FISHHEAD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/11/2021 at 8:50 AM, mikeman said:

Boom, it worked, raining like a banshee over humbolt county. the trick is to dance and summon the correct God  - Neptune is all powerful. :cigar

All for not, reports coming in said it barely made the sidewalks wet.....doom and gloom in NW Iowa and around the world.

2 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

All for not, reports coming in said it barely made the sidewalks wet.....doom and gloom in NW Iowa and around the world.

Bullshit, I did the rain dance - it worked and it was a soaker.

i agree that farmers never stop bitching, me niece is married to one, I commented that it should be a great year with prices being double what they were. All i got was not if you locked in the price, not if your input costs are sky high, you still need to actually get the crop, it might cost a fortune to dry it, blah, blah. i lost a bit of respect for the guy.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Here in Vegas tomorrow we begin what will be at least ten straight  105+ Degree days.......with TUE-SAT bringing extensive heat warnings of 114+ !!!!!

Good thing it's a dry heat huh?  Sorry about the rain missing your farm, apparently the God Neptune couldn't figure out which county was which.

On 6/11/2021 at 12:28 PM, Downsouth said:

Not with Tyrone in the house. 

LOL!

It is nice to see TYRONE let his dog off his leash so he can take a train to Chicago.

Post at Tgf.

Ask 21 questions about Miller Lite, cheese sauce, and Aaron Rodgers.  

As drought expands in eastern Iowa, we're getting closer to a critical point for the corn and soybean crop. 

Despite isolated and scattered storms the past several days, beneficial rain has been lacking for quite some time. 

Since March, Cedar Rapids has seen the 11th driest stretch of weather since records began in 1893.

image.png

7 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Tell me when farmers didn't bitch about something

Weather is always bad for them, even when it's good

you would never make it as a farmer. could not cut it thats for sure. only thing you are good at is scamming. like how you are scamming deb right now