Os game may be canceled tonight bc of the activity in the city

Mofome

There are 3 gangs that have taken over the streets. They said they were going to do this in the morning, and Baltimore didn't prepare or try to stop it.

These are not protestors. These are not demonstrators. These are gangs robbing and beating and attacking businesses and people. This is so embarrassing that they haven't even tried to stop anyone.

' date='the last thing you want to do in a situation like this is empower them by showing them that they can alter the day today life some people[/quote']

These are 3 scumbag gangs. They don't fear the police. This could get ugly. No way they should play even though I want them too. These are criminals. An O's fan had a knife pulled on him the other day after the game.

This should have been prepared for. Embarrassing.

"The Block" the roughest area in 500 miles, is a short walk from the stadium. People unfamiliar with the city walk into the wrong parts very quickly all the time. The game is a target area and the "hood" or "thugs" are right there, walk out, 5 mins, that's where these people live, and its who people would target.

Your policies are all wrong, boater. Protect people, don't worry about a dick measuring contest, its not about empowering, its just about common sense keeping people safe. "thugs wont be there", lol, boat.

That can change at any time. "Protesters making their way to the harbor now", well, that's where the game is. Not that people outside of the city should know that, but that's where it be.

Boat, bring a camera, live for tgf, take the power back.

:lock

This shit on TV is nothing. There is a very violent presence in Baltimore and its not these goofballs on tv who are jumping and harming cops already. Not cancelling the game has zero benefits. Throw down beers and walk out in this area, brilliant. Baltimore is fucking this up badly, not canceling the game would be an egregious mistake.

Lol you'd be a moron to go to Camden yards tonight. Though to be fair , the current rioting is reasonably far from the stadium.

Still would be pretty dumb to even risk going near there. Still common sense.

These are kids, this is not organized crime syndicates in Baltimore. You want to give these idiots a chance to make a statement, play ball. Take that away, just cancel a stupid baseball game. Most don't know anyone who may go, unfortunately I do. With a more vested interest, I hope its canceled. I love watching my Os each night, but this is ridiculous and "thugs" are around the stadium every game, "they" will certainly "be there" tonight. What they do, well, I guess is up to them so long as they play.

[h=1]Orioles close gates at Camden Yards[/h] MLB 1m

Because of ongoing violent protests in the streets of Baltimore, the Orioles have been ordered by police to close the gates at Camden Yards indefinitely. According to ESPN's Doug Padilla, approximately 600 fans are inside. It's unclear if the Orioles and White Sox will play tonight's scheduled game at 7:05 p.m. ET.