Jump to content

Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread


RaiseThese
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Trump is on hannity right now - guess what he's bragging about?  How he made sure we had plenty of ventilators. :laugh

My God, he just doesn't get it. :doh

We need someone else.

Me thinks it is NOT TRUMP that STILL doesnt get it.

I dont blame you , your MSM gods arent allowed to delve into these angles so how could you know.:scratch

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reading Q drops is like having a looking glass into the future.....These drops from a couple years back previewed some of the guilty parties and now AGAIN "future proves past"

Link to contractor story  https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/08/durham-investigates-pentagon-cybersecurity-contractors-who-helped-clinton-campaign-plot-russia-hoax/

 

 

 

preview.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Once you wrap your head around the truth that Biden and his entire cabinet, his entire Regime are part of

the "Occupying Power" as defined by the Law of War manual ,the more sense their "stupid" actions make.

(By the way , besides stealing the election to place themselves as the occupying power....they have also broken many of the rules of the occupation.....to be addressed in future tribunals but that is a separate issue)

 

These peope are bonafide enemies of America

Of course they are scared of law abiding, Patriotic Americans, of course we are Domestic Terrorists to THEM

 

How can the Right expect the Left to wake up when even Conservatives still think its just dummies making bad decisions, no fellas its all planned. I am still shocked by how many on the right still think this is old fashioned DvsR politics going on.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have posted a number of these military based "comms" over the last several months.   There are quite a few more than I have shown you , but I only post the MOST OBVIOUS ones......I get that many still disregard the idea or think they are just coincidences , ok but how many coincindences until it becomes mathmatically impossible?

These 2 sets come from the Navy Twitter accout in the last 30 days. Just add them to list of coincidences.:pop

 

 

navy 2.png

navy q's.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I have posted a number of these military based "comms" over the last several months.   There are quite a few more than I have shown you , but I only post the MOST OBVIOUS ones......I get that many still disregard the idea or think they are just coincidences , ok but how many coincindences until it becomes mathmatically impossible?

These 2 sets come from the Navy Twitter accout in the last 30 days. Just add them to list of coincidences.:pop

 

 

navy 2.png

navy q's.jpeg

Trump didn't say a word yesterday about vaccine mandates did he?  Nope, he just bitched and whined like a little worm about his own grudges, none of the stuff that people are dealing with right now.

That's the problem, he has one script and it's me , me , me, look at how great I was. When the simple fact is that when trump had the power he was to timid to use it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Trump didn't say a word yesterday about vaccine mandates did he?  Nope, he just bitched and whined like a little worm about his own grudges, none of the stuff that people are dealing with right now.

That's the problem, he has one script and it's me , me , me, look at how great I was. When the simple fact is that when trump had the power he was to timid to use it.

Nah, you are the one using the same script......I explained the vax situation to you and the forum multiple times and you refuse to expand your thinking capacity but I will try one more time in good faith regarding the mandates

First of all the "mandates" are not laws and people have options to fight against it.

There is nothing to be gained by criticizing the mandates harshly at this point....(and yes he HAS spoken against them in other interview).....this is just something that they will try to spin against him. They ALWAYS try to blame him and make up BS to deflect as you know.

Dont you get that the only thing that is sort of waking up a certain segment to the treachery is the anger about these mandates and other vax bs.....If he goes too hard on them at this point the story will be "Trump want to prolong the covid pandemic and make people in the workplace sick"  The gullible sheep have this one thing that cant be blamed on Trump so for now they have to blame it on the REAL perpetraters, but if he opposses it then it will be easy for media and politicians to divert their attention away from themselves.

Please ONE person on TGF tell me that you understand this concept,,,

The other side is literally begging for Trump to go off on vaxes and mandates, but he is too smart to play their game. He has to choose his words carefully and he continues to tell us that people have freedom of choice.

" I just want to say that the United States of America will not tell you how to live, how to think or what to do"

"You will not be bossed by incompetent , digusting politicians, by big tech Tyrants by left wing bullies or anybody else"

"We are born free, we will live free"

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah, you are the one using the same script......I explained the vax situation to you and the forum multiple times and you refuse to expand your thinking capacity but I will try one more time in good faith regarding the mandates

First of all the "mandates" are not laws and people have options to fight against it.

There is nothing to be gained by criticizing the mandates harshly at this point....(and yes he HAS spoken against them in other interview).....this is just something that they will try to spin against him. They ALWAYS try to blame him and make up BS to deflect as you know.

Dont you get that the only thing that is sort of waking up a certain segment to the treachery is the anger about these mandates and other vax bs.....If he goes too hard on them at this point the story will be "Trump want to prolong the covid pandemic and make people in the workplace sick"  The gullible sheep have this one thing that cant be blamed on Trump so for now they have to blame it on the REAL perpetraters, but if he opposses it then it will be easy for media and politicians to divert their attention away from themselves.

Please ONE person on TGF tell me that you understand this concept,,,

The other side is literally begging for Trump to go off on vaxes and mandates, but he is too smart to play their game. He has to choose his words carefully and he continues to tell us that people have freedom of choice.

" I just want to say that the United States of America will not tell you how to live, how to think or what to do"

"You will not be bossed by incompetent , digusting politicians, by big tech Tyrants by left wing bullies or anybody else"

"We are born free, we will live free"

 

 

 

No, Trump is weak, just as when he was president he's afraid to actually take a stand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...