HEMMOROIDAL discussion

FISHHEAD

Always have cocaine in hand in case u get a toothache or hemorrhoids, apply in the affected region with a moist finger so it sticks when u are putting it nexts

I also find a cocaine powdered finger makes women feel real nice down there... and men too I must say, ive tried... cause ive met girls who like to put some coke on it before a blowjob

My $0.02

These are rocknroll tips of the highest order. You dont find out these things unless you are a deviant degenerate for a few years.

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Always have cocaine in hand in case u get a toothache or hemorrhoids, apply in the affected region with a moist finger so it sticks when u are putting it nexts

I also find a cocaine powdered finger makes women feel real nice down there... and men too I must say, ive tried... cause ive met girls who like to put some coke on it before a blowjob

My $0.02

These are rocknroll tips of the highest order. You dont find out these things unless you are a deviant degenerate for a few years.

will you fwd this post to the mrs?

get real

8 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Yes

Two excellent recommendations 

Dr tells me laser surgery runs circles around old method.  That being said, my issue is only the bleeding. When this happens it’s abundant and stunning.  Decade ago had one that was quite problematic, pain, itch , discomfort but it went away.  Last few years only the blood