Jump to content

Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to post a set of remarkable Qproofs that are ongoing evidence of the plan moving forward. I believe that whatever they are doing will contribute to the Great Awakeing that is in progress.

If  it makes you more comfortable to consider it as more  Qincidences to add onto the mountain of them , so be it, but at some point you wil have to consider how many coincidences till mathematically impossible.

I will have to post it in 3  bite sized parts ........Part 1of 3

On 4/21/18 Q made this post#1234 ...and you will see that 11.11.18 was referenced.

Most people assumed it was a date....Now oddly enough this drop also ties into another event that took place on 11/11/18 but to stay on topic will save that for some other time

postimage1234.jpg

 

Two year ago today he made this post that makes a 11.11.18 reference as well...people wondered if it was still a date then that date has long since passed.

postimage3579.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Im going to post a set of remarkable Qproofs that are ongoing evidence of the plan moving forward. I believe that whatever they are doing will contribute to the Great Awakeing that is in progress.

If  it makes you more comfortable to consider it as more  Qincidences to add onto the mountain of them , so be it, but at some point you wil have to consider how many coincidences till mathematically impossible.

I will have to post it in 3  bite sized parts ........Part 1of 3

On 4/21/18 Q made this post#1234 ...and you will see that 11.11.18 was referenced.

Most people assumed it was a date....Now oddly enough this drop also ties into another event that took place on 11/11/18 but to stay on topic will save that for some other time

postimage1234.jpg

 

Two year ago today he made this post that makes a 11.11.18 reference as well...people wondered if it was still a date then that date has long since passed.

postimage3579.jpg

Holy crap, that is huge. :mutley

Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, those images broke....Will start again

Im going to post a set of remarkable Qproofs that are ongoing evidence of the plan moving forward. I believe that whatever they are doing will contribute to the Great Awakeing that is in progress.

If  it makes you more comfortable to consider it as more  Qincidences to add onto the mountain of them , so be it, but at some point you wil have to consider how many coincidences till mathematically impossible.

I will have to post it in 3  bite sized parts ........Part 1of 3

On 4/21/18 Q made this post#1234 ...and you will see that 11.11.18 was referenced.

Most people assumed it was a date....Now oddly enough this drop also ties into another event that took place on 11/11/18 but to stay on topic will save that for some other time

1234.png.28b656fb85cb642e546db5263ac56584.png

Two year ago today he made this post that makes a 11.11.18 reference as well...people wondered if it was still a date then that date has long since passed.

3579.png.b59dfbdf6936cd3e729bb26d363d2193.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pt 2of 3

So time moves on,lets FF about a year and  the election gets stolen in 2020 (all foretold BTW, wish I was following Q at the time , would have saved quite a bit of money) And literally JUST before Pedotus gets sworn in THIS HAPPENS:

Minutes before Trump left office, millions of the Pentagon’s dormant IP addresses sprang to life

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/04/24/pentagon-internet-address-mystery/

 

Some unknown company in Florida  named Global Resource Systems  all of the sudden controls a shit ton of IP's

725737193_1118pt1.png.4e69a4500e5d0fd48dccd4d8de94c6f5.png

 

They dont bother to comment on this move until later in the year. The new Regime were left in the dark about many moves, remember those fucks didnt even know what Space Force was doing:bulbWhen the "Biden" Pentagon did comment this was their reason

1219616904_1118pt2.png.604fdd1e6dbca08590485f5becefc9b4.png

 

Okay now here is the good part, look at the range of the IP's that were transferred...BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Hell of a Qincidence eh?:pop

iprange.png.d04c31133cbbe9e17fea23993620b7b0.png

 

Pt 3 of 3 to be posted later.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Holy smokes!!! Nothing can stop what’s not coming !!!!

Nah, they did all that  planning to trick some "DUMB" people who would never even bother trying to research  and decode these drops  into having hope...lol:laughing-smiley-face:

The only people tricked were the  Dumb Libs like you and HinesFraud  that thought nothing was happening......although you are still an MSM sheep you are admittedly not as dumb as you were last year since you started learning from me.

So the good news is that you will actually enjoy how this movie ends.  PS VERY significant moves are being made on the financial portion of the Great Awakening

 

Keep reading and keep learning as despite your covert racist ways and perpetual flaunting of ignorance , I still am not giving up on you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah, they did all that  planning to trick some "DUMB" people who would never even bother trying to research  and decode these drops  into having hope...lol:laughing-smiley-face:

The only people tricked were the  Dumb Libs like you and HinesFraud  that thought nothing was happening......although you are still an MSM sheep you are admittedly not as dumb as you were last year since you started learning from me.

So the good news is that you will actually enjoy how this movie ends.  PS VERY significant moves are being made on the financial portion of the Great Awakening

 

Keep reading and keep learning as despite your covert racist ways and perpetual flaunting of ignorance , I still am not giving up on you!!!!!!!!!!!!

k

Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 3 of 3

So what is the deal with these IP's, only a handful of people really know the TRUTH. But this guy lays out his theory and give a little more info about Global Resouces system, maybe some of his ideas are accurate and maybe some of it is fantasy.

https://freeatlantis.com/@SLAG/107152753811514475

But .....in 2010 , 15 percent of all internet traffic was diverted by China for 18 minutes

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2010/11/how-china-swallowed-15-of-net-traffic-for-18-minutes/:bulb

 

Now lets also consider that about a month ago Trump made the announcement for his social media network to debut tentatively in Feb of 2022, TruthSocial. Besides just being an alternative to FB and Twitter......Myself and others believe that is will be used as a medium to release many TRUTHS about the DS/Cabal that would otherwise be censored through traditional routes.

For the last 4 years Q has been dripping out certain info through the drops and the anons and various independent bloggers but maybe they will want to expand the messaging to a more main stream audience?:pop

We can all keep an eye on this going forward but Im going to leave you with one last Qincindence. If you check the Whois registry for TruthSocial.com you will see that the name has been registered since 2011, in fact it was registered Nov the 18th...........11.11.18

 

160588136_whoisfortruthsocial.png.8d32bd0d679422a7614774d675f91493.png

 

 

 

atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Hahaha

Dont get me wrong Raise... the DS is getting exposed and yes people are waking up BUT...

I just dont buy the Q for so long now... I mean, the things it exposes yeah, not the plan

I hope it does happen tho

Would make ffor a wonderful tale for centuries

I guess that depends on what one thinks "the plan" is comprised of and what on thinks the the purpose of Q is.

Martin Geddes said he believed this is what Q is all about a while back...its one of the first things I read when I started look at it seriously back in lateFeb/earlyMar of this year.

What+is+Q.png?format=1000w

 

 

....he expanded on it recently here

https://www.martingeddes.com/we-the-people-are-sheep-no-more/

 

So I can surely understand when someone looks at what is happening in the world and concludes that nothing is being done behind the scenes to bring down the DS/Cabal  and that Q is nothing more than those 4 things Martin described in that graphic.

I just view it differently.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I guess that depends on what one thinks "the plan" is comprised of and what on thinks the the purpose of Q is.

Martin Geddes said he believed this is what Q is all about a while back...its one of the first things I read when I started look at it seriously back in lateFeb/earlyMar of this year.

What+is+Q.png?format=1000w

 

 

....he expanded on it recently here

https://www.martingeddes.com/we-the-people-are-sheep-no-more/

 

So I can surely understand when someone looks at what is happening in the world and concludes that nothing is being done behind the scenes to bring down the DS/Cabal  and that Q is nothing more than those 4 things Martin described in that graphic.

I just view it differently.

 

:laugh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...