrection on January 6.

Edward Hemenway of Virginia and Robert Bauer of Kentucky asked for probation, but District Judge Tanya Chutkan said incarceration in this case was the only way to deter future violence.
"What you're being punished for is the decision to take that protest and turn it into a violent occupation of the US Capitol... at a time when we were attempting the peaceful transfer of power. Something that has never been interrupted in our country's history," Chutkan said.
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zzmocashzz said:

Two cousins with extensive criminal records were sentenced Wednesday to 45 days in jail for storming the US Capitol during the pro-Trump insurrection on January 6.

Edward Hemenway of Virginia and Robert Bauer of Kentucky asked for probation, but District Judge Tanya Chutkan said incarceration in this case was the only way to deter future violence.
"What you're being punished for is the decision to take that protest and turn it into a violent occupation of the US Capitol... at a time when we were attempting the peaceful transfer of power. Something that has never been interrupted in our country's history," Chutkan said.

Was there a single instance of violence that didn't come from the police? Just one?

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing like the delusion of commies like ZZ.

They have  no problem with pedophiles and people that burn down cities yet is cheering on the punishment of peaceful protesters of a stolen election.

It can only be explained by genetics, poor parenting to boot:scratch

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

There is nothing like the delusion of commies like ZZ.

They have  no problem with pedophiles and people that burn down cities yet is cheering on the punishment of peaceful protesters of a stolen election.

It can only be explained by genetics, poor parenting to boot:scratch

Liberalism is a mental disorder  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, redstripe said:

I don't follow anything from Q never have 

I dont think there is or ever was a Q, certainly  not some deep state insider dishing dirt, if he ever existed he was some clown having fun with gullible people,

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont think there is or ever was a Q, certainly  not some deep state insider dishing dirt, if he ever existed he was some clown having fun with gullible people,

:doh

Yep some clown working with Trump to fool us all into complacency by revealing the inner workings of the DS, when they could have just let Hillary win ....hell of  a scheme, talk about a REAL conspiracy theory....lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:doh

Yep some clown working with Trump to fool us all into complacency by revealing the inner workings of the DS, when they could have just let Hillary win ....hell of  a scheme, talk about a REAL conspiracy theory....lol

What inner workings? You talk a lot of shit but those Q blurbs you put up expose no inner workings whatsoever. Vague ramblings about staying strong , we will win, and all will be revealed is not exactly prophecy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What inner workings? You talk a lot of shit but those Q blurbs you put up expose no inner workings whatsoever. Vague ramblings about staying strong , we will win, and all will be revealed is not exactly prophecy.

Not my fault you are a simpleton that requires Tucker to tell you what to think...:scratch  

I know you are lashing out and trolling so I will leave it at that.:cheers

Keep reading and keep learning a thing or 3

 

 

11.3 unload shipt.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not my fault you are a simpleton that requires Tucker to tell you what to think...:scratch  

I know you are lashing out and trolling so I will leave it at that.:cheers

Keep reading and keep learning a thing or 3

 

 

11.3 unload shipt.png

I forgot to follow up on that apollo 11 mission press conference, what was it about it you found so suspicious?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I forgot to follow up on that apollo 11 mission press conference, what was it about it you found so suspicious?

Nothing , it was legit....the part where they hinted at why we wont visit the dark side of the moon was pretty interesting as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me give you an example of media comms being used in the open...they do it because even though it is BLATANT AS FUCK for those who see it, the VAST majority of people think nothing of it.

The message is clear for those whom it was meant for.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

 

 

cabal.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Let me give you an example of media comms being used in the open...they do it because even though it is BLATANT AS FUCK for those who see it, the VAST majority of people think nothing of it.

The message is clear for those whom it was meant for.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

 

 

cabal.png

Nope , dont see it, I'm on pins and needles - point out the hidden symbolism please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Silly mikeydoom!! Join the methmatrix and it’ll all CLEAR and I won’t have to spoon feed you anymore 

We have fun here but I'm serious, what are the symbols? Is it the pyramid like structure next to her, I dont see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lol that’s the Louvre, pal 

Oh, never been to Rome...just kidding, I thought the pic was from mexico since that's apparently where the woman moved? Anyway I'll listen to raise - sure I think he a tad kookoo but I am willing to listen and consider his points.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...