mike499

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hoops said:

Just need you guys to tell me what site to set this up at and are we standard, ppr? Flex/no flex?

QB, get 4 or 6 points?  

All TDS EXCEPT QB PASSES SHOULD BE 6 POINTS QB TD PASSES 4 POINTS 

ALSO SHOULD BE A FULL POINT PPR LEAGUE.   

NO NEED FOR A FLEX AS YOU CAN SET LINEUPS CHOICES LIKE THIS BELOW

QB RB RB WR WR TE DEFENSE KICKER

OR

QB, RB, RB, RB WR TE DEFENSE KICKER

OR

QB RB WR WR WR TE DEFENSE KICKER 

OR 

QB RB WR TE TE TE DEFENSE KICKER

SO BASICALLY EVERYONE MUST START GIVES EVERUONE AN OPTION NO MAYYER WHERE YOU DRAFT/

1 QB

1-3RB

1-3 WR

1-3 TE

1 DEFENSE

1 KICKER

1 DEFENSE

STARTING LINEUP WOULD BE 6 POSITION PLAYERS A DEFENSE AND A KICKER.   THATS HOW EVERY LEAGUE I AM IN OPERATES   

3 minutes ago, cy1981 said:

My preference would be 2 flex positions with one Superflex and no defense or kickers. 

You do not need flex positions with the choice of lineups listed above.   I have never not used a kicker or defense in a league. That is almost like a best ball league..  If that is case what are we drafting a 13 player teams?

30 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

You do not need flex positions with the choice of lineups listed above.   I have never not used a kicker or defense in a league. That is almost like a best ball league..  If that is case what are we drafting a 13 player teams?

I said that was my preference. Our league we went to QB..RB..RB..WR..WR..TE..FLEX...SUPERFLEX. I hate kickers and defenses. You waste a spot when they are on a bye and you have to pick one up for that week. It's easier to manage your roster in this format.  It's not even close to a best ball league but in my opinion this is the most fun. 

1 hour ago, cy1981 said:

I said that was my preference. Our league we went to QB..RB..RB..WR..WR..TE..FLEX...SUPERFLEX. I hate kickers and defenses. You waste a spot when they are on a bye and you have to pick one up for that week. It's easier to manage your roster in this format.  It's not even close to a best ball league but in my opinion this is the most fun. 

My apologies not a nest ball league.....getting late not sure what i was thinking/.   Anyways i am down with jut about anything that is agreed to.  Good luck Cy