mike499

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/24/2022 at 3:26 PM, nothing but winners said:

I’m in for whatever amount but if all like 250 for a league that is a fair amount...

I am in a lot of leagues for various amounts of money and a different  styles but decent way to give everyone a chance at winning some money back woul be something like this.   

10 teams at 250 a pop is 2500

4 teams make playoffs

highest point total weekly 18 weeks.    900 bucks total

overall champion.   925

2nd place                 450

3rd                            150

4th.                             75

I am just trying to help should we get 10 teams that can post up 250 each.  I think IAG does fantasy or did 1 year.....any others?

I like this idea, only other idea I’ve seen is last win pts each week owes extra to final pot to keep guys incentivized to stay in it at 1-6

5 hours ago, Deemer said:

I like this idea, only other idea I’ve seen is last win pts each week owes extra to final pot to keep guys incentivized to stay in it at 1-6

I like this idea also but issue with that is most only want to spend 250 max to play and that would add to a weekly expense.   But awesome idea.   I assume that must start in like week 8?   No one is out of it until week 8-10....... but this would be a great idea year long also