First Inning Yes or No Run Factors

maron

Ok

For the Yes or No on whether a run will be scored in the first inning.

Besides weather, recent team trends, park factors, injuries, and starting pitcher splits for stats...what else does one use to make their best estimation in this bet.

I have some other ones but would like to see if someone uses them to validate mine using them

TY

Guest boatboatboat

on odd days I go NO run

on even days I go YES run

I have gone about 50/50 so far which is FAR better than I do when I look at ERA's and how the teams have been doing last 5 games in 1st innings

factor in travel - things like third series on the road - 1st game of the new series. Home team has been at home waiting for them to go to town, etc. But, then again the linesmakers all factor the important things in. To find something that is important that the linesmakers don't know about is reallly, really, hard.

factor in travel - things like third series on the road - 1st game of the new series. Home team has been at home waiting for them to go to town' date=' etc. But, then again the linesmakers all factor the important things in. To find something that is important that the linesmakers don't know about is reallly, really, hard.[/quote']

heres the question....How much do the linesmakers really look at any of these wagers...they have their equations and just plug numbers....the -115 both ways covers a lot of sins in keep old math around.

I think they are lazy with an attitude of why change it if it is not broke. Point is, even at the -115 I think it is vulnerable because of the stability of the first inning as in starting pitchers and top of the lineups