LOL

Ts179

I wasn't very impressed with trump tonight, granted that Hannity is a terrible interviewer but it was as if Trump never left - he still bragged endlessly about his accomplishments, completely oblivious to the fact the country right now has a very different set of issues. No one gives a crap about operation warp speed anymore, or that Trump might have saved 8 republican senators from defeat(which is ridiculous).

16 hours ago, mikeman said:

I wasn't very impressed with trump tonight, granted that Hannity is a terrible interviewer but it was as if Trump never left - he still bragged endlessly about his accomplishments, completely oblivious to the fact the country right now has a very different set of issues. No one gives a crap about operation warp speed anymore, or that Trump might have saved 8 republican senators from defeat(which is ridiculous).

DeSantis is much better than Trump

He said if HR1 passes he will immediately sue

And if he loses in court he says he will not comply

4 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Site doesn’t even work. Lol 

Only guy in America crazier than Raise 

That is good news....the demand was WAY highter than expected and on top of that they are fighting the fk out of those cyber attacks.

One day you gonna wake up as well , I hope.   I still say a prayer for you at least once a week,

Please Lord deliver this blind brainwashed silver spoon punk from the matrix, he has a good heart and means well.?‍?